All canned drinks are lined with BPA. You're not drinking anything from a can, are you? Or a plastic bottle...

All canned drinks are lined with BPA. You're not drinking anything from a can, are you? Or a plastic bottle? This is why you want to be the little trap girl.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oD4cBReV10Q
stevespanglerscience.com/lab/experiments/can-ripper/
plasticisrubbish.com/2010/10/08/why-does-my-tin-can-have-a-plastic-liner-and-it-it-bad-for-me/
ehow.com/facts_7390219_metal-cans-lined-plastic-coating_.html
cdc.gov/foodsafety/rawmilk/raw-milk-index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=u-TjLV2d26k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Implying trapping isnt the final redpill

youtube.com/watch?v=oD4cBReV10Q

Stop eating canned food.

fug, ima faggot now

Canned food won world war 2, faggot

What's your sources on this, nigger? Or are you just here to slide for your kike masters?

Hardly any bpa leaches into canned soda. It's canned soup and vegetables that really seem to leach bpa for some reason. Canned chicken soup and green beans are among the worst.

You can prove it yourself in 5 seconds you dumb fucking tranny. Just grab a scissor and cut your can in half and the thin plastic lining will come off.

I wasn't lined with plastic back then

Need an article or something to read you miserable twat. I don't have cans cause I'm not a cuck that drinks (((liquid jew))).

They just got tin poisoning instead but at least they didnt want to chop their dicks off.

I'm not gonna spoonfed you you fucking literal homo.

Burden of proof, Ahmed

This isn't debate class, 52-percenter.

You're retarded and gay. No source, no nothing. Blazing faggotry that is yourself gaylord. Burn in hell for your sins bitch fag.

I don't think tin poisoning from cans was ever common
Tin stuck to hydrocarbons is real bad though

Fugg ,
But I don't feel feminine at all

Oh FFS
stevespanglerscience.com/lab/experiments/can-ripper/
plasticisrubbish.com/2010/10/08/why-does-my-tin-can-have-a-plastic-liner-and-it-it-bad-for-me/
ehow.com/facts_7390219_metal-cans-lined-plastic-coating_.html

What the fuck am I supposed to drink out of then cunt

lake

What don't you understand? When things are canned the inside is lined with plastic, BPA, in order to protect you from metal leeching. Probably in its inception they did not know BPA interferes with the endocrine system which disrupts testosterone, causes infertility and even cancer. It's entirely plausible that the reason so many beta males and transsexuals exist today because of BPA from food lining and packaging. Even most coffee makers are plastic or contain plastic parts inside. Hot water will cause BPA to be in your beverage.

Do you have clean drinking water in Aus?
Here it comes right out of a tap inside my home

Glass if you can.

I don't think there's one trap in all of serbia.

I occasionally drink beer from a can. That is the only BPA I come in contact with pretty much.

It's not just the BPA
There are other xenoestrogens
Also, birth control pills have a huge effect when women piss out the hormones
The hormones are not treated by wastewater facilities and end up in your water supply

start thread. no sources.

I thought the only cans that were lined were acidic shit like tomato. Isn't there a plant based lining that is used too?

One of the worst offenders is probably dairy. Industrial residue xenoestrogens and quite literally estrogen in the contents which impacts our bodies. Milk is a huge mistake and it should not be ingested.

Glass.

Beer has hops estrogen too, so you're getting double dosed. Beer is specifically marked to men to lower mens testosterone levels.

>Milk is a huge mistake and it should not be ingested.
Amen brother

Alcohol in general.

You can get BPA free cans but that does not imply there are no other health concerns. It is not normal or natural to eat canned food. Just drop canned food altogether. It's not just tomato but you should never eat tomato based food from a can only glass.

They did know it, it's been known since the 19th century. They specifically chose BPA for that purpose.

The tap water is full of estrogen too.

This shit is the reason girls develop so young these days too.

meant to reply to

Yes I know. I justify it by taking every other precaution and avoiding BPA as much as I can. I do however drink malt liquor which is low in hops as far as I know.

Almost all plastics act like estrogen, youre getting fucked even if you use "bpa-free" plastic

Whats with the manlier then manly burly muscle men then? See loooots of those in my area.

What if I can get unpasturied milk?
Is that any different?
I think the process is different, they milk the cows for a much shorter period of time.

How does one avoid this?
By buying glass bottled mineral water? Boiling/filtering your tap water?

its not nearly as bad

Phytoestrogens being a problem is somewhat disputed in the literature

BPA free products, if they contain plastic, are usually a scam. They just replace BPA with another bisphenol

>muh literature

yes goy dont forget to take your vaccines too

Yeah but im willful enough to have cellular control of my body.

>stevespanglerscience.com
>plasticrubbish.com
>ehow.com

Nice "sources" faggot.

You guys realize that soy is in fucking everything. Unless you're eating nothing but fresh produce/meat/grains, then you're already a lost cause.

