Why is it often that young, socially awkward individuals with few friends are drawn to redpilled ideology?

Why is it often that young, socially awkward individuals with few friends are drawn to redpilled ideology?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ol6GA4dMZw4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Got nothing else to do with their time desu

what is it about normies who are blue pilled

fuck them

it is often the outcasts of society who are most aware of it's flaws.

they aren't mentally restrained by social norms

Cringe

It just seems that way because you're a shill with a fake screenshot.

Social outcasts will always be attracted to revolutionary ideologies. Those who are comfortable are not as likely to be. More and more young men in the West are becoming alienated, and therefore we see a rise in radical ideology. Because they are losers does not invalidate the ideology, and it doesn't mean it won't spread to the normies either.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ol6GA4dMZw4

Their lives suck under a liberal government, so they think everything would be different under a conservative one. They never stop to realize they'd be the same loser, no matter what the hell the government was.

It's totally bizarre that many of Trump's most ardent supporters are the very people he considers and calls losers on a daily basis.

They feel powerless in their own lives and want a big strong dictator to take control and make all the normies pay

theyre too busy enjoying their lives

this post is fake news

Lots of alphas are drawn to the red pill ideology as well. The difference is that they aren't vocal about it because rules number one and two are you don't fucking talk about fight club.

We dont benefit from having opinions that are socially acceptable

I dont think you understand what an alpha is

Spoken like a true Normie
>REEEEEEEE

When you don't have a social network reinforcing the narrative at every opportunity you tend to let you mind wander and take a "detached spectator" approach and come to your own conclusions.

anti-alphas are still alphas

go read lord of the flies if you dont know what i mean

True, but they often outcast themselves and retreat into their own bubble.

t. outcast

Because you need a bunch of free time to think about all these things and eventually spot the contradictions.

> "red pill"
> posts drumpf

More free time on their hands to see through the bullshit.

Because normies have better things to do other than post stupid shit on Sup Forums. Oh wait. I stand corrected.

That guy looks like an uglier version of Roger Waters

This is true for outcasts see society from the outside rather then enjoy the luxuries of being part of it.

Because in being socially awkward, unattractive and laden with other undesirable traits they've essentially lost the game. So while they could devote years to improving themselves and maybe getting a girlfriend, good job, etc a lot of them still feel bitter over getting the short end of the stick, which is understandable as anyone would feel the same way if they were in their position. So many of them are therefore drawn to an ideology which serves as the opposite to the current societal make up out of a combination of bitterness, contrarianism and, for some, a genuine desire to fix what they see as a broken system which benefits only those born with the right genetics, parentage, social circle etc.

Because it fills in the gaps that people who interact with others get naturally. On a scale of 0 to 10, I was a 3 or 4 in terms of social awkwardness. So the online RP was able to help me understand the parts of social dynamics that I missed growing up. It closed some remaining gaps that sat there, in answered for 15 years.

The other 60% to 70% I had already figured out first hand subconsciously. Had I been more socially awkward, the online RP would have been like a Rosetta Stone for me.

The real challenge for people like that (people who are 7+ on the socially awkward scale) is always transitioning intellectual knowledge into unconscious action. That's how you get people like this.

Take this comment back to Plebbit.
>Muh upboat humour

Something else going on here: many socially awkward people suppress their self awareness as a coping mechanism. This kid simply cannot see himself as the goon that he is. Can you blame him though?

It's pretty simple. If you disagree with popular culture it's hard to participate in it. It's hard to do something you hate.

>le cringe

Fuck off

Its the outcasts, who, once part of a group, fight hardest for its ideologies, regardless of what they are. See novel "Die Welle"

It's the other way around. People become outcasts because they disagree with present society, not the other way around.

More like, more free time to let your mind wander into fantasy. Rare is the man who can spend so much time in isolation and come out wiser for it. The typical man in isolation from society has very little to offer in thought but his own particular brand of bullshit.

Cause we only get the bad out of the blue pilled society

>>>reddit.com

That's not what redpill means. Reddit faggots who can't get laid misused the term completely. Since that's where you pulled the definition from, you should probably go back there and ask them. I've been laid more times than years you've been alive my lad

Bullshit. This kid was an isolated goon first and then he adopted the ideology to help him cope. It WAS NOT the other way around.

Damn, there is so much oil in that guy's hair that American and Iraq would start another war for it.

We aren't indoctrinated

read "the notes from the underground" and you will understand why

>I base my argument on a fake kikebook post

Because they spend most of their time at home on the net and contemplate their own mistakes without correcting them.
Instead they easily notice both real and false ''wrongs'' in society.

You clearly were never a teenager who didn't have autism.

>My son, you must choose...
>You can get blow jobs from girls...
>...or you can forego said blow jobs in favor of ideological purity.

Ain't no normal boy choosing the latter.

I'm choosing both.
But, I'm not a boy, so your conditional is not applicable.

Better question: why do social outcasts number in the millions now? If it really was just a few isolated freaks, no one would even be thinking about it.

But here we are now, with enough outcasts to form tangible political movements. It wasn't always that way.

Saging this shitty reddit faggot thread

don't say lad, thats OUR word

Yes, post is fake

And it's about having diffrent perspectives. Normal person will just do everything autoamtically while the other type will analyze and think

>incapable of merging into meta-analysis
>thinks it's all still literally about OP's pic

Calm down lad

>therefore we see a rise in radical ideology.
What the fuck does that even mean?

>60s doesnt count apparently
>90s doesn't count apparently
Yea ok.

Normal person will reflect on other people and base his opinion on their approval.

fuck you

Bump.

If it's not applicable to you, then what is your point? And when you say "not a boy," do you mean you're female? Because trying to make something about you when it isn't, is a very feminine characteristic.

Just do what your government recommends and pretend nothing happened my lad

The point is that it's a false dichotomy. I've transcended beyond your mortal reproductive system, so that's why I'm not a boy.
But you wouldn't understand because you only see in black and white. Perception bias.

wew lad

You need to study evolutionary psychology. Chads and normies have no incentive to change the system, since they already have access to mates and high reproductive fitness. Outcasts, who lack access to mates and resources, have an evolutionary incentive to be drawn to revolutionary movements, since overthrowing the normies would allow them to gain access to mates and resources.

You can now add "providing a sober contribution to this Sup Forums thread" to your list of failures in life.

we will save the world

Because society becomes more fucked and detached from reality and nature by the day.

checked.
it's because we have more time alone to think, and don't mind being alone with thoughts.

And you can put "suck my dick" on your list of things to do, faggot.

Internet and social media. It's easier now than it was in the past to spend all day shitposting and not socializing, and apps like tinder have increased female hypergamy, meaning more male virgins.

I choose ideological purity

Low T bants, bruh.

We know.

This is why we have daughters. With weak sons becoming more and more prevalent, we would go extinct if we didn't also have daughters.

Bump

Until artificial wombs make the female gender obsolete

because "redpilling" isn't about discovering some kind of truth but about recontextualiing your own failure

>please clap

AI will make beta males obsolete before that.

>cringe

I can still smell plebbit irking on your post