Reminder that weed is for niggers...

Reminder that weed is for niggers. If you smoke it or advocate for its legalization you are a worthless subhuman degenerate.

Other urls found in this thread:

nejm.org/doi/pdf/10.1056/NEJMra1402309
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This coming from an aussie.

Probably an aboriginal

t. weed addict

>doesn't refute it
T. aboriginal

It's a plant that makes you hungry and gives you the giggles.

>it's just a plant dude xD xD
So is poison ivy you fucking retarded

Weed destroys your brain cells (proven fact it lowers IQ), if you smoke enough you will literally become retarded, it increases your risk of lung cancer (you are inhaling smoke), makes you lazy (proven fact), increases your chance of schizophrenia, makes you addicted to idleness, makes you believe that you are thinking profound thoughts when your not, makes you APATHETIC etc.

I can go on and on. Weed destroys lives. The worst thing is that it makes you apahetic so you are happy with your own degeneracy and thus makes you easily controlled. Weed is by legalized by globalist kikes as a means of population control.

All weed smokers deserve to be fucking jailed. There should be zero tolerance for this shit.

>proven "facts"
You really don't know enough to be acting like an authority on this matter. Really fucking tired of people like you on the internet. Cannabis, unlike tobacco, is an expectorant, so any residual tar left in the lungs from inhalation of the smoke, is subsequently hocked up and spit out. Laziness is attributed to personality and strain being used. It get's more complicated than this, but the main rule is that indicas give couchlock and sedation and sativas provide an uplifting feeling and creative spark.

Where you are at, and in most of europe, the people who smoke are still stuck with the staple crop. The staple crop being indica strains like cheese.

The increased chances of schizophrenia is only in people that already have a genetic predisposition towards it.

People have a tendency to blame the drug when the blame is on the person using the drug. Anyone who becomes a lazy sack of shit on cannabis was and is a lazy sack of shit already, just looking for an excuse to be a lazy sack of shit. The same kind of thing happens with non-functional alcoholics.

Look, m8. I have about as much of a problem with the liberal dumbshits who use cannabis incorrectly as you do, and I very much despise how they use it as an escape from their problems without even addressing the problems to begin with, but you're not seeing the forest from the trees by throwing all cannabis smokers in the same category, and believe it or not, you are firing on friendlies.

ITT you guys need to light one and chill

Whats your opinion on alcohol?

OP someone can smoke weed once a month or so just to relax without being a degenerate. Better stop drinking alcohol, that's for niggers too. Kills your brain cells and gives you cancer just like weed!

Meanwhile alcohol kills more people than all illegal drugs combined.

Wanna grab a beer mates?

I know you're trying to troll but try linking actual studies instead of presenting your "facts", it just makes you look like an uneducated faggot.

lol another edgelord who just saw american history x for the first time.

8 bit b8 m8 please smoke dope sometime maybe you'll calm the fuck down

Nigga you dum

used to be a weed head. i just took a step back and noticed it just made me anxious and paranoid and put me on a one track mind of whatever i was doing. it didn't add anything, it only took away. after a week of sobriety, i started noticing huge differences in my thought processes and energy levels. Weed is absolutely for niggers and lazy good for nothing white trash.

what if i smoke it for medical purposes, is that okay?
i don't really like to announce i smoke it, and i am not for legalization because it will just further degenerate people.

Alcohol is degeneracy unless for genuine celebration. The weekend arriving is not a means for celebration.

I just got back home from a 12 hour day, had a nice fat cone and a shower. Who are you calling degenerate, you're 19 and have haven't held down a full time job for more than a week in your life

there is no medical purpose. you only smoke to get high like a degenerate would.

>mfw I just puffed a huge doob and can't stop laughing at your BB sized testicles

Age isn't an arguement, kushcuck. Also what nigger-tier job do you have with 12 hour days?

