>Roger Moore (89) dead
bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-40018422
archive.is/7OIVK

>Threat level raised to critical, having been merely severe since 2014
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40023488
archive.is/oTpNX
mi5.gov.uk/threat-levels
archive.is/VdBlq

>May condemns "sickening cowardice" whilst suspending all election based activity
theguardian.com/politics/2017/may/23/general-election-campaigning-suspended-after-manchester-attack
archive.is/53ERf

>Conspiracy Theorists blame Tories for attack
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4533372/Conspiracy-theorists-accuse-Tories-terror-attack-link.html
archive.is/XOdzA

>7 in 10 brits support One World Government(tm)
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/climate-change-global-warming-nuclear-war-asteroid-pandemic-volcano-global-catastrophe-a7752171.html
archive.is/8aKlJ

>Monuments around the world [once again] display the Union Jack
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/23/world-monuments-illuminated-british-flag-tribute-manchester/
archive.is/MGiv3

VIDEOS::
>Key Questions about Manchester Bombings
youtube.com/watch?v=GkG8q1q6krE

>May raises threat level to CRITICAL: no General Election conversation allowed
youtube.com/watch?v=HriP94VyGRs

>Andrew Niel vs Theresa May
youtube.com/watch?v=QPzlFxYhR28

>Nigel Farage "What is our Govt actually going to do?"
youtube.com/watch?v=amktmYPJPb0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TG9ONF3CWV8
theintercept.com/2015/03/16/howthefbicreatedaterrorist/
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/may/20/dutch-invaders-stonehenge-ancient-britons
archive.is/4Q8xu
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

NIHILISTIC

JAMAICAN

PATOIS

Fuck Labour.

Also glad I'm not in the Army anymore. Fuck this shit, we France now.

remove kebab

>Operation Tempura is now in force
Finally, a plan I can get behind.

>it's a "someone says 'if we all mix together we'll have a multicultural utopia' but it ends up as martial law" episode

>Monuments around the world [once again] display the Union Jack
From a Russian point of view. It's hard to me to understand how a bloke living in the first world country instead of enjoying civilised and developed life, drinking English beer and Russian vodka can just get a bomb and explode it with himself unless he's a some of disabled or terminal. I think it's stupid.

>tfw we are now fully in the phase of the normies making the attack about them with their flowers, banners and facebook posts

>b-b-but my taxi drivers a muslim!
Fuck you.

One of the girls from my brother's tutor group is still missing, which most likely means the worst has happened :(

I though us poortherners would avoid this kind of stuff.

Yeah, welcome to Islam. They're all retards.

Yep.
Every time until people snap or the world decides to collapse.

I would prefer that nations didn't do that, I would rather we gather a bunch of innocent muslim kids. Put them in a square and set them on fire as a warning to Muslims around the world that if you want brutality then we will give you brutality.

But no, no we don't do things like that because we're apparently "better" we're all peaceful wonderful, unified people who cannot be divided!

Maybe already on the keebab spit.

too bad the moderate muslims stay quiet

oh yea there are non

Arrive back in the UK next month. Genuinely worried I'm gunna be picked up by the rozzers as soon as I land for exercising my right to free speech while I've been out of the police state.

Edgy and stupid.

We do actually kill 1000 muslima in Iraq each month. It would be news but dull seing a building blown up by a drone comparedvto a nut bombing

The mosque this shitter went to apparently said "2 years ago he insulted one of our discussions about us insulting ISIS" or some shit. Why didn't they mention it 2 years ago to the police?

Why was this shitter allowed to be watched? How did he get bomb making instructions when he was a "business" student?

She's been taxi'd.

"Maybe this time doing nothing will do something."

They're not going to attack London that much anymore because it is so full of non-British that they are likely to kill muslims in the process which is frowned upon by muslims.

It's not edgy and it's not stupid. What is edgy is our children being blown up and what is stupid is people like you enabling it.

Sometimes to put a fire out you need to use fire to eradicate the oxygen that fuels it.
Not enough.

Start buying guns.

Yes but we do it as a favour to the other Muslims in Iraq. We have spent billions on Iraq and Afghanistan and our country has got nothing out of it.

>Killing Muslims is frowned upon by Muslims
You're a bit thick aren't you user

>threat level critical
>Meaning attack is imminent
>Live near oil refineries
>Pretty sure I saw two Muslims speaking Arabic the other day wearing tracksuits

Well lads it was nice shitposting with you all

Starkey has to be one of my favourite people alive next to Peter Hitchens, everytime he opens his mouth there is a mass-triggering of libshits. How can one man be so based?

youtube.com/watch?v=TG9ONF3CWV8

We got some nice strict laws about travel. Endless news about some Mac Slags and a day off from Corbyn. Good really.

Is that why they keep slaughtering one another in the Middle-East, you silly mong.

