England: Nation of Cowards

>Once mighty Island nation now can't even protect the smallest and most innocent among you.

England I just want you to know that I fucking hate you people, you disgusting, sickening cowards.

The fact that you have let your enemy tell you to your face that this is all "normal" and "part of living in a big city" is just more proof that you are a nation of loathsome, sniveling cowards.

The sun has finally set on your empire, and now you descend into the eternal darkness.

I truly hope your entire island nation burns.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZkOY4fMqk74
youtube.com/watch?v=w7EY-Gp-RIA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Taking an eight year old to see a highly sexualized concert with an over-hyped whore pushing degenerate propaganda onto the concert goers

She still did not deserve to die horribly you pathetic Canadian human garbage

That edge.

So questioning her parents choices is equivalent to condemning her to what happened? Fucking burgers and their reading comprehension - day of the grill when?

>defending murders
Your prime minister is a sickening faggot who sucks Muslim cock

Better than being groomed by a paki rape gang.

I'm pretty sure your nation is fulling apart as well

Look at the newspaper picture, already wearing lipstick at the age of eight. Clearly her parents were already prepared to see her penetrated by Muslims.

We all hate this shit more than you do idiot. I'm sure you'd be out single-handedly turning the tide of course.

Ah, the classic tu quoque fallacy.

Pro tip: Just because the US is going to shit doesn't mean the UK isn't also.

Thank you, we love you too.

Now go deal with your nigger problem and then try again.

Fucking cucks.
These terrorists would be crucified in a true christian country.

she's innocent until proven roastie

yeah, she probably would have grown up to be a vapid slut who welcomes economic migrants, but she died a virgin.

Yup that was definetly the moment this 8 year old became some gutter slag looking to romp with the local sharia squad. Good riddance.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZkOY4fMqk74

>innocent until proven roastie

youtube.com/watch?v=w7EY-Gp-RIA

You all abort a gorillion babies every year. When are you going to stop that? Maybe if you had let them live, you wouldn't have to import so many Muslims to compensate for your low birth rates.

[Verse 1 - Ariana Grande:]
I'm talkin' to ya
See you standing over there with your body
Feeling like I wanna rock with your body
And we don't gotta think 'bout nothin' ('bout nothin')
I'm comin' at ya
'Cause I know you got a bad reputation
Doesn't matter, 'cause you give me temptation
And we don't gotta think 'bout nothin' ('bout nothin')

[Pre-chorus 1 - Ariana Grande:]
These friends keep talkin' way too much
Say I should give you up
Can't hear them, no, 'cause I...

[Chorus - Ariana Grande:]
I've been there all night
I've been there all day
And boy, got me walkin' side to side
I've been there all day
And boy, got me walkin' side to side (side to side)

[Verse 2 - Ariana Grande:]
Been tryna hide it
Baby, what's it gonna hurt if they don't know?
Makin' everybody think that we solo
Just as long as you know you got me (you got me)
And boy I got ya
'Cause tonight I'm making deals with the devil
And I know it's gonna get me in trouble
Just as long as you know you got me

[Pre-chorus 1 - Ariana Grande:]
Say I should give you up

I've been there all day
(Been there all night, baby)
I've been there all day
(Been there all day, baby)

[Refrain - Nicki Minaj:]
This the new style with the fresh type of flow
Wrist icicle, ride dick bicycle
Come true yo, get you this type of blow
If you wanna Minaj I got a tricycle

[Verse 3 - Nicki Minaj:]
All these bitches, flows is my mini-me
Body smoking, so they call me young Nicki chimney
Rappers in they feelings 'cause they feelin' me
Uh, I-I give zero fucks and I got zero chill in me
Kissing me, copped the blue box that say Tiffany
Curry with the shot, just tell 'em to call me Stephanie
Gun pop and I make my gum pop
I'm the queen of rap, young Ariana run pop

[Pre-chorus 2 - Ariana Grande:]
Say I should give him up

I've been there all day
(Been there all night, baby)
I've been there all day
(Been there all day, baby)
Boy, got me walkin' side to side (side to side)

[Refrain - Nicki Minaj:]
This the new style with the fresh type of flow
Wrist icicle, ride dick bicycle
Come true yo, get you this type of blow
If you wanna Minaj I got a tricycle

Yeah abortion is messed up but we still have tons of good people fighting and passing laws against it here. No one in the uk or europe is doing anything to stop the murderers in their country.

