Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5-sfG8BV8wU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_attitudes_toward_terrorism
thereligionofpeace.com/pages/articles/opinion-polls.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lol they even lightened the mugshot

>british-born

ha! looks like you idiots cant blame this on immigration now

Why does it matter what his faith is? Remember when that white man shot up the planned parenthood centre?

>british-born
I don't know what the point of this spin is when it proves that shitskins do not immigrate no matter how many generations and still proceed to start bombing and beheading and raping people.

They have to use every adjective they can find based on his life so they can get around using the word muslim without sounding too repetitive.

"THE KILLER: A 1,7m tall, 2 eyed beard-wearing man"

"THE KILLER: A jeans loving, lily allen fan with a job"

"THE KILLER: A coffee drinking, part time jogger with an affinity for english tea"

He was a fucking white male! Lock them all up!

>immigrate
I meant integrate

That's kind of the point. If people think that all they have to do is stop immigration, then they'll be all for it. Now convince them that citizens born in the country are just as if not more likely to be terrorists, and they freeze up. Very few people are willing to remove legal citizens who were born in the country. That's the average joe I'm talking about. Politicians aren't even willing to stop immigration, let alone send them back to a place they've never been.

>soccer fan
yeah I am sure that was his motivation

>british-born
>soccer fan
Look guys, he's just like us and totally not the spawn of invading hordes from the lands of far east. Our ancestors would be proud....

you dont even remember that
you are some young fuckwit that uses examples of things that happened two decades ago to downplay the threat that islamic terror poses

I sincerely hate people like you, congrats, I used to be pacifist

Thanks for the kek, Hans

"Tanned Anglo"

>soccer fan
Is that really his identity?
"Who blew up the Manchester concert?"
"Oh it was some soccer fan."

but his parents were probably immigrants? and unless you are going to rewrite history and argue that the enclave/community he was apart of is native to Britain....then immigration is still to blame

I want to crunch this faggot's face into the fucking concrete.

Probably one of those radical ManU terrorists.

White Arab

ah, another soccer extremist

His parents were Libyan refugees. He was one of the "integrated" ones...

>Shitskin football fan

Might as well have pointed out he breathed air.

football hooligans should beat muslims out of principle

lol

Hooligan Extremism

they mean that muslim infestation is so insidious even if youre born and grow up in a western country and watch football all day you will still eventually snap and murder a bunch of people

Many don't stop and say immigrants are a problem. It's not like immigration is something new in the past decade.

All British men should beat Muslims out of principle.

most of australia does m8

Refugees are immigrants.

A British-born Caucasoid

And by "beating" I really hope you meant "impale".

The real victims of the Machester incident is the innocent Muslims who are being blamed for the actions of this one young, British-born soccer fan.

Remember that 98% of the 1.7 billion Muslims are not supportive of Islamic terrorism. That means roughly 2% of 1.7 billion or only 34 million Muslims are supportive of terrorism.

#NotAllMuslims
#Only34MillionMuslimsSupportTerrorism

would shoot

Quintessential Englishman

First generation born from immigrants that came from Tripoli, Libya, which is dominantly Islamic.
So, yes, we can.
You can also factor in the fact that the killer's family has moved back to Tripoli a short time ago.
>pic related; killers brother.

How is soccer fan relevant?

WEW
E
W

VLAD
L
A
D

Looks german to me.

Sadly for the, no amount of whitening could ever make him look European.

>Remember that 98% of the 1.7 billion Muslims are not supportive of Islamic terrorism. That means roughly 2% of 1.7 billion or only 34 million Muslims are supportive of terrorism.
That's the problem. The real threat of Islam is that most Muslims come over, raise families and live peaceful lives. And then each generation they gain exponentially more power until you're living in a country controlled by Muslims with an Islamic culture. The terrorists are the stupid ones, and actively hinder the Islamic effort to conquer the West. In a way, the terrorists are actually the allies of nationalists. They wake whites up while killing people who are overwhelmingly left-wing. We need more terrorists and fewer peaceful Muslims.

Do you even know what Australian is?

Trump was right. Go after their families.

What people needs to understand about all this is that pointing their nationality means jackshit.
They're muslims first and their nationality second.
It doesn't matter if they're born in the country, born in the neighboring country or from some third world shithole, they'll still always be muslims.
This is how you explain the situation.

thats not a white arab, I'd say hes relativley light skinned but they've clearly lightened the picture too

>Remember that 98% of the 1.7 billion Muslims are not supportive of Islamic terrorism.
[Citation needed]

It means his background and ideology was 100% British so stop being islamophobic you heartless racists

>tfw your boss looks like that guy

But also remember, that 48% of muslims in the UK agree with ISIS.