>"muslims are to blame" when in reality muslims are giving free taxi rides and a doctor working throughout the night
t. muslim on twitter

brit/pol/ btfo?????

Reminder that muslims represent the "socially friendly element" that can be used to destroy the "socially hostile" nationalist working class.

Feels like a significant attack to me. The last few notable ones - Berlin, Stockholm, Westminster - were crudely done by guys in vehicles. Manchester was a professionally executed attack with a really effective IED.

Mention the only confirmed 'free rides' taxi driver is actually a sikh

One of the weakest posts I've ever read

The amount of people saying these children deserved to die for their "liberal" values and listening to "whore race mixing" music and dressing like "sluts" is just astonishing. In that itself is Islamic vocabulary, saying women deserve to die because they are interested in men from different cultures, for being tolerant to different ideas, to dressing how they like, how is this any different?

>when in reality muslims are giving free taxi rides

I keep seeing this meme but never any actual proof for it

Reminder that voting cuckservative means Sharia May will be allowed to arrest you for hate speech on the internet.

Corbyn is the redpill.

>Muslim taxi drivers were offering people free rides on Monday night
>some young women still missing

Really makes you think.

kek

>Corbyn is the redpill
How exactly?

No it doesn't

What country will see the next attack lads?

>he was known to security services
>French authorities were aware of him as well
>he had travelled to and from Syria

Fuck's sake.

It's a lose lose situation, on one hand you have Sharia May. On the other you have "I will open our legs to the entire planet and invite more Muslims" Corbyn.

He means Sikhs have been giving free taxi rides, and Muslims have been snatching girls away into the grooming ring.

>MFW we finally live ina time where I am legally unable to express my beliefs because I genuinely fear being arrested by my government
Think I might move to some rural hick state in America like Montana and live out my life in peace on a farm or something after I get rich from cryptocurrencies

Which country is next fir an election?

Is there any chance Manchester was a false flag? I have seen enough kikery in my time to not be a member of the tin hat brigade, but this does have a certain flavour to it, and one must remember that all governments do this for a political bent.

Recent examples are Syria, the Arab Springs, Yemen, etc. We have 7/7 here where the four muslims could not have got to London in time to plant their bombs as their train to London wasn't delayed it was actually cancelled. This fact is still ignored.Did operation Gladio disappear, or did it take another form. It has been proven that the FBI/CIA set up stings to entrap people>theintercept.com/2015/03/16/howthefbicreatedaterrorist/

So do you think our country would not do this? If so, why?

Corbyn wants to have open borders, more refugees and diplomatic communications with Isis so 'we can work something out that works for everyone'.

But sure, its 'sharia' may we have to be worried about.

B-but user, they're not r-real muslims

>recently arrived back from Libya
>entire family moved out of the country right before the attack
Nobody could have seen this random act of workplace violence coming user

What's weird is I kept having horrible intense nightmares about manchester being hit by ISIS and when it actually happened I felt nothing

Why is no one treating having soldiers on the streets as a big deal? When was the last time that happened (NI doesn't count)? WW2? Napoleon?

That man is what Europe should be not that detestable woman and her pet muslim.

>in reality muslims are giving free taxi rides

define "free taxi ride"

Chance is high. False flag is low but exploited event is fucking obvious.

All I've seen is pictures of Sikh taxi drivers whom normies seem to think are Muslims. They seem to think that "Muslim" is a synonym for brown person. Quite stunning really.

He warned you bongs

He told you he was the last Wall keeping out the savages and terrorists from flooding Europe and UK.

Yet you didnt listen

Now reap what you sow

If a place has just been blown up by a muslim would you seriously get in a taxi with one. If I had a taxi firm I would call it groomers and advertise as child safe. Mac Slags are truly thicc

Germany

ah yes, because it was 12-year old Ariana Grande fans that killed Gaddafi

End times.

>Di Maria
>60m
I laugh at that every time
He's honest and wants to introduce measures that make sure natives are paid more, reducing incentives which has a real term effect unlike 't-tens of t-thousands, promise it'll happen this time'. This is the 3rd election they've tried this shit now, don't fall for it

Then next truck and nut job will be Germany. They deserve something big.

dover during napoleonic wars

Haha yeah it was the jews dont worry about islam ISIS are bros.

>tripfag
>laughing at muslim sex rings
>defending corbyn
Hello nigger

Come to east TN user, we have guns, guns and more guns, and nigger and jew are household words.

Banged an absolute munter last night lads. Big fat tits and I enjoyed meself but I'm on this train going home looking at folk going to their work and I'm sat here feeling scummy as fuck stinking of minge.

Did Dutch hordes kill off the early Britons who started Stonehenge?

