Who here sick of their country?

Who here sick of their country?
Im in the process of getting my passport. This country is finished. Every has sold out. Mateship is dead.

Why? A lot of French seems to find your country awesome. So where would you go ?

Tokyo Japan

The fact that you're the only one who has said anything against me shows most people who saw this thread agrees with me.

>being a migrant

are you a qt aussie girl?
if so come here

>mateship is dead

consider the following: you're piece of shot

Actually I think it proves fairly substantially that nobody gives a fuck what you do mate.

Travel first the entire world has gone to shit mate. Find a place up in north qld and buy a boat

U R DUMB

ra ra Rasputin, lover of the Russian queen

FUCKING NON WHITES COMMING TO MY COUNTRY

I know, i'll move to a non-white country :)

clearly bait

What? Check the suburb between this pic and op pic

As someone who bailed on America back in 08 and just got my citizenship last year.

You have no fucking idea how good it is here.

>a betrayer
Lmao go back

The word is Traitor, you retarded monkey.

Fucking chinks can't trim their nails properly

Im not foing to take language lessons from a nigger. Go back ameriturd.

Let me ask you if theres a hypothetical war between Australia and USA you would run back to america.

Your citizenship is purely on paper and you know it. Betrayer.

>new south wales
why are you colonists so uncreative to come up with new names?

ive noticed this too, what is up with that

Renounced so they can't tax me, even if i wanted to i couldn't.

Just leave if you hate it here chink boy. I better see a post in

Japan doesnt want you either
>go to china
>kill yourself

you may only choose one

>hes still replying
Lesve the thread you betrayer. Your opinion means too little.

No.

ill be leaving in a few months.

Keep replying then. Your american is showing.

Not him, but Australian culture is dead. It's turned in to Every Cunt For Himself.

Basically Neo-Liberalism gone mad.

Our Leftists might not be as powerful as they are in Europe - But our Neo-Con's, Neo-Liberals are in full control. Australia has no culture or community in the major cities. It's just motherfuckers trying to make money and fuck everyone else.

It's basically going to become Hong Kong/Singapore/Asian Financial Market #3388 eventually.

If you want to leave and not come back I say go for it
Already got enough cunts who don't like the place shitting it up

Its just how it is bro. Stay in the country you were born in. And yours ain't pretty bad.

Agreed cunt.

This man knows.

Sydney and Melbourne holds a combined 42% of Australias total gdp and is the most non-Australian places youll come across.

There's no pride in being Australian anymore. Regional cities are economically irrelevant aside from WA, because mining.

Sydney, especially, has become the LA of Australia.

There's no pride in this country anymore.

China is where i can find pride. I am thankful i hold a chinese face in this era.

Chang, stop bullying the Seppo.

I'm sick of large portions of my Country, but I fucking love Dixie and will die here if I have a say in the matter.

How do you feel about having a betrayer here?

Because it's full of asians

you going home to china

To each their own quite honestly. The grass is always greener on the other side, for some that ends up being true.

Im going to japan fuck you