Free Taxi with Candies?

Free Taxi with Candies?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/23/pls-help-frantic-parents-hunt-missing-kids-manchester-concert/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_child_sex_abuse_ring
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Fourteen people have been confirmed missing by family and friends following the attack that killed 22, among them youngsters. Scores were also injuredin the suicide bomb attack outside the main arena at around 10.30pm, afterthe US singer's performance.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/23/pls-help-frantic-parents-hunt-missing-kids-manchester-concert/

Nell Jones

A14-year-old girl, believed to have been using crutches on the night of the concert, has been reported missing.

Members of her family are in Manchester searching for her.

Ms Jones, who attends Holmes Chapel Comprehensive School. has not been heard from since the concert.

A post on Knutsford Young Farmers' Facebook page said: "One of our members and close friend Nell Jones was at the concert last night and sadly is still missing.

"If anyone hears from Nell please let someone know!#PrayForNell.

"Please share!"

lets be real here, no one cares about a bunch of dead anglos

is that one of those 14 year old kebab boys?

Damn is that Sir Pamperchu?

bump

>mudslime bombs concert
>other mudslimes offer "free" taxi rides outside

Anyone dumb enough to fall for this almost deserves it. Actually, every westerner deserves it for being so fucking stupid and letting these animals in by the MILLIONS.

ISLAMIC RAPE TAXIS

THEORY

So we're in critical mode which means an attack is imminent. The army has been deployed to relieve police of security roles so that the police can conduct counter-terror ops. What counter-terror op could that be? Securing suspects and search & rescue while combing through the city.

I checked through over 50 articles on the based muslim drivers, there is not a single picture of a muslim. Only the 2 Sikh guys. Why would the muslims not want to be photographed doing a good deed after a terror attack, something they are oh so willing to do with every other attack?

I reckon the police are searching for the missing girls and the operation is being kept quiet because it would definitely ignite some riots. It's far easier to find the girls without having to travel through a rioting city. I reckon they've accepted there is no other way than social unrest in response to the news, but it's better to save the children first before telling the public.

The missing kids could not have been "disappeared" by the explosion, as it would still leave 500~kg of mass splattered around the place, plus police have confirmed there are 22 dead and 9-11 missing.

What could also be possible is the girls were snatched by genuine muslim cabbies, and are currently being held in unknown locations with the police trying to find them while also searching for suspects related to the bombing. Obviously they cannot announce to the public that they are searching for the missing girls as it would spark a riot and make it much harder to find them.

Speak out against it though, and your life is over. Nobody, even all the self-proclaimed "red-pilled" will back you up. Tommy Robinson is articulate as fuck, and even his life has been destroyed by this shit.

Speak out? Nobody likes muslims over here, we hate them openly. It's the west that needs to learn.

So we will see some beheading videos of the missing soon?

One can only hope this wakes up the normies, I know it's a horrible thing to say but it will prevent future events like this if the UK becomes redpilled again.

Rule Britannia

Don't forget about this missing person!

Don't do that, this is serious

They're just gonna rape and dump the bodies somewhere. Then, when they get caught, you'll get news like: "British-born man, who likes fish and chips, suspected of raping and murdering 15-year-old girl."

Jesus christ she had no chance

Nvm just saw this, he is found

We need to spread this. Those with twitter sockpuppets, tweet this to Sargoy and all the other e-celebs for maximum spread.

They probably were near the blast and there's just nothing left of of them but a puddle.

that was my thinking, the bomb would of have to have been big to make it hard to identifier people

>disabled Christian white girl

Defo got raped.

Well this faggot has been confirmed as dead.

Not how it works, Deutschlander

>partner

Lmao, cuck.

>Free Muslim Taxi Rides
>Young women go missing

What a shock.

survival of the fittest strikes again

when we won't allow nature to wipe out the cripples, i guess savages must do the job for us

Nice taqiyya, Izmet.

That would leave some sort of remnants. It's more probable that some free muslim taxi took them to gangbang island.

>I reckon the police are searching for the missing girls

AAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA good one, but you don´t mess with the sexual toys of powerful people.

I knew this would happen

They'll just be regular achmeds

They are probably already in a different country, chained up and being sold into sex slavery.

Yep, definitely looks like the sort to go to that coal burner's concert.

Feel bad for her. She didn't even have the chance to run.

This whole situation with the Holiday Inn is funny & strange

>peaking to RT Tuesday, a spokesperson for the hotel confirmed that no unaccompanied children stayed at the Holiday Inn Express near the Manchester City Arena or any other of its hotels in the area.

>Viral posts claimed online that dozens of children remained at the hotel and encouraged people to retweet the message and contact the hotel.

>It follows a post from Paula Robinson on Facebook Monday night where she claimed she walked a group of 50 children to the Holiday Inn for safety.

>Robinson said she was waiting with the children while they were being picked up, however it appears her remarks were misconstrued.

Now let me find the Paula Robinson story

>Ms Robinson, from West Dalton about 40 miles east of Manchester, said she “ran out” of the area seconds after the blast and “got the teens to run with me”.

>She took the teenagers to a nearby hotel and shared her phone number on social media telling worried parents to contact her.

>“Parents were frantic running about trying to get to their children,” she told Reuters. “There were lots and lots of children at Holiday Inn.”

>A spokesperson for Holiday Inn told The Independent two of its hotels in the direct vicinity of the area had worked with police to help people in the aftermath of the attack, but said Ms Robinson had in fact taken the group of teenagers to a different hotel

They are Ahmeds protected by police force. Police just controls where and when the terrorists are going to attack.

Just like gipsies here are overly protected by the Government and they are linked with drugs and missing people.

You can´t do anything, if a rich wants to swim in a blood pool they will have their blood pool.

