I mean he has a point

I mean he has a point

> not all muslims

hoo boy

free lifts back to the land of the living?

>MFW it's noteworthy when a Muslim actually contributes to society

How does he have a point?
What does the cause of the event have to do with the reaction to the event?

>NOT ALL

Neither of these things would have happened if Islam was outlawed

Will you take a bowl of Skittles, if you know that only two are poisoned and will kill you?

Fuck off cuck. Someones wife is getting the dicking from mohammad are they??

Kek

>the west is to blame, when in reality its the military bombing your house by accident because some complicated oil related saudi shit
not all fucks given

remember when people found out about priests fucking children and everyone said "theyre not real christians", "the church is not to blame" and "child molestation is just part and parcel of having a church"

Tell your friend that "stiff upper lip" british stoicism shit "just like in WWII" only has relevance when you are putting bullets in the heads of the people blowing you up.
Partying on while the Jihadists are assfucking your society to death makes you sad and pathetic.

Said taxi drivers were Sikes. Pretty sure the doctor was too considering muslimes are inbred cretons with IQs in the 70-80 range.

I thought it was a bunch of Sikhs giving free rides?

Sikhs =/= muslims afaik

Muslim eh. You sure about that?

Just how many christians went to muslim countries and fucked their childrens?

none

>Schindler was a nazi
You can't criticize them.
Not all nazis!

>cretons
The "cretons" are raping young brittish girls and creating even bigger "cretons". Sad.

Ever heard of a little thing called the Crusades? Yeah, a bunch of violent ass Christians went and terrorized innocent muslims in their homes, but we wont mention that because it challenges the "EBIL TERRORIST MUSLIMZ" narrative

Right, ok. So we change nothing again a continue on as normal? How many terrorist attacks are going to be enough? How many lives?

Pretty sure they would take a ambulance driven by a white person and fixed up by a asian or a white person instead of a shit skin muslim.

Muslim taxi drivers and doctors wouldn't have to be giving free services if a Muslim didn't set off a bomb. He has no point and quite frankly people like you who defend the terrorists make me fucking sick. Kill yourself shitskin loving faggot

Thats a terrible analogy, but god damn I keked hard.

Time for for fire and axe. All brown are to be hacked down.

Thats a small probability but id still go for it

I mean they have a point

You have a british flag proxy and yet know nothing of British history.

Nobody mentions the crusades because it was like 800 years ago. Stop trying to defend these people, mudslide behavior is completely indefensible

the fact that I never saw any credible (or even just MSM) source for this but only tweets from literally whos is saying a lot about the veracity

Am I the only one who wouldnt take a free muslim cab 30 min after a terror attack
their cars tend to explode

Aaand muslims still said "Christians wellcome! Crusaders not a real christians!" while Crusades? Yes or no, Ahmed?

Thats not what happened, the crusades were a defense against the invading murdering muslims.

Old thread
sage

Oh Ivan you've injected far riskier things and lived to tell the tale

>and brits are supposed to be smart..LMFOA.

108,000 likes

damn joshua

1/3

>"violent ass"
>"terrorized"

Can you make it more obvious that you're a proxy shill?

2/3

pathetic

3/3

Here's a point:
There are no other belief systems aside from islam that have their believers committing such violence.

It is not "racism" to be against the spread of islam.
There are white moslems, asians and niggers because islam is not a race.

Niggers and the sandnigger jawa's need to fuck off back to their own lands.

White men need to take a lesson from pic related.

Crusades were a direct response to muslim aggression tho

>free rides from muslims
>14 children now missing from the event

Really makes me think.

crusades were defensive wars

Yes but not all Muslims are helping. Many are putting to kill.

Both can be true. In the childish, black and white, binary world view of leftists, ALL muslims are good people, because if you're an EVIL LOSER terrorist, then you're not a "real" muslim.

>Doing what you're being paid to do
Yeah nah, people doing their jobs is not an argument.

Sure some people might have spent the last moments of their lives exsanguinating on the concrete at a stupid pop concert the other night. But there were free cab rides so it kind of balances out.

>crusades
The entire middle east was once christian you paki retard and they were murdered and genocided and enslaved by muslims. The crusades was just to keep the holy land free.

You know that as a paki you are descended from arab rape babies from enslaved hindu girls during that conquest, right?

You have over salt my soup for the last time out rigged crawfish.

Which Muslims exactly?

Literally didn't even happen

Every single muslim community was formerly a Christian or minority religious community that was raped, pillaged and conquered.

The entire middle east was Christian before Islam. Every Islamic nation in the middle east was violently conquered by muslims to MAKE it a muslim nation in the first place.

>these things actually happened

Fake news.jpg

>yfw realizing that even if it the statement "not all Muslims" was true, that even if only 10% were radicalized that it still would be 160m people
>4x californias full of terrorists is nothing to be worried about goy

>exsanguinating

But those free cab rides tho....

>Don't blame muslims for committing mass murder because a fraction of the people responding to the mass murder are also muslim

wowww

yeah im sure

He does have a point, but here's a better one.

1) Why are some Muslims taking the words of Allah fundamentally and become terrorists?

2) If the communities of Muslims are insular, then they should know who becomes a terrorist and those who already are terrorists. Knowing this, why do they say they are for peace when they don't turn the terrorists in? Ted Kaczynski's family thought he was the Unabomber and turned his ass in, sure enough he was.

It's true, not all Muslims, but even in war for every combatant in the field, there's 10 logistics people supporting them.