>A countryman of mine points out a sickening, uncomfortable truth about their rapidly deteriorating lives
>Euros get very triggered and post demographic statistics or say "y-you too"

Every time.

But at the end of the day we are much, much more free and able to defend our lifestyles than you. You are literal serfs at this point.

seems like cultural marxism backfired.

kindness = weakness in the enemies eyes

It's all genuinely sad, don't get me wrong, but who the fuck would take such an innocent little girl to this kind of degenerate concert? What the fuck, stop sexualizing children.

> day of the grill

dude man

Woah there

And how the fuck are we supposed to prevent terrorism then? It won't be long before your shitty country is next.

All the west would have the same faggot response.

It was the London mayor who said it's part of living in a big city and he's a Muslim, I can assure you Mancunians fucking hate Muslims

> Mancuckster
> relevant

That's true, your current government is doing a good effort, I hope Trump and Pence will manage to really change the Country mentality.
Because, what is the point of being prosper if your children won't inherit your achievements?

The concept of compassion between humans is not in the Quran. They view kindness and compassion as an opportunity to exploit the "infidel" in the cause of furthering Islamic conquest by any means.

That is where you are wrong kiddo, we have guns to put them back in their place if it gets out of control, you cant even stab them with a spork, best you have is a stick.

>And boy, got me walkin' side to side
What does this mean?

No proof, of course

>she's innocent until proven roastie

Nah with women its the other way around, ALWAYS and without any exceptions.

You got to do what you got to do to be culturally enriched

July 4th

Learn from history

"I live in Indonesia, the country with the biggest Muslims population in the world, about 200 millions from 250 millions are Muslims. About 500 years ago it was still a Buddhists and Hindus country.

They were so peaceful and naive, they have no idea what Islam is. They are converted by Arabs through marriages and wars. The first Sultan in Java killed his own father because his father was a Buddhist. His father did not want to convert to Islam and that's it.

After most of the population were converted there was no peace anymore. At 1800 there was a jihad war between Muslims and...Muslims because the first group thinks that the second group is not Muslim enough! Later the second jihad war followed...

We are still seeing the same thing with Shiite and Sunni right now. In Indonesia Sunni just burned and killed Ahmadiah followers. If they cannot make peace among themselves how can we ask them to respect Atheists and people having other religions?

I am afraid the same ignorance and naivety will bring a catastrophe to Europe, the same story on Indonesia will be repeated on Europe, especially Germany. That makes me so sad. Why we could not learn from History."

It's an "American internet tough guy and tells Englishmen that we're cowards from the safety of his mother's basement" episode

So are we playing "who's more fucked" now?

Just fuck off and show some respect you cunts. Innocent children are dead and all you can do is insult our country. Fuck you.

ONE KID DIED IN ENTIRE ATTACK
LESS THAN 20% OF THE 60 WOUNDED WERE UNDER 18

YOU'RE BEING HAD
ENJOY YOUR AUTOCRACY

What are we supposed to do? Make internment camps for Asians?
You want us to act extreme?
That makes us no better than them.

Fellow norwegian, come with me and let's move to some place like Singapore or NZ

This. You've been tested, and over and over again, you've chosen to bow down, surrender your liberty, and coward out. Break the system getting arrested if you have to, fill the prisons with "hate speech criminals", but for fuck's sake fight back. This is painful.

>hating average brits and not the muslims who did it

Good goy

MORRISEY SLAMS BRIT POLITICIANS
"Theresa May says such attacks 'will not break us,' but her own life is lived in a bullet-proof bubble, and she evidently does not need to identify any young people today in Manchester morgues. Also, 'will not break us' means that the tragedy will not break her, or her policies on immigration. The young people of Manchester are already broken – thanks all the same, Theresa."

Similarly, Morrissey criticized London Mayor Sadiq Khan for not condemning the so-called Islamic State – who have claimed responsibility for the attack – as well as Manchester Mayor Andy Burnham for saying the attack was the work of an extremist. "An extreme what?" Morrissey wrote. "An extreme rabbit?"

