Manchester concert

Can we get some actual footage of when the bomb is going off or at least heard? In this age everyone records what they see (concerts and shit) and we have yet to see video of it happening.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iurlPCzyUNU?t=1m8s
youtu.be/iurlPCzyUNU?t=1m8
liveleak.com/view?i=bac_1495553597
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There is footage of a girl filming inside the place when suddenly you hear a blast and people screaming

It's another hoax like Lee Rigby and Westminster Bridge. Crisis actors are the scum of the Earth, as well as the dirty media hacks trying to incite people to violence, like pic. 'Cowed' is mockery, as they see the masses as farm animal. Like Lee Rigby being "killed" in Woolwich. Wool. Sheep.

You're not the first person to ask this, and this didn't need it's own thread. If there were decent videos they would all be floating around by now. However, the bomb didn't go off in the concert hall, and most people had no reason to record the main foyer outside of security cams which won't be released.

no aftermath?

nothing like smoke and fire?

it's Sandy Hook all over again. I'm fucking serious. This is the fishiest of all fishy false flags to rile people up AGAIN

> and most people had no reason to record the main foyer

absolute rubbish excuse that a bunch of teens didn't use their phone to record something

OP I think the brits have this device to block all output in case of such events. Cant connect to the internet and you cant turn on your camera.

Not sure how it's called

>most people
>fucking zero other people in the arena had their camera rolling, just this one girl - only her
>oh and a car outside but that's all
>it's nothing goyim go to sleep

Have you heard of CCTV? This footage is available. It's up to them to release it.

You could see it was incredibly dusty in there. Nail bombs arent going to make a firestorm. Leave and take your schizophrenia with you

the bomb went off in the lobby where people were waiting for their kids and leaving early, not in the concert hall where everyone would be filming

3 shills in a row

Did you not watch the video of the girl inside the concert hall? No body was running towards the explosion with their phone, they were all crying and screaming and running AWAY.

Yes, as one of those millenials with a cell phone I don't go around recording myself leaving concerts. More people were trying to get away from the explosions. We can't all be fearless journalists like yourself.

And look. Not a single millennial with their phone out is shown in that picture. Imagine that.

>posts photo of event he claims didnt happen

I feel rrally bad that you follow this line of thinking

>Did you not watch the video of the girl inside the concert hall? No body was running towards the explosion with their phone, they were all crying and screaming and running AWAY.

am not one of those who think this is a fiction but I still find it strange

Lee Rigby a hoax.
Odd choice of troll, but I responded, I guess.

How so? Honestly, every video I saw of the after math not a single person was running towards the blast site, not one. Why is it so hard to believe? The event had security and it is attached to one of the biggest metro stations in the area which is routinely patrolled by police. They would have had the place cordoned off almost immediately.

>For sale
>Literally trying to make a profit off of the death of others
>Supposed hoax

It's like anudda shoah!

The video of the bomb going off has been trending on YouTube all day. They weren't close enough to see it but you can hear it and kind of see where it went off

hell yeah,
I recorded the emptying foyer after a Muse concert in 2014, after the Stanley Cup final in 2016, after a moster truck show, and at Cochella I recorded the spot where some tents were for three days after everyone had left.
People were all like, "Why are you wasting your time doing that?"
And I'm like, "If something happens, I'll have a video of it. Ever thought of that? D'uh."

youtu.be/iurlPCzyUNU?t=1m8s

copy paste the link to go to the actual moment of the explosion, don't embed

Of course the hand is a filthy negro hand

I for one embrace our new Islamic overlords.

>youtu.be/iurlPCzyUNU?t=1m8

The UK doesn't really have the resources to fake an event like this

Sandy hook, absolutely no evidence, parents are all actors, then they bulldoze the place - that is clearly suspect

But you can't fake a bombing, some girl even has blood and shit all over her stuff

>some girl even has blood and shit all over her stuff

Because nobody has ever used fake blood.

Boston Bombing anyone?

He did you idiot.

I wouldn't call this convincing evidence

I was replying to my own post fucking dumbass merkelcuck.
The timestamp doesn't work on embedded videos so I was instructing people to copy paste the link I provide, not use the embed feature.

Muh innocent mudslimes would never do something like that.I am just going to ignore all evidence and say that it was faked

>we are ruled by sociopaths
>who are too scared to actually kill people, so all the terrorism is fake
I really don't think anyone is stupid enough to believe this.
Henceforth, you shall be filed with the flat earthers.

Here is a video from inside the area.
You can hear the explosion.
liveleak.com/view?i=bac_1495553597

>Feces
I had no idea Indians attended the concert.

kek

>This is the fishiest of all fishy false flags to rile people up AGAIN

I wish we could medicate people like you. Were you one of the lunatics last week claiming that the bodies flying off the car were crisis actors?

Motherfucker, that's the first and last time I'll ever be called a shill.

Wait where did the shit come from?
The people that blew up had shit in them and it flew around the room?

Yes. Your and everyone else's torso is literally full of shit.

THAT'S probably shit from the suicide bombers body desu.

Fuck you, shill.

>'Cowed' is mockery, as they see the masses as farm animal. Like Lee Rigby being "killed" in Woolwich. Wool. Sheep.

Yes, because the NWO operate just like The Riddler off Batman.

I mean unironically, you virgin.

> I am very,Very lucky

Not as lucky as me. I was in a completely different city and didn't get blown up at all.