>hispanic
>white

sure, they're known to associate with chinese gypsies and african eskimos

>White Hispanic Time Square
>White Muslim Manchester

The propaganda machine is in overdrive

Absolutely not but there are caucasian Hispanics and white Latinos

>Does "white hispanic" actually exist?

All kinds of warped races exist in Muttmerica. Its like a treasure island with whole new species. You are, without a shred of doubt, the most cucked nation in the planet. It is an irrefutable fact. Mutty zog nation.

>inb4 muh guns

well honestly lad i wouldnt want to live in Denmark right now, especially with a no-balls government letting in "refugees" over there. I'd rather stay with my white cohorts here.

>dark white

>About 3 million refugees have been resettled in the U.S. since Congress passed the Refugee Act of 1980

We've taken maybe 2000 this year and they are all in camps being starved out until they choose to leave. We have the toughest asylum laws in Europe. You don't just waltz in here and jump on the gravy train like you do in Sweden. You know nothing goy.

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/01/30/key-facts-about-refugees-to-the-u-s/

hold up, black people live in Alaska?

Fuck off shill. Get back to your shed

>hispanic
>white

About one in a million

>t 56 % and dropping fast

spaniards
argentinians
chileans

to name a few. all that term means is someone who is 'biologically' white and has to 'come from' a spanish speaking country.

Based oklahoma

You mean your low testostorone?

Little did Cesar Millan know it was time to go back to Mexico.

Very few, mostly Anchorage & fairbanks
And most Military base

You know Denmark is a way way nice place than the US (or Germany for that matter)

They keep winning these world happiest country things and all that.
Also Denmark is extremly safe, rich and has an amazing landscape.

Yes but he isn't

Not by choice, they're all on the military bases.

yes, this man is white

Anyone with black hair and brown eyes has no right to call themselves white

>Does "white hispanic" actually exist?

"Hispanic" means that someone speaks Spanish as their first language.

What the media means when they use the term "Hispanic" is mestizo.

They do but that man is a Mestizo, not a white Hispanic

Now we need a map of "legal-hispanics".

no. they have that designation so that white people dont get scared they are being phased out. they know some illegals will use it because they think it will allow them to blend in paper work wise

spain isnt even white so i dont know how saying spain fucked their great great great grand mothers changes anything

I don't care how pozzed you are, no one on planet Earth thinks that guy is white.

>Wishes brutal harm on the innocent
>good guy, deserved to win

Nice 9s brahski

>burgers getting emotional everytime you call them out on their mutty ZOG project

Surely, by American standards

>Whitest man in America

>They keep winning these world happiest country things and all that.

It has always mystified me, how they can keep doing that while also having one of the highest suicide rates in the world.
It's like the happy village in a horror movie, with everyone being unnaturally and unsettingly smiling until they snap.

Yes, I exist.
This lad in the photo is a filthy Sudaca, not a "hispanic".

All I'm seeing is that the writer is racist. Islam is not a race. What's our man's RELIGION? If it's not Islam then whatever. You'd only be statistically more likely to be right by betting on Islam, and it's not like we should lie to be nice to anyone. Even ourselves.

>he thinks making fun of his cucked country is getting emotional

what does where he come from has to do with his religion?

I'm pretty sure this rationalization is one of the isms

if he has dark hair and dark eyes (and dark skin in his case) then he's not white

dudes a straight up spic

Do you consider Mexico's elite to be white? Most of the people associated to high level political families were and are very much against mixing. We don't even call ourselves white though, that's something invented here by the ((Mexican NAACP)) so indios can call themselves Spaniards. All part and parcel of America's corrosive culture.

There are some pure Spaniards/Portuguese (and other European ethnic groups that came later) in Latin America, but they're maybe 10-20% of the population at most in all of those countries other than Argentina and Uruguay. Don't listen to Brazilians and Mexicans that will pull up meme statistics that say that their country is 50% white because it's well known that Spics are retarded and consider anyone with a single fully white grandparent to be 'white'.

'White hispanic' as a category in the United States exists purely to obfuscate Mestizo crime rates

whats other, Natives/Islanders?