You'd be even more productive if you stopped smoking you retarded weed addict.

agree to disagree you wog

thank you for keeping my weed tax free (sarcastically)

what about me OP?
I have a degenerative nerve disorder and I chose pot over the heavy opiates the doc wanted to give me

would it be more redpilled to take jew pills?
am I still a nigger?

nejm.org/doi/pdf/10.1056/NEJMra1402309

Now how bout linking actual studies that claim it's harmless and a fucking cure all.

it was never out of the question, nigger

Fuck off poofter, who are you again? Some angsty little mussolini wannabe, kys.

which pharma jew pays you to shill leaf?

Isn't a "genuine celebration" subjective

Take kratom.

Weed and opiates are degenerate

>kratom

Faggot drug

I have never met a single stoner who wasn't a loser. I'm sure there's some out there that function, but they'd function better sober. Anyone who says they function better while inebriated is either fooling themselves, or truly degenerate.
Intoxicating yourself poisons your body.

Reminder that alcohol is for micks. If you drink it or advocate for its legalization you are a worthless subhuman degenerate.

Kratom is an opiate

>i'v never met one
>how can they possibly exist

Really made me think

hey its not me whos litteraly sub human
N
I
G

>kratom.
that might handle the chronic pain but cbd is actually improving my nerve function which kratom won't do(I know this because my physical therapist keeps track of test scores)

i support full duterte policy

>t.former daily weed smoker

no kikes are still sub human
go peddle your beans some place else schlomo

legalise everything let the idiot kill themselves

Reminder if you give a shit what other people do with themselves, if it's not having a direct impact on yourself, you're gay

Confirmed homosexual cucktard

because of the state of people like yourself being called a nigger is far less of an insult than it used to be I would gladly associate with car jackers and gang bangers as long as I don't have to be associated with a weak bitch like yourself.

>Where you are at, and in most of europe, the people who smoke are still stuck with the staple crop. The staple crop being indica strains like cheese.

kek the coffeeshop 100m from my apartment has like 10 different strains of sativa

Weed is a black mans drug

Cocaine is a white mans drug

That's what the big pharma business wants you to think, in reality all of the great british colonies were founded with help from hemp, our based white ancestors that conquered the west and made it their own couldn't have done it without hemp.

at least i still am not litteraly
wbu

i dont feel sympathy for these people who quit smoking and think theyre gonna be straight edge now

its too late...

if you ever have even thought about smoking weed one time youre a normy

>What is societal impact
Libertarians truly are just Liberals.

>Hemp is useful
>Therefore smoking weed is harmless and not degenerate

Neck yourself weed addict.

duterte is the biggest drug dealer over there and is part of one of the biggest (now the biggest) Gang.

you are an idiot.

fucking 02 Addicts in this thread.

The bond can be variously described based on level of theory, but is reasonably and simply described as a covalent double bond that results from the filling of molecular orbitals formed from the atomic orbitals of the individual oxygen atoms, the filling of which results in a bond order of two. More specifically, the double bond is the result of sequential, low-to-high energy, or Aufbau, filling of orbitals, and the resulting cancellation of contributions from the 2s electrons, after sequential filling of the low σ and σ* orbitals; σ overlap of the two atomic 2p orbitals that lie along the O-O molecular axis and π overlap of two pairs of atomic 2p orbitals perpendicular to the O-O molecular axis, and then cancellation of contributions from the remaining two of the six 2p electrons after their partial filling of the lowest π and π* orbitals.[27]

I'm actually straight edge dumb cunt

fuck off cunt. Hunter gatherers used the plant, the Vikings and the Ancient Germans used the plant. You're just a dumb cunt.

you won
nice meme :^)

You don't have to advocate for its use.

I think it should be in a grey zone legally, a misdemeanor, nothing to loose your house or ruin your life over. But not marketed like tobacco either.

I belief it would preferable to have somewhat available weed you have to jump through some hoops to obtain, than the alternative, where kids are smoking K2 instead.

People will try to get high, The best outcome would be if they don't die and become a zombie because of it.

Maybe "kinda legal" weed will crowd out synthetic garbage weed?

