France is NOT CUCK

France would have the unfortunate reputation of the "French surrender." In the USA and in England, and probably elsewhere, it is taught that France would never have won any war, and that it is a country of soft-coule. Very well we will see this more closely:

There were 53 major conflicts in Europe. France will have been a belligerent in 49 of them, and the United Kingdom in 43.
Among the 185 battles that France has delivered over the past 800 years, its armies will have gained 132 of them, and will have lost 43, leaving only 10 undecided battles
Giving the French military the record of victories in Europe and thus in the world. France is the nation that has participated in the greatest number of war and battle in the whole history of mankind.
Over the last 800 years France has beaten over 200 years against England, over 150 years against the Germanic nations, more than 190 years against the Spaniards / Portuguese, and facing many other nations.

England and France are the two nations that have fought the most, and these are the two who have done the most war and battle in history, so here we have two colossi, of which France is the undisputed master .

Impossible is not French, never forget that!

A millennium Nation of more than 1500 years;

France is the one that gave birth to the USA by helping it decisively during its war of independence against England 240 years ago.

France is the one that destroyed the 900-year-old Holy Roman Empire. Allowing Germany to be born 65 years later.

France is the one that was beaten against all Europe in 1792 with 750,000 soldiers against 1.8 million of coalition and won.

France is the world's largest military power under Louis XIV with the most populous country in Europe and the most advanced.

I went to Paris last summer and my words upon leaving the airport were" what the fuck?'

"This is Paris right?"
"Where are all the white people?"
"If I wanted to be surrounded by black people Id just stay home"

Ruined my trip honestly.

Reminder that OP is the average french.
Reminder that they are HAPPY with the present situation.

I can't wait to emigrate out of this shithole and renounce french citizenship, you got no idea m80s

We were taught in school of France's conflicts and victories. You guys used to own a good chunk of the world.

Now, sadly, you are full of degenerates, niggers and Islamic scum fucks.

The whole world was watching your last election, hoping against hope that you'd vote to get your shit together. But, you didnt.

Now, you'll have to live with being blown up every time you go somewhere. If you can even get where your going with all the muslims blocking your streets.

Tldr: you guys used to be cool but now your shit's all fucked up, you talk like a fag and you're retarded.

who cares, you're cuckistan now and it's beyond fixing
farewell frogs, you deserve it for always fucking us over

Paris=/=France
That was your own stupid decision m8
nice proxy fag. Only major cities are getting bad. The villages all around the country are fine.
You can't mock when burgerland is the kike puppet that literally caused the refugee crisis.

One day in the past, I dreamed of going to Europe, I wanted to visit Europe to see it's rich history, to see where my ancestors originated from, but now, I will never go to that shit hole of a ghetto of an assembly of blind-progressive nations that chop off their own nose's off despite their face tactics to this insanity.

The degeneracy and lack of foresight in the name of false narratives and virtue signalling to deconstruct your nations in the name of fairness is appalling, those whom came before you who worked together with blood, sweat and tears to build a better future for their country is being torn down by their children's ancestors by letting in literal religious extremist monsters who chant the death of your people and nation, and you welcome them with open arms, you are a disgrace to the West, may your cities burn, your women raped, and children killed, you have failed, and you continually fail, as you smile your psychotic, delusional smile, as you give your enemy everything as your children are beaten and starved, all in the name of fairness.

Mon petit village au milieu de nul part a récemment accueilli sa deuxième famille de melons.
La ville la plus proche est au moins 60% bougnoule, et entendre du français dans les rues devient de plus en plus rare.

Sale connard, tu me dégoûtes.
J'ai hâte de te faire noyer dans ton propre sang sale traître à l'Humanité, 2060

You know you're worse than any other european country ( counting canada/australia/nz ), right you fucking retard ?
You literally have more jews than fucking israël for fuck's sake you fucking retard.

You need to point at Paris to really show something monstrous in France, but in the usa literally any city can be pointed out to show the demographic shift.

You, fucking, retard.

The American Revolution never would've succeeded if it hadn't been a French proxy.

There is no such thing as free speech here. Unlike you America we live in a true dictatorship.

I honestly wish the rest of the world had Free Speech, especially your nation.

No, you've been cucks since XVII century. Also have got rekt once by fucking russian attrition. You got to open the simple terrain mapmode first, Gérald.

>it is taught that France would never have won any war, and that it is a country of soft-coule. Very well we will see this more closely:

Just ignore Anglos, everyone who knows a little bit about European history knows that France was a hegemonic power for centuries.

>France is the one that destroyed the 900-year-old Holy Roman Empire. Allowing Germany to be born 65 years later.
Oh you created the country that got countless millions of white men killed, thanks for that bit of info.

win or lose you choose

>France
>Not a cuck

can only pick one...

Without us, the world would be now extinct.
In saying that, the world should bow to us every morning.

True, hopefully they were defeated to preserve and .

>France is NOT KEK

It is not because it's beyond being a cuck.
UK is cuck, Germoney is.

France is no more - with every decade it looks more and more like Northern Algeria.

France is very cuck, fuck you, you elected macron and he wants to push your refugees on pure eastern countries and ruin it, as you are ruined
fuck you snail muncher

>posts a picture of cuckoldry: the event

My gad...