I've met literally ONE white hispanic and I live in California. They rule hispanic countries, no reason to come to America.

Succes breeds jealousy

It does on all government legal documents made prior to 2013(when repub Congress finally fixed it)
Lots of "statistics" groups still use it
But it's being phsee out finally, still a thing to an extent though

He would whoop your ass

Yes, and the dumb motherfuckers living there taught them how to survive the weather
So now there are niggers from fucking Compton slinging drugs there

>yid
>telling us what is and isn't white

>white hispanic

no such thing

and btw, thats a nigger, no matter what it calls itself.

look at the nappy hair

tbf imagine being depressed in a town where everyone else was stupidly happy. you'd be an outsider who just can't click with the rest of them. further isolated, with seemingly no font of actual sympathy.

Not depressed, just trying to frame the situation.

62% nigger
The 56% is an arbitrary stat from our 18-26 population that the bongs memed into existence, funny thing is
If we do the same thing to all of you eruocucks your numbers look exactly the same if not worse than ours

even if your eyes were monochromatic, this gentleman would be grey, NOT WHITE

/thread

>He would whoop your ass.

His ancestors thought the same

Well, both my parents are from San Juan, PR, and my skin is so pale that people think I'm lying when I mention my heritage. I wonder how many people like me there are.

Conquistadors aren't your grandfather though. You're the grandson of a farmer.

He has more right to claim that heritage than you do because he's a product of the pillage.

if he looks like he could blend into a baghdad market then hes not white

I wonder what would happen if they met a white muslim?

My family got kicked out of Cuba by Castro, and then moved back to Catalunya.

Pretty sure we've not been poor for 300 years.

White Hispanic here, the denomination Hispanic is only a term to mean "of a Spanish Speaking origin", my family immigrated from Northern Spain (Galicia/Asturias) and from Northern Italy (Friuli Venezia Giulia) to Argentina in the early 1900s, spent two generations in the country, never bred with the natives, and only bred with other Europeans, and then they came to the States and I was born here. Given this fact, I am considered a White "Hispanic", even though I am white and the majority of the morons who use the "White Hispanic" denominations are Mestizo pieces of shit that should have been eradicated when the Spanish were cleaning house, and many of whom, discriminate against me and other whites, as a means to claim we were their oppressors, discrimination towards pure blood whites in Latin America is rampant.
>inb4 ARGENTINA IS WHITE!!!!11!!1
>inb4 Italians aren't white
>inb4 Spanish aren't white
>inb4 you aren't white

born in America to a white American mother. Kinda cheating no?

That pic - she should go be a queer tattooed Muslim woman in Saudi Arabia or Pakistan or Afghanistan for a few months so she can get a different perspective.

they certainly exist but they don't come here because they're generally not subhumans and live a decent life in their own countries

Unless your a full blood Spaniard that never mixed with indigenous peoples no.

I'm sure isis would love to have her

Spics are literally dogs. Rape and kill indians. You are worse than dirt. Scum

>"Hispanic" means that someone speaks Spanish as their first language.

Hispanic is a linguistic term?
You sure about thaat?

Here's his booking report from back in 2012. Notice anything?

My dad is from PR and my mom is Irish/German

I'm 6' 200lbs, tan, with Aryan features. What am I?

Spaniards aren't spics. Spics are spics.

Sounds like you're a Sudaca loser.
I gave you the wheel, and this is how you treat me?

These are fucking white males!

refer to

I'll admit. Sometimes I watched Big Bang Theory because I was bored. But no more.

>Dark white skin

Yes.

if he is a white hispanic then I'm a white black man, feels good to join your race Sup Forums, I can finally bleach & black white women now simultaneously with your blessing

>Spaniards aren't spics. Spics are spics.
Do you know the origins of the world Hispanic?

>white

Hispanic isn't even a race. lol.
Most hispanics are rape babies of Conquistador times. That, or full blooded Amerindians. And no, they are not Caucasian.

He looks a quarter white at best.

The like and dislike ratio on the dog video... Isn't this a crime in America?

>muh nazis

>Most hispanics are rape babies of Conquistador times
this.
>We Wuz Europeans n shiiiiet

Of course, goy!