Morrissey also took on Queen Elizabeth II and the British press, lashing out at the latter for praising the Queen's "strong words," yet not critiquing her decision to carry on with a garden party at Buckingham Palace.

-- Rolling Stone

the (black) guy fucked her so hard and for so long that she can't walk straight the next day

We do. We keep them in cities where they kill each other and liberals. Our cops shoot them when they act up. We talk shit about them and they can't do a thing about it because we have more guns than they do.

You, on the other hand, are a captive populace. Disarmed and liable to be jailed if you protest.

Do people get checked for explosivs in every place outside your home? And hows that government spying that does absolutely nothing work out for you? I bet the government knows more about you than your whole family you fucking cuck.

Because 22 people died? You're a hysterical and retarded. More people die from falling on their bathtubs every year. Countless wars and battles have taken many more people in the past. You're soiling your pants over something trivial to a country.

Maybe she would have grown up to be one of those nurses that kills 100's of babies before being caught.

Seriously though what can we do? We get sent to jail if we say anything bad about minorities

Its bizarre how in denial a lot of Europeans are about what complete serfs they are. Its staring them RIGHT in the face but they refuse to acknowledge it.

To Western Eurocucks: wake up and smell the coffee. Youre proles, idiots. Literally the same peasants you always were only now the nobles are kikes and you are being violently replaced by a much easier to control, dumber populace.

Have fun with that.

I want to hear you say the same thing when your country gets attacked.

triggered

If the fox constantly gets into the hen house because the owners wont put up a fence then you dont get mad at the fox, destroying is just in his nature, you get mad at those who wont put up the fence.

We deserve it since we were forced to bomb the Middle East, by you, because your emotional drivel couldn't handle a native ideology in its own homeland.

If you left the dictatorships alone this shit wouldn't have happened.

9/11

At least our right wing boys aren't being beaten up by anti fags

What if one of the hens turn into a fox and eats them? Weekdays your answer for that?

those tweets

i can't even

>minorities
But why generalize when you know it was ISIS? You're just victimizing yourself without any reason. You can actually tell exactly who it was.

And how do you suggest we "put up a fence"?

The suspect was born and raised here you dimwit.

Should we just send all brown people to concentration camps?

>And how do you suggest we "put up a fence"?
by deporting everyone that isn't white.

This. I feel nothing anymore when I hear about Yuropoors getting run over, shot, or blown up. Pathetic people who can't even practice self-preservation.

>Should we just send all brown people to concentration camps?

its your only and last choice, start it now fucking cuck.

I suggest you look for a final solution

Who's, """"they,"""" bigot?

Deport them where? They have no other nationality.

Stop LARPing please.

See you behind the fence there then Pedro.

good post user, thank you

I have a feeling if his parents werent allowed in it never would have happened.

He was libyan. He can go back to libya where his roots are. Merely being born in the location of britain does not make him british any more than if he were born in China he would be chinese.

All these non whites have historical homelands which they can return to. You white brits have no where else to go. Likewise many whites in USA and AUS have no where else to go as we are so mixed with various different European ethnicities.

Stop them coming in and they wont have kids who decide to blow up one day because they feel like they dont fit in (because they dont belong there)

we get rid of moors in 1492 and you are giving them the fucking sword of the queen? just fuck off.

Ever heard of Liberia? It's a failed state but goes to show that repatriation (or whatever you want to call it) can be done, especially in weak and impoverished Africa.

Serfs would have been protected from Muslims. Their lords would never import aggressors.

What the fuck are you talking about?

Do you think that being born in Australia makes you Australian? If you're white then you're of European heritage so what the fuck are you doing in Australia?

I'm no expert on immigration and deportation law but I'm 100% sure that you can't deport someone to a country of which he is not a national.

>They have no other nationality.
Deport to their parents place of birth.

If that country refuses threaten them with military action. Britain could kick some north african shit holes ass if it really wanted.

