Why did you racist white trash Drummpfff supporters bully this poor Asian woman?

Why did you racist white trash Drummpfff supporters bully this poor Asian woman?

>mean words
>"""bullying"""
Pick one, Alexandros.
Are they fucking children at this point to be offended by words?

Racist assholes this is what the racist rhetoric of Drumppff causes

APOLOGISE

Typical loser Drumppff supporter doesn't even have money for the bus

APOLOGISE!!

I'm gonna go with "shit that never happened" for 400.

It get's better. Dank Black guy steps in to put the racist white male back in his place

DRUMMPPFFF BTFO!!!!!!!!!

inb4 he beats her up while screaming heil Hitler and wearing a MAGA hat

Why are drummppfff supporters such cowards?

>public transportation that has you pay after you use it

Yeah I'm calling bullshit

Racist are you enying the persecution of PoC? This is hate speech

Fucking chinese

I wish i was white

wouldve been more inclined to beleeb if
>Vietnamese
>Korean
>Japanese
not just some random chink ethnicity that this old ass DIDNT see in combat baka

BLACKED

ITS GOOD TO SEE THE MINORITIES WIN ONCE IN A WHILE. NOW THIS PRIME ALPHA NEGRO IS GONNA OBLITERATE THAT CHINKS SIDEWAYS PUSSY WITH HIS SUPERIOR BBC AND INTELLECT TO FIGHT THE EVIL WHITE NAZIS.

BASED BLACK MAN SHADILAY!!11!!!!11

Poor gook was just minding her own business checking facebook on the bus. Why are bigots such racist? How will she ever recover...
oh she took the blackpill of being raped. Well at least she gets to be a rape victim thats worth a lot of victim points.

Looks like somebody needs to takes their meds. You Looney liberals should get diagnosed w mental retardation instead you get voter cards

>pay to get off the transport

What the fuck?

Fucking chinks honestly are the worst though

Why do you racist white losers get so upset by the sight of a strong independent proud Asian American womyn of colour?

College age left wing asians have this wierd insecurity.

They identify as PoC's, complain about white supremacy, harp on about oppression etc.

But they are also painfully aware that they are one of the most privileged groups in the west.
They know that they earn more than even whites on average. They know standards of beauty are heavily tipped in their favour. They know they don't experience nearly enough racist abuse as middle easterners or hispanics, which is already low enough as it is.
But they are not white. And this dissonance kills them.

Look at this comic and notice the subtle fantasies.
The mean old racist trump supporter says that trump will deport all the mexican AND asian. When did Trump even talk about deporting asians? Who thinks Trump would deport asians? Trump's rhetoric was directed at mexicans. But the author of the comic wanted so bad to be counted among the oppressed that she made her strawman lump mexicans and asians together.

And the ending is not so subtle. The big, silent black guy comes in to "stand alongside" the asian lady in "the struggle".
Just shows how desperately the author wants to be counted as an oppressed minority.

Sad.

I don't think chinks explode themselves at music concerts

What? Only a few are Asian, and one of them is a nigger.

Jeb Bush could have done better

>unnatural hair colours
>10-heads

well you arent and you never will be
so go to china and live with your grandparents already you autist

Old Propaganda Comic
Not Acceptable
Object Acknowledged
Disintrest Immediate

Fixed, a long time ago

PAY YOUR FUCKING DENBTS YOU FAGGOT

g y r o s

>bullying gone SEXUAL
Muh dick

Not all mus-..trump supporters!

Do Americans pay when they get off the bus? Seems odd to me.

Yeah but they're rude and ugly and smell of rice

Kek

And that is worse than exploding people?

They're REALLY rude.

Wow, I don't like this guy. He doesn't hate niggers too? Fuck him
No lol, this is an episode of leftypol raids Sup Forums and posts pic related, it's a primitive demoralization technique

Chinese are rude but I thought they were just rude to Taiwan. It is surprising that they are rude to British.

Just shows that these social justice warriors and writers don't actually use public transports themselves.

The culture over there is more akin to Americans. Loud, unbashed, abrasive, impatient and greedy. Smaller, island nations are the master race.

>shit that never happened - the comic

>calling niggers coloerds was racist
>now "people of color" is just fine
Fuck you and your leftist shit

This is one thing I will never understand about the left. The context may be different, but banding all other ethnicities as PoC is as exclusionist as any other form of apartheid

Why are so many asians that are born in America turn out to be such trash while the immigrated asians are always polite and hard working?

married a hot asian that makes money, haha those bitches will ride the BWC zero doubts.

PAY DEBTS
A
Y

>shit that never happened: the comic

It's just "part and parcel" of living in a multicultural America. How intolerant of the comic creator.

HOTTTTTTTTT

Newfag here. Can someone explain to me high to view the big images? They always seem to be super low res when I try to open them. Both on mobile and on comp. Im trying to get redpilled here

I love the artstyle of this otherwise shitty comic.

I apologize to this woman for her terrible experience on behalf of Mark Wahlberg.

>paying after you use the bus
>the bust driver is the one who checks if you did pay the ticket
Does she even use public transports?

It's funny because out of all groups asian women racemix the most

roses are red
violets are blue
omae wa mou
shindeiru

blue skinned chinese
new dlc?

This is what I'm thinking. Seems like obvious bullshit at this point.

First you click the image
Then grab the strongest magnet you can
Slowly rub it over your hard drive in one direction****
This should speed up your hard drive and allow it to process images better

Wow, I can't believe anyone in their right mind would vote for such a meme candidate. Seriously what the fuck is wrong with you stupid racists drumpf is going to get destroyed.

Lol

BLACKED
L
A
C
K
E
D

>Forbes & Bellefield
She's a chink who goes to Carnegie Mellon University. That school is like 50% foreigners. Her parents are probably so conservative they would shit themselves if they found out she left campus by herself and talked to a nigger on the bus, and would disown her in a second if she were revealed to be sexually active with anyone but especially outside of her race. Immigrant parents who send their kids to school like that would be appalled if they knew what goes on there, they hate race traitor daughters more than any stormfag every could.

also, this story never happened

Checked the sauce the artist claims that this event took place on a Pittsburgh bus.

If she started downtown and rode outbound in the morning then yes, you pay when getting off. Pittsburgh is a weird city in many ways. Basically you never pay when getting on or off the bus when downtown, for expediency. you either pay when getting on (inbound) or getting off (outbound)