Tfw reported every drug dealer whilst at uni

>tfw reported every drug dealer whilst at uni
>tfw got 8 people arrested and significantly reduced the flow of drugs through the university

felt good improving the lives of others

weed's not a drug it's a plant

It's degenerate.

nah i make dank redpill comics while high it's good for you

>being a snitch

Shame that the chemicals are drugs...

But ok.

Weed is for faggots.

whats degenerate is thinking you did anything besides give them a pay rise and more connections.

Whats even more degenerate is you are going to university so you don't have to work.

Get a job you fuck head.

Which uni you at ?

funny coming from a literal kike

Good, the ones at my uni sold it expensive as fuck because most students were having babby's first toke.

Thanks you OP I saw the error of my degenerate ways and was kicked out of uni but thanks to my new found drug free existence I am gainfully employed as a bathroom technician and have my own camper van.

>tfw rogue cop leaks name to a dealer who is let out and word spreads

>tfw you're shot point black in the face or have anything you love or cherish smashed and taken away.

You're a fucking retard.

How dare you infringe on the sovereignty of my consciousness

Go smoke some dank cock u British wanker

Unironically this.

You did the right thing user. Drug users and dealers deserve it.

Snitches get stitches, retard. You can be an internet tough guy but dont shit your pants when tyrone's friends pay you a visit.

Tobacco's a plant. :)
Opium's a plant. :)

gj
these people have no place in higher education

Your entire race & religion is based on snitching on everyone, fuck outta here.

I always love these stories about snitching because the snitch never survives the year.

Never seen an elderly snitch before.

Welcome to entering yourself into the underworld OP

yeah i make dank redpilled comics
what are you doing to save the white race? living in the cuckiest nation on earth, being a fucking cuck
that's you, all day every day
aint nothing wrong with my 420, unless you're worried about having a good time

and in most of Asia Opium is perfectly legal.

Yeah only Niggers who submit rap albums as their dissertation should be allowed to smoke weed.

>Walking my dogs near park
>Walk past suspicious looking car
>2 guys in it, 2 guys from highschool that bullied me
>They see me and talk to me, being all nice
>Acting as if they dont remember being complete cunts to me for years on end
>They ask if I want a hit of whatever the fuck drugs they were doing
>I say nah and leave
>Immediately call police and say there's drug activity happening right now at family friendly park
>wait around at park
>they sit in car
>cops turn up and they get arrested

Hope they're enjoying their drug charges

Good working Batman.
Now punch yourself in the arm for dobbing cunt.

>tfw i don't have retarded opsec so i would never get caught like this

I want nu/pol/ to leave
How'd you guys make it through school?

I was improving the lives of uninformed drug users by restricting the flow of drugs into the university. I'm not a degenerate.
Improving the lives of my peers was worth the risk.

doing god's work user

>It's a degeneracy thread
spooooooooooooooooooooooooooooks

What are you going to do? Shitpost him to death? Unless you're some emu conquest rape baby I think op will be fine

I would've done the same to those degenerates if given the chance, good work user.

They won't.

No employer will hire some uptight asshole they'll complain about not being able to find work with their degree and then eventually take their life.

Supply and Demand you just created a larger drug market.

Didn't you make this same thread the other night?

I support what you're doing, but why make the same exact thread about it again, Ausbro?

Nice OP

I'd do the same if I had any social contact

Because he is full of shit.

Sadly reducing the amount of drugs in a location just decreases the purity and not the quantity. Congratz on getting impure people to consume Even worse Shit.

We are taught as children that jews are snitches and liars. Pinocchio and pic related

Lol.
>get drug dealers arrested
>less drugs around
>prices increase
>junkies get more desperate to find more money for drugs

Have you ever seen a junkie quit because it was too expensive or because their dealer got arrested?

You're probably new here.

You get a fine for weed in Aus.

IF OP ain't bullshitting he is in grave danger.

What did you improve exactly? The customers will just go elsewhere and get their drugs from other dealers.

99% of them were just buying weed/MDMA, maybe a bit of coke if you're on one of the better Sydney campuses. Having a problem with that shit being sold in institutions which legally distribute alcohol to 18 year olds is absurd.

Yeah all OP did is made it less safe for everyone.

You did good user

drug dealers are degenerate cancer

well done

>you get a fine for weed in Aus
sounds comfy

>especially himself.

This is Straya cunt the guy is gunna have some ununiformed police rock up to his place.

Our Drug Dealers are police and Politicians mate.

Fuck you bitch. You deserve to get fucked hard in the bootyhole for what you did. Opposing drugs morally is one thing. But being a snitchh is much worse. Fuck you very much.

>MERCHANT NOSE
Sup Forums WHAT THE FUCK HAVE YOU DONE TO ME!?!

pushing pills and other substances universally recognized as dangerous on my campus is ok? sorry, if you take your habits and dealer schemes out of your own basement, you are fair game to be rounded up, as your kind should be.

all you did was have a big wig's son get in trouble and who are you OP ?