This is what they and their parents wanted.
They brought this unto themselves,
knowing full well that this would happen,
but they went with it anyway.
It will get worse, a lot worse.
And they have only themselves to blame.
They deserved this for their stupidity.

something something 60%

AHAHAHAHAHAH

YOURE RIGHT, AND ITS SICKENING

AHAHAHAHA

Go suck Hilary clintons dick

>If that country refuses threaten them with military action. Britain could kick some north african shit holes ass if it really wanted.

Please stop LARPing you underage faggot. That's not how international law and diplomacy work. You don't declare war on a country because they refuse to accept forced repatriation of non-nationals. Put down the crack pipe.

Also, what do you do in cases where one parent is white British? You have no clue what you're talking about.

Being an anglo born in australia makes you australian yes. I have mostly british heritage with a little bit of french and some slav. Australia was founded by whites, for whites exclusively until the mid 20th century. Abos did not found Australia they merely inhabited the continent. Much like indians didnt create the USA.

>you cant deport someone to a country of which they arent a national
According to who? The UN? What are they going to do? Give you some stern words? What if every european country did it. No one could do shit. If his parents are from Libya thats where he goes.

You can start by kicking out all duel nationals to begin with.

We're not even serfs, we are death camp inmates and it's run by the chosenites. They always accuse you of what they are doing.

Australia is a British construct. The aboriginal subhumans are 60 IQ with no discernable nation state, and were vanquished whenever they put up a fight. It is a white land, and the original version of our national anthem:

Should foreign foe e'er sight our coast,
Or dare a foot to land,
We'll rouse to arms like sires of yore,
To guard our native strand;
Britannia then shall surely know,
Though oceans roll between,
Her sons in fair Australia's land
Still keep their courage green.
In joyful strains then let us sing
Advance Australia fair.

Niggers will never be Australian.

Enjoy your violent replacement.

This is planet Earth faggot. you fight or you die.

>it's okay when whites do it

As I said: stop LARPing, come up with some realistic solutions and we can have a discussion. Until then I'm not even going to bother.

Yeah okay tough guy. Go back to playing League.

>Deport them where?
back to the sand whence they came. how many more kids need to get blown up before you cucks accept this is a problem. seriously give me a number...

Thousands of young British white men are sitting in jail now having reacted against forced multiculturalism . You should realise that their story will never be aired by media. They are excluded from the society their parents built up over hundreds of generations.
these lads can see the future,it's easy and there's only one direction,yet MSM will not let us debate on even ground.

this will change.

International law shouldnt allow people to flood to europe and all be granted citizenship because their foot touched the soil.

This whole international law thing seems to be very one sided against white countries.

Stop them coming in to start with and there wont be any future half white kids. But this guy didnt have a british parent nor do most terrorists """native"""" to the country they attack

Haven't expressed my opinion on here yet; I'M FUCKING OUTRAGED>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>OUTRAGED

(((international))) law. It's all stacked against white countries.

>talking about physically removing people is LARPing
>literally all it would take is will power to do it

Ok enjoy getting blow up some time soon.

You can at least stop future immigration but you wont even do that

he is right. My Spanish ancestors get rid of wild aztec savages, and here we are, a white, christian and western nation.

I dont give a flying fuck.

Faggots like you only look at the death toll and say "HURR DURR ONLY TWO PEOPLE KILLED GUIZ" and forget everyone injured who might as well be dead.
Lets let Hassan and friends shove machetes up your ass and cut off a limb or two and see how you like it.

If these sand niggers had their way all western countries would be exterminated. That should make you angry and want to see them dead.

Is the UK more cucked than France?

It was a dirty hoax, and now the media traitors are trying to incite us to violence, so the crooked Mason cops can punish us for thought crimes. The news has been faked for decades.

Cutting welfare would be a good start. It would enhance self-deportation. Next you would bring jobs back to white countries. Then you would incentivize white couples to have children as opposed to miscegenation.
White people are afraid of change that would benefit them. It's scary.

Oh shut the fuck up.

You're a fat fucking reject posting needles shit on 4 chan "hahaha everyone in England is a pussy because someone hid an improvised bomb on themselves and snuck past security, fucking retards, please ignore all of our political pedophiles, not only will we not stand for it, we can't due to crippling obesity"