Do you think his credibility has been hurt?

Do you think his credibility has been hurt?

he'll never recover

Leftist can't meme

Cringe

>You need higher education to be a glorified message boy
Journalists that think their smarter than everyone else are the ones you have to watch out for.

did you smoke?

Hi David Brock.

It is fucking cringy.

Only by liberals that never watch fox news.

No. I don't think his audience has shifted. You're dealing with people who in general don't trust the media for the longest time. The sudden attention given by detractor articles may do the opposite as what was intended, creating another Trump incident. I don't know why people push for angles like this when there are more subtle and nuanced ways to take down opposition.

drumpfhfel schump

ROLF

Sup Forums Drumpfed!!!!!!!!!!!!

>bearly

His career is done. Not even meming.

Former Hannity listener here

>bearly
>criticizes others
You retards just keep shooting yourself in the foot at any given occasion

It's fucking hilarious watching Hannity crash and burn

That meme really fucking sucks dude

>bearly
You don't seem to get it. Let me explain the joke. Did you not notice all the other spelling mistakes? It refers to Hannity's lack of education. That was the joke.

but seriously we can't let him get the Kim tripcodes

This is an Argument from authority.

Someone has a piece of paper which means hes an expert of the topic and those who don't and automatically not qualified or able to talk about the topic.

The academic credentials does not make your argument good.

You need to make an argument to what he is doing that is wrong rather then saying he need a piece of paper to be valid.

>We are the party of the working class!
>lolz the working class are stupid and uneducated. Fuck those dumb cunts.

Hannity serves up a never ending supply of nothing burgers and people want what he says to be true so bad they will eat it up every time.
When the clock runs out on his bullshit he's usually on to something else.
This whole Seth Rich thing got bigger than his usually shit but it doesn't matter, the same people will fall for it next time.
I find it hilarious that some of the same people who troll libs with "Drump finished how will he ever recover" will then turn around and think Sean fucking Hannity is somehow going to bring down the entire Democratic party.
If he actually had news he would spill it.
Hannity has claimed to have a story that would completely ruin the Democrats every year for as far back as I can remember.
The fact that no one can ever remember the big reveal tells you all you need to know.
The "new left" media over at MSNBC basically stole their formula from Hannity, "Trump finished tune in tonight," then it's just some pedestrian bullshit or another minor detail attached to shit we already knew.
It's embarrassing, but at least idiots from both sides fall for it.
T_Dtards are eating this shit up right now.

They really can't.
Why are they so bad at it?

It's like they only operate on one level of irony

What happened?

Let me guess:
Trumpcucks got blown the fuck out because for days they shilled the kimdotcom story and it turned out to be a troll?

That's weird. Usually Trump supporters are super smart and reasonable. They always listen to all opinions and have a sense of scepticism.

>he says as he was too busy to attack Trump over fake Russia allegations because Trump supporters took control of the media narrative

>is his credibility hurt

Being censored and having the left cry fake news is considered hurt only by the standards of people who never watched him. Considering the amount of stupid shit Maddow says on a regular basis I think that your pretty retarded or pretty partisan blind if you genuinely think that this story is going to damage him.

I normally wouldn't be replying to this shitty thread, but there are no good threads right now.