Emos/Goths/otakus

Were these freaks really that bad? At the time (2000s) I hated them and thought they were degenerate shit, but now I find myself being nostalgic for the goofy, shitty goth/emo subculture, most of whom were anime obsessed.

As shitty as they were, there was something better about them than anything we have today. Modern culture is just shittier and shittier. And you don't know what you got till its gone.

U feel me, Sup Forums?

cont. from

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=My4j3vgFxbE
youtube.com/watch?v=L21aHCNF6No
youtube.com/watch?v=eU1uTpaXYyU
youtube.com/watch?v=ViSZI6UJEUQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lollll

Dumb scene thot I used to know. Good memories....

seeing as there were ex-goths in the last thread, what do ex-goths think about witch house?

dude funny you mention that, this girl believes she's a literal witch who can see the future.

Crazy hippiegirl sex when?

bump

>Scene

Nope

>yfw he's thinning

Emos were barely political, and when they were, it was for marriage equality for gay people. Of all the "degenerate" things, I think encouraging more marriages is pretty low on the spectrum.

I was very emo, still a little emo, it was a fun time. Now that times are changing, I feel the urge to fight to protect what I had growing up. Most former emos are left wing now, sadly.

He's the weirdest person I've ever known desu

She got around if you know what I mean lmfao

Were still around. We carry the tradition I guess of reading amd writing literature amd listen to dark music. If there are any underground dance parties/raves in your area you might find a local goth group

I wanted to call them the same thing, then I gave it a good think. It seems to me that even in the 2000s, as long as they only looked like this as teens, their attitude was completely different. But there were still future ANTIFA, and most of them were definitely rooting for Obama, but they were also kids. Now it's all college age or older, but there are very few of them, and the fact that they want to show it off like it's something new in their life makes me feel that it's only a small part, and the ones too afraid to look that way as a teen are probably the ones faking it today.

>We carry the tradition I guess of reading amd writing literature amd listen to dark music
sauce?

what do you read, vampire romance BDSM novels?

>the constriction of my legs
>it was worth the sex with emo girls

I REGRET NOTHING

>implying leg constriction isn't a natural aphrodisiac
Stop, you're ignorant.

fine. you win
emo/goth was the last bastion of white teenage identity

No one wins, user, no one wins

I was involved on the niche shibuya alt-rock tribute scene at the time, and let me tell you, even those and akihabara and near extinct over there
Current Japan trend craze is genderless fuckboys going all kawaii uguu~, depressing

I wish i could have met some american myspace goth girls too, to this day they make my dick as hard as diamonds

I know what you mean. It was a different time, when social media wasn't about virtue signaling. Part of this is that we were younger. This younger generation will surprise you, however. If you think we had it bad with nogs and foreigners imagine the shell shock these kids are going through. It will redpill anyone.

Anyone else right-wing as fuck but unironically loves music like this because it sounds like something only white people find enjoyable?
youtube.com/watch?v=My4j3vgFxbE

It won't redpill them all, it'll redpill many of them

Yes. I hate it when normies put on nigger-beats.

imagine user if this kind of music was being made on the same level that Beethoven and Mozart were making their music, without being leftish crap but actually celebrating the culture and uplifting us all.

Rock music's greatness would be so great. We need to make it happen.

Also
>dat hapastani chick with an identity crisis

>right-wing as fuck
no.
>loves music like this
yes.
>because it sounds like something only white people find enjoyable?
no.

>Portugal flag excluding himself from being white
It's like the memes write themselves kek

Fucking hate hip-hop, I don't understand what people find in that. I know rock music is degenerate and all, even indie rock, but hip-hop is literally about twerking, gangster culture, guns, drugs and sluts. Very rarely do I hear hip-hop track that is semi-decent.

Hapa chicks that look more white than asian are alright, they are practically finn-tier, and most people consider finns as white.

Dark or ritual ambient is better

>how about this guy?

i think you misunderstood what i said there bud, i don't like music just ''because it sounds like something only white people find enjoyable''

>Hapa chicks that look more white than asian are alright, they are practically finn-tier, and most people consider finns as white.
they're ok, but hapas are still identity conflicted people and they're not our race

Finns ain't hapas, that's false m8.

you asking what happened to all the little suicidal cutter kids? they dead mang. hating on their fathers and flicking thier fringes outta eyes in emo heaven.

wowgreatpoast

Maybe I did misunderstand, sorry, but I was just describing there one unique aspect of such music other than just sounding nice.

Well that chick in the music vid definitely doesn't look hapa to me if you look closer. Of course hapas are sad bunch of people, maybe their only real choice is to either form their own ethnostate based on hapa identity or move to Kazachstan or something.

Dude emo girls make the best wifes, they get really clingy if you help them with their depression and I think their style is friggin hot too.

This is what happens when these goth/emo freaks don't grow up.

youtube.com/watch?v=L21aHCNF6No

the fuck

kinda cool actually

y i k e s

also THEY'RE NOT GOTH AND GOTH AND EMO ARE NOT THE SAME THING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It gets even worse when you get to this "new wave" of young emo/goth freaks.

youtube.com/watch?v=eU1uTpaXYyU
youtube.com/watch?v=ViSZI6UJEUQ

Y I K E S

It would be cool to be 15 again, commit to being an emo and party with all the dumb, pretty emo/scene sluts.

Every era gone past starts to seem perfect, back then wasn't really a better time than now or any other period though.

it's never too late

This thread again?

stop trying to be anime White people. It's stupid

it was a phase alot of people went through during a time period much different then now. some became SJWs, some went anti-SJW, some became normies, some became druggies.

honestly that time period in general, while not amazing, was much better than today. I feel like we're living in dark ages at this point with how predictable/robotic most people have become. socialize enough and you will be able to predict exactly how people act nowadays easily.

hahaha, I don't want to be him. I'd still be red-pilled but just an emo dude who sits in the back at class with hot emo girls drawing on each other with texta and fucking after class. It's retarded but I'm annoyed I spent those years looking down on them.

I was a pretty hardcore metalhead in the 90s in my teenage years as well as early adulthood in the 2000s.
I was pretty much dropping 30 bucks a pop on imported metal albums because well the internet was still in it's childhood and pirating was slower than dogshit and quality was never anywhere near consistent.
P2P sharing mofos.
The goth kids loved the fuck out of me and I spent a good portion of time partying with em.
The goth dudes then were a different breed before the emo faggots came along.
Had idols like Peter Steel etc.
Also dated/hooked up with my fair share of goth grills.
Still do nowadays.
My GF of 3 years now is still in the whole scene (yes there is one)
Hell she brings other females into our bedroom just to switch gears and also give me bragging rights with my male associates.
Ever had friends/coworkers over and your grill/other grill are snuggled up on you?
Or throwing a party and they both wanna get frisky when everyone's merlot drunk and pull you away for an hour?
It's safe to say that close to every single one was genuinely loyal and by far the most affectionate women I've been with.
And I've stuck my dick in everything from blond barbies to Asians.
A few I'd consider wifing because I know they'd make great partners.

But there's still hives of activity you just gotta not be a faggot and work the fucking google.
Omaha has a pretty tight little scene as well as Chicago/surrounding areas.
Faggots like pic related and are just the tryhard kiddies. You'll find them just about in any genre.
The typical normal guy just tryng to fit in anywhere they can.
But yeah the goth kids were/still are ok in my book.

ynot

>But yeah the goth kids were/still are ok in my book
how can you say this