UK MSM LIES ABOUT DEAD CHILDREN TO STIR UP FEAR AND SUPPORT FOR INTERNET LAWS

one child died
less than 20% of those wounded were UNDER 18

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.eu/article/multiple-people-killed-in-explosion-at-uks-manchester-arena/
youtube.com/watch?v=u-TjLV2d26k
bbc.com/news/uk-england-manchester-40010124
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

doesnt matter, their target was at a teen children concert. if it was their way, they all would have been her age. you imbecile

no his target was the bar at the entrance of the concert, hence the disproportionate adult(30s-50s) casualties in a concert where the overwhelming majority were teens. Imbecile

bump

Justifying the slaughter of unarmed civilians.

Typical leaf.

I'm not justifying shit, you sheep are going along with the MSM narrative again, why do you think they are hyping 1 dead kid to such a degree? They want to push more autocratic internet laws on you people and more involvement in foreign wars that will benefit only the US

t. achmed

Actually, he blew himself up outside. All the bars are inside the central arena itself. Go suck Trudeau you filthy Leaf.

>MSM Narrative

God-damn you are stupid. The bomber was a British citizen born to refugees. (((they))) will pin this whole fucking thing on Brexit in some perverted "LOOK WHAT YOU DID BY BEING MEAN TO THE REFUGEES" narrative.

This isn't meant to con Britain into joining a war. This is their punishment for being isolationist and stepping out of war.

people should be angry about this shit anyway. dozens upon dozens of people are dying from these niggers almost monthly now, I dont understand why you're so upset about the fact that suddenly someone is willing to make an article in which they try to incite a response from readers

politico.eu/article/multiple-people-killed-in-explosion-at-uks-manchester-arena/
>Blast reported near the bar area of concert hall towards end of sold out Ariana Grande performance.

google it cockroach.statist fuck. Enjoy your new internet laws, Sup Forums will be banned for you.1984 soon stalker

Because unless you spend too much time on the internet everyone knows that this isn't being blamed on muslims as it should be, it's being blamed on lax internet laws,not enough surveillance, and not enough involvement in foreign wars. Think for a second

Those 15 missing I bet are now in forced prostitution after taking a free taxi ride

Is this the new SA muslim shilling at work ?

sage and eat pig cock

I see what you mean. either way lol the front page doesn't exactly project that onto the reader very well anyway. If they're trying to say it's the internet's fault, it'd be obvious to the reader that their claims are bullshit... considering how irrelevant the internet has been to the bombing.

then you haven't been paying attention to UK politics in past 5 years where every perceived security threat is responded to by more draconian autocracy

Nice skills of perception there, faggot. If you'd noticed something, what makes you think it was worthy of being pointed out? If you can insinuate the fact that I dont fucking pay attention to british politics, then why are you going to parrot your fucking intuitions back to me?

Do you want me to give you a fucking cookie, or something?

TIME TO KILL NIGGERS

youtube.com/watch?v=u-TjLV2d26k

take your meds schizo

>Ariana Grande's concert
These girls deserved it. Go thank your local Muslim and hope that they do it again.

how am I schizophrenic? All im telling you is that I dont care if you figured out that I dont pay enough attention to british politics, and I doubt anyone else would either, considering how they'd either already figured that out as well themselves, or simply don't care outright, since it is an irrelevant matter. This conversation would have been over already anyway if you weren't being an autistic shit about it

Terrorism has always been an excuse to take our rights away. Sup Forums buys into it everytime too.

William Binney testified under oath that the NSA is illegally surveilling US citizens, and they do nothing. Muh terrorism.

>brit scumbag

Whatever you say, Daily Star.

you write like a literal schizo. Someone with schizophrenia. Your sentence structure and syntax. Are you on SSRIs possibly? Or an immigrant?

Any number higher than ZERO percent is too high. Any number of civil casualties higher than ZERO is too high. Jesus H. Fuck, leaf stop being a leaf

What does this have to do with internet laws?

Nonsense, leaf.
U cannot enter with a bagpack without being checked.

good goy, we must restrict the internet and invade syria to stop these evil and VILE attacks

No, we always have to weigh the value of our rights with the harm they can cause.

Saying any deaths is too many is the road to totalitarianism.

>lol ur schizophrenic because I cant help but point out irrelevant shit XDDDDD
Im not on anything. If anything I'm sure you're just projecting your bullshit onto me, because it's apparent that you cant handle Sup Forums

That's his only argument. He's projecting his on fallacies upon you. The ultimate cuck, if you will.

GOYIM, THE MUSLIMS ARE BEING EVIL AGAIN! GO FIGHT THEM FOR ISRAEL!

>Libya terror link
Good work bombing Gaddafi by the way, long live the Queen

had nothing to do with the content of your posts, just your sytax, comma placement, and choice of words. schizo

>pictures of innocence
ehhh...

the saddest thing about the attack is that probably only 2 or 3 degenerate teens died.

The guy who has grammatical skills of the 3rd-grade level is calling someone else out on sentence structure.

>More projection (SSRIs)
>Projection of fear of immigrants.

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

Kill youself

>*syntax

Nigger.

Alright, thank you, now lets hear from someone who isn't a complete leaf.

you're the only person I'd ever met that has told me that I'm a schizo. I'm just using the grammar that I was taught as the proper way to type with. I dont really understand what your point is anyway

"If you don't learn you must treat traitors as enemies you already lost the war"

Nothing but goim will eat up any bait if enough women and children die and jews know about it and use it from time to time.

