Flip Thread

*Starts a Martial Law after a terrorist (ISIS) attack

Other urls found in this thread:

documentcloud.org/documents/3729123-POTUS-RD-Doc.html#document/p1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

to hell with this country

Be grateful, you filthy Filipino. White countries need to declare a short martial law to get rid of the muslims.

>FREE HELICOPTER RIDES

It's ISIS that started it, now the people of Mindanao have to pay the price.
Now be grateful that we have a strong leader to stop the Islamic invasions.

look what time it is

was there anything decent to see in the south? like touristy shit

He basically gave Trump the finger. Good man. Now kill some CIA goons, put their heads on a pike.

Todd, is that you?

> Crying that your leader does something about ISIS

>unimaginative helicopter memes
You deserve another plane ride.

>"ISIS"

No

Transcript of Trump phone call with Duterte in April

documentcloud.org/documents/3729123-POTUS-RD-Doc.html#document/p1

yeah. they took a city with military force.

that's exactly what martial law is for. good on him.

>fly to Russia
>suddenly, ISIS attack

What a coincidence

Meanwhile that US garrison's just sitting on its ass in Manila.

Its going to be hilarious when Duterte implodes. Mr Rambo is going to piss literally the entire country off when he tries fighting 130 year old rebels with his shoot from the hip style, get alot of Flip troops killed, ignore his crime crackdown mandate and watch as they come back stronger than ever and then blame Trump while not realizing Trump is so thin skinned he'll glass the islands before play nicey nice. I'm gonna love watching the Flips freak when they realize China is their only option left to stabilze the country and they'll have to pretty much cuck any chance of an independent economy for the next 25 years to appease the yellow plague.

>when he tries fighting 130 year old rebels

You t_D shills love a lot about Trump and one or two 4 mandate presidents but don't care about Asia, ME or Europe in long term.

Remember - USA didn't finish the job completely in 1913 , only delayed it

Islam will come for you.

This.
>Flips are the most powerful race in the world.

>Peenoise are the most powerful race in the world

based Duterte

since when are they there?

probably full of Russian and Chinese ships by now

srsly, what are you guys good for actually?
>occupy flip for 50 years
>2+ presidential assassinations
>mexico tier gang killings
>isis takes hold

is this a joke?
GMA did declare martial law way back, but it was only for a specific part of mindanao. she didn't do it to the whole region.
marawi is a tragedy, but I wouldn't go so far as to say it'll affect the whole region.

The tensions will escalate since people of the past will whine, regardless of whatever their side is.

Who seriously gives a fuck about Mindanao? That place has been a shithole for decades and the only people who go there are dumb tourists. The only island that matters is Luzon.

>thinks this is jut another irrelevant attack
Let me refresh your memory. ISIS in the middle east also started small. What they did was attack anti-terrorist prisons and city jails, freeing them then recruiting hardline members toughened up in prison. Now they run rampant in Iraq and Syria and have expanded their territories from what was nothing more than a group of ragtag fighters. They have used the same modus in Marawi, which is a cause of concern.

>If I think you should die, you will die

I'm terrified. I just wish du30 can ((contain)) the threat in mindanao and that shit won't spill past that region.

Hopefully he takes care of some more junkies while he's at it.

based duterte, wish he was italian.

Duterte the maximun Chink-lord.

Giv'em hell.

Remove the thrash of your country Duterte no matter the cost.

Every good person is with you, i say more, i think even god is with you.

The truth shall prevail always.

He's basically the pinoy Cesare Mori

sorry Ivan, gotta form a global coalition to contain ISIS in the Philippines, whoops China and Russia are out of the deal gotta move lots of troops there and supplies :^)