YOU RETARDED FUCKING NIGGER
THERE IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN
MUSLIM
AND
SIKH
THAT TAXI DRIVER IS LITERALLY INDIAN YOU IGNORANT CUNT

>not all muslims
yes all terrorists

remove kebab

8/10 made me lel

That poor fucker, sikhs hate muslims more than Sup Forums does

>killing you is fine as long as you give them free taxi rides after
>implying there aren't people from other races not doing the same with the courtesy of not killing them first

Lel

Free Candies inside Taxi

"Everything I know about history I learned from Age of Empires"-the post.

theres no difference
both are brown

Crusades were in response to the murdering hordes of the pedophile mohamed, shit be upon him, you dumbass.

So what if a Muslim chopped off your head? Another Muslim gave you a lolipop afterwards.
Therefor all Muslims give lolipops.

These liberals need to be purged from society. They don't listen and they don't think. They are so fucking stupid, they can't even realize that their own argument is the same fallacy.

Ask him where the missing kids are they probably went home with said taxi

Not only did she get it wrong, but she decided not to give credit. These fucking people.

Explain how Buddhist Afghanistan was destroyed
Or why muslims forces were near Tibet

it was a silh tho not a muslim

not all nazi's hated jews, some were even jews themselves

This really shows that Muslim terrorists have better hours. I mean they don't have to work over night.

Could you imagine these guys during WW2? they'd be tweeting about how some Germans helped the Jews whilst the luftwaffe is bombing their cities.

THIS IS FINE! STOP BEING INTOLERANT

They did the same thing when the fort mac fires happened last year

isn't that a Sikh?

Has anyone been watching American Gods? Muslim taxi drivers will fuck their spirits into you and steal your body.

There wouldn't be a Muslim problem is they all decided to blow themselves up. Someone has to drop off the idiot out for blood.

>muslim taxi drivers

>>
When eoll men finally go on total strike ?

We create an controll all food, power, transportation, housing, communication etc etc etc ... everything essential !

If we strike government and women can be defeat the very next day FOR REAL !

No. It's islam that's to blame. These taxi drivers and doctors are just better than their Creed.

Lads, I'm confused, didn't Muslims only turn to terrorism in the last 20 years-ish in Europe and America? I can't really remember much say pre-2000 and Muslims have been around for a long time. I know they only started in the UK around 2005 due to multiple year long campaigns.

America/Europe has always been meddling in the middle east over resources but in the last 20 years it's been super overt for ratings, America got attacked by Saudi's but they became best allies, but they trumped up lies about WMD to invade Iraq and invaded Afghanistan, not a light way either, the casualties were massive. Not only after that, they decided to involve themselves into Syria, constantly changing their paradigm on the drop of a hat, sticking their hands into more pots they should have. They trained what became ISIS so they can arguably get the approval needed to stay in the middle east, the west doesn't even deny creating ISIS, is it fair to blame Muslims even though all western leaders agree that lies and greed were what caused these conflicts to escalate.

I'm not saying Muslims shouldn't fuck off back home, but it seems like to me people are just blaming a religion of 1.6 billion for reprocussion that the western states actively acknowledge as failure to govern. The fact that this stuff seems to be only as a result of post 2000 affairs really causes me some confusion, isn't it obvious that if you go into several countries and start attacking them for resources and power, that there will be rebellion in a contained way? Guide me lads.

white people do that by default

Kek. That was good

It's not the first time Muslim taxi drivers have given free rides to little white girls.

If it's our fault they're angry with us then why are they genociding yazidis?

I don't think 1.6 billion Muslims collectively agree that they are super agree with us, nor that 1.6 are all dindu's who aren't pissing off a bunch of other people too. But with such a wide pool, isn't it obvious even you treat it more regionally: Syrians/Iraqi's/Afghan's (ISIS = Islamic Republic of Iraq and Syria), obviously most of these people will be Muslims due to geography as well as a few others the west tends to provoke -> They helped cause revolutions in many countries, even causing the Islamic Republic to gain power in Iran even though it had a governing model similar to the UK over resources and ego.

But Geographically speaking isn't the blow back happening where Western involvement was at its highest? The terrorist cells that the west created and trained in these regions began their rebellion but was still selling resources to the west no for income? Didn't the Russians prove that ISIS owned oil was flowing in the west?

But my point specifically is if you look at it geographically and most people have sympathies for the bloodbath that occurred there, which simultaneously was considered massive failure by all involved, that forms of radicalization will occur and they will be Muslims since the people who will be most sympathetic probably has a connection to the bombing site where me and you hear about it, have opinions but continue with our day unfazed. I mean in the UK there 3m+ muslims who also go about their own lives even they have a faint bond to the destruction but is it not unreasonable that all the attacks that happened in the UK could be summarized by less than 50 people/Muslims probably not that they should be ignored, but they are consequences of clear greed and lack of leadership?

Disgusting animals

The taxi driver was sikh

The doctor was literally doing the job he was paid to do.

You dont get it.

When a person makes Christianity their identity they gave away all of their belongings and try to help others.

When a person makes being a doctor their identity they sacrifice a bit of themself to heal others.

When a person makes their family their identity they'll work any shit job like being a cab driver to benefit their family.

When a person makes Islam their identity?

They commit acts of inhumane crimes against the innocent.

Humanity isn't what we're fighting here, it's an archaic backwards ass religion that we must fight.