The biggest problem with all of these drugs is that they are all addictive. Even if you keep it to the weekends or at night after work, you are inclined to start overusing.
Yea I've known people to take HUGE amounts of that shit because theyre so addicted, and claim they are not. It's bad stuff. Natures Speedball. Like weed it a a better alternative to pharmaceuticals.

Fuck all chemicals that affect the brain, I know people love their vices, but I have not found one drug that has a net positive result when used for long periods of time. Nicotine is only one I see as potentially neutral good/bad for longterm use, when you take away the cancer element with gum or vaping or snuff

Your asshole is for niggers, you don't know about life until you've lived it

Pretty funny being lectured on weed smoking causing IQ loss and you can't even use the correct your/you're
t. weed smoker

Man, I didn't think Reagan was that influential. Even the Aussies believe in the gassed monkey study leading to dead brain cells.

Reminder that if you loitter your body with any kind of dirty drug you are a worthless degenerate.
(And YES that includes coffee and alcochol)

SxE is the only right path.

People like you really make Americans look dumb.

They'll be killing you and each other before they kill themselves.

No, moderation is the right path to life.

I believe this.

Saying
>NO WEED
is for niggers with no self-awareness or control

saying
>SMOKE WEED EVERY DAY
>is for fucking faggots who don't understand how much is too much for them

Well we have laws and rules because there are too many idiots who CANT do anything moderately and have NO self control. They ruin it for everyone. There are millions of people who can drive perfectly normal for their standards with alcohol in their system but aren't allowed because of these scumbags.

>Saying NO WEED is for niggers
you sound like a pot smoker in denial

weed smoking is a nigger indulgence through and through

i dont care how much moderation you have its a sin to smoke pot even once

christians dont smoke weed its a huge evil sin period

'Moderation' is just a word used by addicts to make it seem like they aten't addicted.

enjoy church on sunday you faggot

Weed is for niggers. OP is spot on.

Weed smoking degenerates should be dumped in the ocean

This.
Your substance dependance is not in your concious control sphere.

shit, is there truth to this?

>Sup Forums

Given how much abysmal faggotry the jews pump into our foods, weed should be the least of your concerns when it comes to degeneracy.

No, it's more of a sandnigger/Indian thing really.

> too weak to moderate
>"t-they're just addicts!!"

The blind leading the blind. Not one part of the bible forbids the use of cannabis. That little choice nugget stems from someone thinking that magic meant pharmacology which broke down further into misunderstanding as drug use and it was forbidden...By the Church. Not by the book. Not by God. For God's sake, blind one, in order for the ones who were able to communicate with the voice of God via the Arks to do so, they first had to inhale the vapors of a combination of items. Much is not known. But so much has been twisted in the dispensation of what is "known" to fit the machinations of those who wish to keep the control and power in the hands of the few.

hes trolling u

Weed has been cultivated and consumed by Dutch people for longer than you probably have lived.
It's not "for niggers", you have been watching too much rap videos you mongoloid.

Bump for truth

There is no contemporary historical record of Jesus Christ

i'm inclined to agree, a true patrician enjoys the occasional cigar

Kys faggot
Smoking weed doesn't make you a nigger
You dumbass

Reminder that nobody cares what Convict Island thinks

>Sweden
>Advocating people to suck on brown phallic objects for pleasure
Pure pottery

I miss the days when shit that was obvious through inference didn't need to be pointed out blatantly to people on the internet...
You should know that that was in reference to the European countries where it is not yet legal or has any "coffeeshops" selling it openly, so obviously that doesn't apply to the Netherlands, does it?

reminder that Australia is trash

>Weed destroys braincells

Actually it does the opposite, it's one of the few things that is known o promote neurogenesis. But you Australians have ridiculous propoganda when it comes to drugs, especially cannabis. I literally laugh out loud everytime they whip out the boogie man of 'weed causes schizophrenia' with neither actual evidence nor a proposed model of action in the brain. You dumb fuck Aussies actually believe it too, fucking lol

oh yeah, well how do you explain that since i started smoking it bi-weekly, my GPA went from 4.62 to 5.00