NELL JONES & THE MISSING KIDS

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/23/pls-help-frantic-parents-hunt-missing-kids-manchester-concert/

NELL JONES WILL NEVER BE FOUND

She was abducted by muslims outside the event

she's already been gang-raped, she's probably still being gang-raped right now, 48 hours ordeal, tortured and gang-raped.

They're making their parents sound over the moon and chipper that their kids are missing

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/24/14-year-old-nell-jones-confirmed-dead-manchester-terror-attack/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

some fag bump this shit i need breakfast
there's 14 missing kids - plus some are being silenced
these "specially trained" police they sic onto each family are designed to stop them talking out
also: anons
WAKE THE FUCK UP IT'S ANOTHER FUCKING DAY AND WE NEED THE FUCKING A GAME
faggots

I said fucking bump it cunts

They'll be found.
Most, a few years from now. Chained up in someone's basement. Thanks for the free taxi ride.

Shut up!

I SAID SHUT UP!

>Throws garbage on you
>Wheels wheelchair around

HE STILL WON'T SHUT UP!

Where are you getting fourteen from? The article says that there's eight missing and adds that one has been found.

Not in that tone fuckface ... oh wait ... shit i just bumped your fucking thread.

Well ... thanks for the feta cheese i guess.

If we can find shia lebeuf's cuck flag, we can find these kids! Lets get to it.

When they mentioned taxi drivers arriving to help give lifts, I knew they wouldn't be able to account for the safety of everyone.

Some of those drivers would have been pakis, and could easily have tried something with the kids they picked up in the confusion.

This was their real plan all along, and that's why the government is being really hushed about everything.

These girls are days away from being beheaded on camera.

digits confirm she is soon to be ISIS bride?

they were selected for extra curricular enrichment

triples and a palindrome so yup confirmed
and double confirmed

poor girls...

She has been found you fucking degenerate fucking sick fuck.

Have all of them been found? I heard one girl was found among the victims, what about the others, you don't just get vaporized.

You realize you can sage don't you newfag?

>Nell Jones, who is believed to have been on crutches at last night’s Ariana Grande gig, vanished after British-born Salman Abedi, 22, detonated a nail bomb at the Arena.

>Her best friend has since woken up in hospital after surgery but revealed she doesn’t know where Nell went.

>The 14-year-old’s family travelled from Goostrey in Cheshire to comb Manchester for missing Nell but have found “no sign of her”.

Maybe Nell phased into another timeline.

Source? Also, why are you accusing OP of being a degenerate sick fuck when OP is just explaining the cold dark reality of the situation. Don't shoot the messenger faggot.

if her friend was hospitalised she could have died in the blast and is unrecognisable. I wonder if someone else with leg injuries helped themselves to her crutches?

It is a big mystery. If Nell was close enough to get that mangled and unrecognizable I can't imagine her friend would have been any better off, But I dunno

Wow you're a genius, I'm sure the police, EMTs , firefighters, the coroner, the mayor's office, and the media haven't thought of this!

Or...all the bodies have already been identified and the bast not being severe enough to even damage the building certainly wasn't enough to completely liquidate a body and you're a dumbass.

Who are the 22 people that have been killed?

I've read about how in trench warfare, bomb shells could land right next to you and you might not be seriously injured or killed, but other people around you get destroyed. A long time ago, but maybe still applicable to modern explosives. Im guessing the bomb in the stadium was pretty different to a mortar shell or grenade though

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/24/14-year-old-nell-jones-confirmed-dead-manchester-terror-attack/
You're probably right about the others though

Doubt it. They'll be kept as sex slaves.

Keep in mind the government could be in on it. After all pedos and muslims make natural allies.