Why do you guys want to save Europe and whites so much?

Wouldn't it be better for the human race if we just sterilized all the idiots of all races? I mean clearly blacks are inferior but there are a few smart ones. Who is to say they can't stay in the gene pool?

What retarded question is this?

1. thats not possible, so using that as your platform wouldnt get anywhere

2. Europe is white land for white people

Pick out average of every race,form a pic related community with strict race mixing laws,everyone just share their autism.

that seems risky, who would be in charge of overseeing the entire thing? A white dictator would be needed to ensure the largest population doesnt vote in one of their own

According to ACTUAL EUROPEANS you're wrong lad. I'm not saying they don't have a right to proclaim that it's a white land but the people have spoken and this will be the only compromise eventually.

>why do you guys want...
We don't

Also I'm pretty fucking sure sterilization is more realistic than deportations and ethnic cleansing.

Well then go ahead and sterilize yourself because you're clearly an idiot.
People (especially women) be carriers for traits that don't show up for them but can show up for their kids or their grandkids. It would be best to eliminate the genetic groups from the gene pool, and Africans are almost all idiots. That average IQ of sub-saharan Africa is like 70, which is considered mentally retarded in white countries.

Whites came from europe though, its our homeland

Who cares? Brownies can get the fuck out, they're mouths to feed in a country that can't pay its debts. When things go tits up I might have to compete with them for food so why would I support that. Who cares about the benefits of competition in a crumbling society

Tell that to the voters. Until they actually "vote in their own interests", I could care less what you minority of uncucked whites think.

Is this a fucking joke?
Ethnic cleansing and deportations have happened thousands of times throughout recorded history, while a worldwide sterilization of "idiots" has never fucking happened ever. You would have to get all 197 countries to agree to forced sterilization. You've got to be the stupidest fucking person on the face of the planet if you think worldwide forced sterilization of "idiots" is even remotely possible. Not to mention how you would decide how to measure "idiot" when a lot of people refuse to even admit that IQ tests mean anything, and also Italy has the highest IQ in Europe yet they are lazy as fuck so you would have to go by a measure of IQ + determination/willpower + emotional inhibition, so good luck with even coming up with a metric that almost 8 billion people and almost 200 countries have to agree upon first.

We should only sterilize Muslims and Jews, their unholy alliance is threatening the civilized world and the Nordic race

As I said, you have every right to claim it as an ethnonationalist state. However you aren't so since the masses will likely never be uncucked, why don't you just get rid of the idiots. That would strengthen the entire human species as a whole.

no shit, thats why we are a Fascist board

/thread

I honestly don't care what you think either. If it helps I live off your dime too just like the shitskins. You'd be surprised at how far food stamps plus a job can get you.

>he thinks laziness is genetic
>he doesn't understand that sterilization has only been around since the 1920's
>he thinks I was referring to worldwide eugenics when I literally never mentioned such a thing
>he thinks literally declaring a race war on 90% of the world population will work out well like it did last time with Hitler.

Are you just against this because your monkey genes would be stopped?

Cut myself on the edge. Sup Forums is a libertarian board. Did babby try on his first pair of jackboots?

So you think all euro countries need (((diversity))) unless they resist against it?

Won't work for the blacks, since there is regression to the mean.

Shitbait sage

theres nothing of value here folks

>According to ACTUAL EUROPEANS
Actual European here

Go choke on a bag of dicks

No. I would argue and/or vote against diversity but I clearly am not a European voter. If the European voters want Muslim dong, who am I to tell them they can't as a foreigner? That would make me just as bad as the mud slimes.

Based niggers go in the oven first.
The rest can go back to Africa or pick cotton.

Tell that to your cuckold country men and get arrested for hate speech, toothpaste. I'm not the one fighting for my existence.

You should kill yourself.

Great argument. Never thought of that one. Have fun with your brown kiddies.