>british-born
Oh thank God it was just white supremacist and nut mudslime at all.

Looks like one of those new Swedes if you ask me...Should send pictures of his penis to some Swedish women so they can properly identify him.

youtube.com/watch?v=5-sfG8BV8wU

It's not, outside their narrative that "He's just like us and it was practically a white male that did this".

Are you the same thick doofus I responded to previously?

I'm going give you some inside information here: people make regular use of sarcasm on this board.

I for one have had it up to here with radical soccerism

You do realize that 2% is actually closer to 10% and up to 30%+ depending on the polling. Outside of the West the support for terrorism is up to 50% according to the Pew Research poll listed on the link below.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_attitudes_toward_terrorism

98% huh, I don't buy it seeing as how many turks comment in support of terror attacks on social media, and how their crowd booed the minute of silence for western victims of terror at a soccer match in turkey.

Largest muslim population is indonesia, which would make up a large portion if not the majority of muslims in the world. South-east asian muslims like indonesians and malaysians are very different to middle eastern muslims, indonesians not so much though.

Of course they do. But they'll never lift a finger illegally. They will just vote for an Islamic government and take over the country legally. This is because their IQ is higher than 90.

>60%

>calling it Soccer

They meant brace yourself cause the second generation is always more radicalised than the first one. They never integrated to their new country and have no attachement to their former one. This is just the beginning.

>flag

I would left right good night this fucker if I ever saw him, cider drinking scab

Great, only 15 million people want to kill us.
thereligionofpeace.com/pages/articles/opinion-polls.aspx

Did Tariq Nasheed tweet about this?

See.

soccer is a sport of peace?

What we need is to push the conversation to islamic reformation within the west - moderates are already distinct from extremists, lets call their bluffs and have them update / remove extremist portions of the koran, hadith, whatever is fuelling all of these "mistranslations" and "fundamentalism"

if they refuse, they support the extremists
if they accept, you get to neuter the religion

>D-don't... u-use.... t-the M-word...
Makes me fucking sick!

>english tea
>"""English""" tea
>Literally a product of racist colonail subjugation and slave trade for the benefit of culture too dumb to invent flavour
Sorry for off-topic post but this triggered me pretty hard

He deserves to die.

>BAN FOOTBALL
Coming up soon

its tea faggot, people drink it all over the world

furthermore your 'racist colonial subjugation slave trade' i.e. the existence of merchants who exploit labour diatribe can be applied to any society at any time

It's called football

I'd crack open a cold one with the boys while pissing on his grave.

>BAN FOOTBALL
Best day of my life.

>Sweden
>says something about leafs

Yeah ok

>British-born
This says it all and makes it even worse.

Better import more third world Muslims that are either radicalised when they get here, will eventually get radicalised or whose children will be radicalised then.

#BanSoccer?

>left: the black of his hair
>right: the black of her shirt

NO AGENDA HERE BOYS

All our brown people are unemployed.

Not a fan I gather.

You ever notice what a bunch of ugly subhuman ratfaced scum these sandniggers always seem to be? They either look like rats or goblins.

libyan refugee parents, can't blame the refugees guys

they spend their free time actively destroying your society and having 10 children.

you ever seen how many riots and deads those fanatic supporters do? they often have small bombs with them so i dont think a straight link between soccer and isis is unlikely

THERE WAS NO MUSLIM ATTACK TERRORISM HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ISLAM THIS GUY DID WHAT HE DID BECAUSE HE WAS A BRITISH-BORN SOCCER FAN THERE IS NO CONNECTION BETWEEN TERROR AND ISLAM OK GOYS?

They are ignoring his Islam. That's what the meaning is.

Touche

>Italy
>Calls it Soccer
You deserve the fire squad.

No one has done it to the scale and brutality as the br*ts and frankly they should be ashamed! Without their tyrannic oppression of indigenous peoples they would not have tea. They really should be grateful if not pay reparations. Perhaps a little "I am sorry for my ancestor's actions and thank the traditional land holders of the Indian subcontinent for this pleasant hot drink" before every cup would be a good start.

kek

This man seems quintessentially british, indeed.

BAN HOOLIGAN EXTREMIST!
Soccer fans are nazis and hate stronk wymyn.

a white-toothed biped has possibly been linked to being involved with the inappropriately-forceful occurrence on tuesday

That's why the west is fucked. The only way is not letting them in in the first place. In the history there is only one case it was reversed and even then the damage was already done to the Spain's demographic. Take the blackpill, there is nothing you can do unless you are willing to walk the path of extreme strife

>white-toothed
they said he was british born, m8

Ban assault soccer.