The men and women who built Stonehenge left an indelible mark on the British landscape. However, researchers have discovered that their impact on other aspects of the nation may have been less impressive. In particular, their input into Britain’s gene pool appears to have fizzled out, having been terminated by light-skinned Bronze Age invaders who arrived just as Ancient Britons were midway through their great Stone Age project. In the end, these newcomers may have completely replaced the people who were building Stonehenge.

This startling conclusion is the result of a huge gene study of humans in prehistoric Europe. It shows that around 2500BC – when the main sections of Stonehenge were under construction – a race of people known to archaeologists as the Beaker folk arrived in Britain. Their genetic profiles were similar to individuals who were living in the Netherlands at the time. In just a short period, all genetic traces of early Stone Age Britons were replaced by those from these continental newcomers, although work on Stonehenge continued.

theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/may/20/dutch-invaders-stonehenge-ancient-britons

Fuck off you narrow minded blithering idiot. >Di maria is a sex ring
>Muslims are niggers
>Saying they're both as shit as each other is a defense

These fuckers laying flowers and giving blood are only doing so because it's fashionable. So many of them are desperate to get TV interviews. There was a guy walking around Manchester yesterday with a "free hugs" sign, with the media giving him coverage. I can't stand them. Social media is conditioning people to treat terrorist attacks as a social event.

Who started, trained and funded ISIS? Or do you think it occurred organically?

Always archive known sources of clickbait. If site, dump on archive.is; if youtube video, rewrite domain in url to hooktube.com

archive.is/4Q8xu

haha dont worry about jewish subversion its just muslims theyre the only problem

Clever aren't you, ISIS thrives on big publicity from attacks in the West, if half of the victims are muslims they get less recruits, it's as simple as that.

The Saudis actually.

I'd like to think its just edgy kids but really i think they actually mean it.

What should be happening is suicide bombing leads to your families deportation, these people are cowards who kill themselves so they cannot be punished.

If they know you're going to punish their families they'll think twice.

It is actually possible to be concerned with both without turning into a nutjob who thinks everything is a false flag

Based Archiveman

This so called 'terrorist' attack reeks of another false flag lads. I still can't figure out why they do this every now and then though. It's the same shit over and over again.

>'Terrorist' kills a bunch of people
>everyone holds hands, lights vigils, pretends to be unified etc etc
>rinse and repeat

It's getting tiresome now.

Dumb nigger
I don't know user there are a lot of niggers down there. I'm from a 98% white county in N. Wales. The darkest person I knew was a half black kid who's nigger dad left and he hated blacks. I can't stand to be around those scum in all honesty. I want something rural. Me, my land, my guns, my dogs and no fucking niggers, pakis, or (and I can't stress this enough) Polish.

That's because we've long given up on the idea that there's anything more important than material comfort.

I'm not defending them, they're our enemy, but in some sense we could do with being more like them - like we were in the not too distant past.

He is not honest, he has lied non stop since he has been the labour leader. He was pro brexit and wouldn't even say so to the public in case it hurt his popularity. How is that honest? The fact that you have no idea what his stance is on things is proof.

What was life like at pirbright you stab cunt?

RIP sweet prince

I agree, I always don't like public responses from celebrities and normies in social media after such tragedies. It always looks insincere and hypocritical.

>The Guardian
>haha well in 2500BC, Britain was colonised by foreigners so we need to take in more refugees haha it's part of our history :^)

If you actually think that you need to spend far less time on the internet and more time in reality because you mind is being warped and you are sounding like an idiot.

Oh yeah because Muslims never end up fighting each other

Anger is an illegitimate emotion now. Righteous anger no longer exists.

I think that says more about our failed immigration policy than anything else

They could be made to pay. In Japan if a person jumps under a train the train company can askbfor clean up costs from the family. It reduces suiced by train quite well. Normally the train company does not actually ask. Do this for all suicides in the UK and then can not be accused of any predudice. Needvto sneek the law in though because plenty of pressure grops will get fussy about it.

>Arrive back in the UK next month.

What a dumbass. I'm leaving the country for a bit.

BBC News practically ran an hour long part last night to praise the community, taxi drivers, NHS, etc etc for standing together and being united blah blah blah in the face of such awful attacks yadda yadda

It's all a ploy to make people think all it takes to beat terrorism is a smiley face and open arms. Basically "do nothing I'm sure it will all blow over".

Whilst the people who actually want solutions (e.g. deport or dispose of every fucker on their terrorist watchlist) get labelled as a racist.

>the cultured thug

I do like this rhetoric of right-wing thinking, like Mosley's "thought-deed man".

Wrong. ISIS developed from al qaeda, which was set up to fight Russians in Afghanistan. It was set up by the CIA, armed and trained by them and ? and yes, I am sure funds did partly come from the Saudis.

We should all go on a Riviera river cruise together around Europe.

The problem is that we imported too many people from societies wherein we couldn't even agree on the basic things.