>muh snitch

fuck off you literal subhuman

Scumbag

Have fun getting gang banged dumbass

And this is why I support the extermination of these degenerates

I'll just do the fucking same at my uni, in fact.

Also good luck destroying any of my property without getting shot

>there are collegefags on Sup Forums

>Our Drug Dealers are police and Politicians mate

We can tell

what's subhuman is wanting people in jail

I'm not sure about universities in South Africa but in Australia we don't have many junkies attending university.

Don't take this the wrong way but I hope you step on a land mine.

even a jew thinks youre trash. i hope youre an international student and not actually aussie

t. Nigger

Doing God's work user. About time people realise that university is for learning, not partying and safe-space tantrums.

thank you for doing the right thing.

Good job

>junkies get more desperate to find more money for drugs
this means that they will resort to crime and will be arrested. So you can get rid of them, it's a great solution

>get weed connections
>sit on them for a few months and do nothing
>report the dealers to crime stoppers
>get a couple hundred dollars when they're arrested and clean up the city
>have done this about 2 dozen times

Feels good man.

When things go to shit you will be a commodity, I will be an asset. Think about that faggot.

I'd buy OP a non-alcoholic beer for his service

yes good goy, more victimless crimes for the prison industrial complex, dont forget to pay your taxes to pay for all the prisoners heheheh

oh because I don't take hard drugs I should be rounded up by people that are peaking on serotonin dumps for their own self engrandizement.

Why don't I just go door to door and go on a killing spree?

Maybe I'll become PM like Duterte.

So yeah for the people telling me I should be rounded up for telling them this fact its getting really fucking retarded in this thread now.

TLDR : OP Gave the guy a government Job and fucked his own future career prospects.

He is trash because he does not enable degeneracy? What is next calling someone trash for not driving his 8 year old daughter to Ariana Grande concert?

good job. your did you civic duty.

congrats on being a nagging nosy busybody, good to know you're on the same level as roastie One-Million-Moms Antivax bitch.

I hope your ego is stoked since you think you know whats best for everyone else.

Junkies get triggered when faced with how degenerate drugs are

>I was improving the lives of uninformed drug users by restricting the flow of drugs into the university. I'm not a degenerate.

Nah, the users still got their fix and the other dealers got richer. Nice work.

The other dealers will be able to recognise you as the snitch once they start pressuring their more trusted customers. You're on borrowed time.

There are people who know they provided details to you and they will pass this information on. It doesn't matter if you actually bought anything or not.

Oooga booga muh snitch whitey be holdin me down i dindu nuffing wrong.

Get a job nigger.

This is the incoherent rant of a junkie. Seek help.

your right lets make drugs free! why cant they be paid on link cards like food! its a right!

>nigger flag

no wonder you want and defend srugs

fucking low life nigger

>playing free market wack a mole

I mean if you were getting paid for it, I guess. Otherwise you've done nothing.

dunno how it works in aus, but here in the us on the court documents it will say your name
you might even be subpoena'd to testify in court

all it takes is for one of the dealers to write a letter his buddies on the outside and tell them your name and you're fucked lol

faggot

You realize Life Isn't a movie.

It makes sense if you read the thread.

All OP did was gave the guy more connections to thugs and Politicians.

In reality jews on vice and other platforms shill for drug usage.

Majority of the drug dealers are non white too. Do you feel bad about based Deshaun getting arrested because you are a degenerate nigger loving druggie?

internet toughguy faggot

>being jewish

you again huh? go away.

Mashallah, OP. Drugs are things of satan

>im a drug addict retard and post screen caps from redddit cartoons le murdick murdick so cool!

>more crime

This involves more innocent people affected. Whereas using drugs doesn't harm anyone but yourself.

>oh because I don't take hard drugs

So now it's hard drugs? That's even worse for you lol. Much smaller pool of users, you're much easier to find.

Id skin you alive for reporting weed. Like I'm a big cunt and I've stabbed two people so don't try shit with me cunt. I'd stab you in the leg and make your face bleed.

hope you get stitches, then

Further more you can't just call people junkies without proof.

As the entire arguement was about me being rounded up for drug use when I don't use drugs then because of me saying I don't use drugs im in denial.

How about we just round up any wops slopes and apes ? they are the real degenerates here oh and all the manlets and skinny faggots.

because then most of the drug users and degenerate overlap will be taken care of.

I only use performance enhancing drugs for chasing after shitters.

Im irish ethnically you slave. But why should it even matter? What insecurity do you have that would excuse threatening a stranger?

>You're on borrowed time

i'm with the jew on this one

ohhhhhhhh how that hurt to say....

there is nothing worse than a snitch

>being a kike

>not being in a oven