UK may 'leave' EU but never (((them)))

Do not fall for jewish tricks. We must deal with liberals and jews first, muslims are not an issue right now.

point out one thing wrong with my grammar you reactionary fuck

>reactionary

Every person involved in making those headlines is a piece of shit

literal youtube levels of clickbait
fuck off

nuke canada

ok sorry i just googled that word and it didn't mean what I thought it meant, french is my mother tongue. There, you see I apologize. Now back to my original thesis in OP

kys

dafuq?
would take (left) out on a date
but I'd be glad if (right) gets rape by a nigger

>SUPPORT FOR INTERNET LAWS

Where are you get this retarded shit from?

>one child died
>less than 20% of those wounded were UNDER 18

This too?

Ariana Grande is degenerate. Take that as you will.

mass kidnapping - but nobody wants to investigate - these concert goers are being gang-raped and tortured with propane torches right now, soon to be raped with knives and force fed animal shit

12 wounded under 18
bbc.com/news/uk-england-manchester-40010124

only 3 names of the dead have been officially released but you can do some google sleuthing and the names of the missing(read:dead) are all there, and all of them except for one 17 year old IIRC are in their 20s,30s,and 50s

It has nothing to do with internet laws the UK jews just want british to fight muslims for Israel
They are literally making money right now because the London stock exchange went down on the day of the attack

And internet laws?

Those fags already go after anything offensive.

Remember muslim taxi drivers are your friends.

>This thread

>UK jews just want british to fight muslims for Israel

That is retarded since he's British, born in the UK.

People think only illegals and immigrants are the problem, but it's their kids or grandkids.

those magazines in my OP arent talking about the dangers of islam beyond the cover page, they are talking about the lack of surveillance and the need for tighter internet control as a solution to save muh children from the VILE terrorists

gotta invade syria to, bashar al assad is the source of terrorism, as long as he gasses and incinerates his people terrorists will kill muh children

You are a good leaf
Ignore all the cuckservative newfags here from /ptg/
They have shown their Zionist christcuckery and will gladly suck globalist cock if it's disguised as being le tough against muslims and 4D checkers

As if they care now when it has happened over almost two decades with thousands, that they think they know of.

>Land of the free home of the brave

Not when the terrorists come knocking, eh burger? Hope you enjoy those TSA hands all over your nuts

No they is good ahmeds they dindu nufin
#NotAllHeroesWearCapes

>gotta invade syria to, bashar al assad is the source of terrorism, as long as he gasses and incinerates his people terrorists will kill muh children

Good luck trying to push that narrative when this Muslim is second generation Brit, same with every other Muslim terrorist.

Well they've convinced me. Carry out attacks, as long as there are Muslim taxi drivers helping.

the way I see it is that they want to fuel anti-muslim hate. Not that muslims don't deserve it but it makes it easier to pass some emergency law to UK allies kill some ''terrorists''
Or they could use this attack to make it easier for ISPs to spy on users ''for the country's safety''
UK jews are making lots of money right now that I'm 100% sure. BTW that concert shouldn't even happen in the first place

someone should shoop that to say "van owners offered free candy" and put the pic of that van there.
not me though

no, didn't you read the magazine cover in my OP, there's a LIBYAN connection. It's not islam, gaddafi did this!

99.99% of the "refugees" drowning in the ocean are grown men yet you only ever saw that boy with the red shirt.
Propaganda works in both ways.

In western civilized society one child is still one too many

y o u
h a v e
t o
g o
b a c k

>Brit
Nah he held British citizenship but that means nothing anymore because our countries are just hotels of the world now
>fuel anti-Muslim hate
No they are very careful not to stoke up hatred
They just use the inevitable attacks to push through centralization and increased security powers which they wanted anyway
Everything is used to push forward their goals of globalization
>both ways
Both children are being used by globalists, so same way
/ptg/oyim

People are waking up for the fact the problem is not only muslims or jews.

Wait, wasn't that guy on the pic a sikh?

Everything malicious currently happening on the planet is part of zionist psyops used to divide and conquer.
Funnily enough, the muzzies are just as big a victim as we are, not that I sympathize with them.
>inb4 tinfoil hat
>inb4 slav subhuman

idk m8 all ragheads look alike

It also stirs up hatred towards refugees, so it's overall a good thing

Sikhs wear the turban yes

>baiting this hard
They are not victims. That said, I'm not saying we don't have higher priorities.

>muslim
>queer
Some people just...

do you have many Sikhs in UK?

Canada needs to be nuked.
Fucking KYS.

I'm not exactly well versed in the geopolitical situation of the middle east, but I think the majority Syrians got royally fucked over.

And I must emphasize that I dislike them as well.

>That’s why my KGB instructors specifically made a point, never bother with Leftists. Forget about these political prostitutes.

They were the first to take advantage of the mass immigration shit. They run all the corner shops basically

>one child died
several children died you tard

We purge the muslims now right?

What are the rags Saudis have called?

Keffiyeh, I believe.

koreans and indians own all groceries in Canada and in some urban areas here too
>white people literally supply them with unlimited money
JUST

Nips and pajeets might have entitlement issues, but at least they work hard and don't resort to mass chimpouts.

>but at least they work hard
good to know they might succeed in their own countries even faster

Most just try to escape the caste system, but I get your point.

the media reported reviewbrah, Sam Hyde, TheSyndicateProject and the first google result for "attractive white guy" as being among the missing children
fucking lol at anyone who takes the MSM seriously

They're willing to live at lower standards and use their kids as free workers. Whites can't compete and not live in shit holes.

fuck off

one child died -
Saffie Rose Roussos age 8
Olivia Campbell age 15

>muslims are not an issue right now.
>muslims committing terrorists attacks
>not an issue

whatever ahmed.