>aluminium
>Bisphenol A
fucking sven

So basically. What to do is every man needs to get on a low dose of testosterone, like 200mg a week. To counteract all this environmental oestrogen found in food packaging, water and milk/drinks containers.

You're not suppose to eat the can you dumbass!

There is literally a war on for our testicles.

>use a coffee maker to make hot water for oatmeal and tea
>coffee maker has plastic parts
>i need my near-boiling water for these and other things

What do?

This, that plastic shit will only hurt u if u boil the can or eat the can

Get one that has only steel on the inside. All teas have plenty of flouride in them btw, another population control poison.

>unpasteurized milk
will still have hormones in it
plus bacteria
cdc.gov/foodsafety/rawmilk/raw-milk-index.html
Why do you need to drink milk anyway?

Do you not own a stove?

Ok kike.

Boil water on stove, pour into coffee mug with grinds

Use a pan mate.

Recent science suggests phytoestrogens only interact with our bodies in a positive way. The reason is because although structurally similar to estrogen, phytoestrogens are handled by separate receptors and appear to have health benefits like healthier bones. So occasional tofu, flax or whatever other source of phytoestrogen you come in contact with is probably completely safe. If soy based food is essentially all you eat though then perhaps that is no longer healthy at all.

I have been drinking soda like crazy my whole life, and if anything my balls got bigger...

I see, youre just being retarded or sliding threads
Sage this shit

So you don't believe that cans have plastic liners?
Why don't you look yourself?

>naturally occurring fluoride
not that concerned

What coffee maker has only steel inside? My budget is

Sorry to break it to you swede, but its not the drinks.

Only wanted to get unpasteurized as opposed to pasturized because it's more natural and what Europeans have consumed for centuries, read an article the other day about pasturized milk causing hormone dependant cancers, whether as raw milk contains a fraction of the bad shit basically. I can't remember. Will try to find it.

My advice is to purchase a metal percolator. Mine makes pretty decent coffee but it could be used for other things. Or use stove and a pot.

no caffeine jew for me

I live in a desert environment. A stove uses more energy and puts out more heat for the same result than a coffee maker.

Yes goy. This is why even just handling hops with your hands will make women menstruate prematurely.

>appear to have health benefits like healthier bones
This is literally what they tell to women before they prescribe them estrogen. We should all be taking estrogen to get stronger bones! Crush the patriarchy!

Fuck off shill.

>drink 2 Dr. Peppers a day
>manliest fucker on Sup Forums

It's not a problem as long as you produce a normal amount of testosterone in the first place, faggot

what lol

youtube.com/watch?v=u-TjLV2d26k

It's not naturally occuring when its being dumped in the groundwater by chinese industry you dumb retard. Tea plants suck up flouride like a sponge.

Enjoy your China plastic.

gay detected

>mfw im drinking a beer in a can

its okay because the basic fact behind your post is wrong

That would help. Resistance training, vitamin D, good saturated fat levels and plenty of hormone healthy vegetables will help regardless.

Testosterone levels have gone down society-wide by 30 percent in the last 30 years. I assure you, this is not a reason to be concerned, my fellow kikelord.

Recommend me a diet and training programme plz bby luv u long time
Nah srs I lift and shit as it is, just need to get my diet down. Avoiding grains like the plague, sticking to vegetables and meat basically.

Bottled water often comes from municipal sources, so it is just repackaged tap water
Activated carbon filters might work, but an reverse osmosis system is better

fat people have low t

i see you

It's 9am here mate. I did biology about 7 years ago, in English plz.
Reverse what.

Yes goy, and the autism explosion is just a natural development too. Now lets go back to watch the latest exciting season of America's got talent! Right after these commercial messages :^)

>what is water purification?

cancer

WHY THE FUCK DOES A CAN NEED A PLASTIC LINER. fucking christ, stop trying to make the frogs gay. where the fuck is bpa made? can we sabotage the manufacturing facility?

>tfw just cut open a beer can
>tfw no plastic inside

What the fuck you on about you swede cuck

It's needed to castrate the public, like you'd castrate a pet dog to keep it docile and obedient.

put on your glasses idiot

And old people, the population is aging

It's decreasing in every age group, kike.

This kind of shit should be instinctive. I remember boiling my coffee water on the stove, using a steel pot for years, even though I had never read any studies like this. My girlfriend looked at me weird whenever I did that, and kept asking me why I wouldn't just use an electric boiler, those partly made out of plastic. "MEN LIKE FIRE AND STEEL, WOMAN"

>Still no source

OP is literally full of dogshit

So it's true. Americans don't know what kettles are

Reverse osmosis is a type of filtration
The pore size of the filter is really tiny
People who keep aquariums get them some times too
>what is water purification?
>pure
Do you think "purified" is only H2O?

Just eat as much of a plant based diet as you can, things like celery, broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage, spinach promote testosterone. Healthy source of saturated fat would be organic unrefined coconut oil. Use refined if you have to but be warned that hydrogenated oils introduce trans fat in your diet which could eventually lead to heart problems.

I only drink Australian grown tea though.