>Sam Hyde in lower right
God damn it Sup Forums

I think the infamous British tolerance just ran out, wait till the news hits the masses of the missing girls there will be mass psychological snapping all over the place, I'm talking vigilante retaliation, riots, the works.

Remember the wrath of the Saxon, slow to burn, he waits till every count be proven. His eyes low, his voice even. Time will begin again, from when the Saxon began to hate.

You overestimate the Brits, they'll bend over like they always do.

>what are bones

You won't know unless you try, we need to spread this news everywhere.

It is a quite clever plan. Send one idiot to blow himself and then collect trophy.

Death Cabs For Cuties

Remember that tweet about Muslims giving free car rides? Inshallah we get a hostage situation.

You're not wrong, with the way certain parts of the media are reacting the past two days.

Muslim taxi drivers could have taken hundreds of them and we'd just focus on one of the Muslim police or a hijab wearing nurse that ran to help or something.

We're gonna see some serious shit

>dont mind me... I am just a little girl watching this thread...

Nothing it´s going to happen, the bad guys will die of old age in their luxury beds. People have been brainwashed, they "accept" evil. No one reacted with the 1,500 abused girls and they won´t do it now.

Even if they talked about it everyday people would accept it, it´s part of the brainwashing process.

They were kidnapped by Muslim cabbies. They're now being auctioned as one time use sex slaves (unless they're under 12/virgin)

Imagine if this was all planned out

>attack concert full of teen girls
>kidnap wounded afterwards for sex slaves and isis

not bad, user

Who is 2 down 2 from the left?

You're a fucking moron.

If you lot genuinely don't understand that it takes a while to identify bodies after explosions then I genuinely worry for you.

FREE

TAXI

RIDES

To hell

Looks like he's about 32 banging a 17 year old.

It takes time to identify bodies. But it does not take that long to count body parts.

The 14 "missing" could be 14 unidentified bodies in the original 22.

Do we have a comprehensive enough list of the named dead to know if the missing are definitely separate?

Well I think the bodies were shreded to bits and pieces, but damn that would be well planned.

nah. there would be arms legs hands fingers heads etc. they go through all the parts and identify the victims.

So are we spreading this theory or are we just gonna sit here like a bunch of faggots?

Too much about this makes sense. We doing something about it, or what? I'm already spreading it.

Spread it absolutely.

Pakis enslaved 3000 girls over there.
Why british are so cuck/retard?

They're all naked and bound up in leather and chains in some rich Jewish person's sex dungeon right now.

This hoax was just an easy way to capture more ripe specimens while increasing fear and calls for a stronger state.

IS REVIEWBRAH REALLY HURT OR WAS POL JUST FUCKING WITH ME

PLZ RESPOND

Hang on just a minute.

Can we confirm yet that the "missing" are not just unidentified dead?

This will backfire unless the missing are proven to have not died in the blast.

>overwhelmingly kind muslim men mostly giving free rides to young girls

please tell me we are not this retarded
please please please

>This will backfire

I am past fucking caring.

Hoaxes always have bullshit sub-plots to them like this. It's all lies. See the media as the deceivers and instigators that they are, and google 'crisis actors'. The news has always been full of faked events.

user, I...

I've contemplated this myself. We have this weird combination of conservatism but without the australian style balls to do what it takes to defend ourselves and our borders. It's wierd. I'm hoping to god it's just because we've been shackled to an (((Open Borders))) EU for so it has dulled our wits. One the other hand, it could be permanent and terminal.

>i am so mentally retarded and autistic that i would jeopardize a good chance to redpill people by not checking the facts beforehand

You guys need to kill your police, overthrow your government, and push out the Muslims. This is the only way.

Yes, target your police. Fuck them. They are all traitors.

The facts aren't readily available at all, dude. Probably why that guy doesn't care about (((waiting))).

It's way too far-fetched. I mean a group of taxi drivers who happen to be Muslim are suddenly ringleaders in a sex trafficking scheme? No way. No fucking wa-

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_child_sex_abuse_ring

>The Rochdale child sex abuse ring involved under-age teenage girls in Rochdale, Greater Manchester, England.
>The men were aged between 24 and 59 and all knew each other. Two worked for the same taxi firm and another two worked at a takeaway restaurant; some came from the same village in Pakistan and another pair shared a flat
>Two worked for the same taxi firm
>the same taxi firm

>14 year old body
>28 year old face

Is that how Chads are made?

>all these bongs jerking off to the idea of mudslimes raping their women

>>>>
When eoll men finally go on total strike ?

We create an controll all food, power, transportation, housing, communication etc etc etc ... everything essential !

If we strike government and women can be defeat the very next day FOR REAL. !

I believe they are being prepped for the Summer Solstice

mmmmmm glad I woke up to this delicious redpill breakfast

>daughters partner

that guy is his 30's, at LEAST!

Good band user

Is that Brown Pamperchu?

why is she so pure lads

I kind of dislike that theyve taken everything from you. Your weapons, even knives. They made sure that you have no arms and then they censor happenings like calling pakis asian. I used to think the brits were violent and somewhat respectable even though you left singapore when the japs invaded. Used to have friends in hongkong that loved the brits but are now pro-beijing. What happened? 1990s and now feel like hundreds of years ago

Already plotting how to get her blacked?

Wow! Those Muslim taxi drivers were so helpful bringing all of those kids home!

dude last time 1000 underage girls was raped in England by Muslims gangs. the country pretended like nothing out of shame. and news didnt report the story, before it blew up. The sin of this was officially "political correctness" . did they wake up after this? no, idont think 14 more will make a difference

Can I get a version of this without the twat in the bottom-right? Use a pic of another teenage girl pls