Sup Forums totally and utterly BTFO by based Boogie!

Sup Forums totally and utterly BTFO by based Boogie!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r9g-MJPwSGU
encyclopediadramatica.rs/Applemilk1988
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

PAY

fun fact, your colon can hold up to 10 lbs of shit.

Did a leg rot off from diabetes?

>not posting relevant link = faggot

>Sup Forums blast off

YOu'RE NOT LIVE
IT'S AN ON-DEMAND VIDEO

GREATEST ALLY

hang on, in his own words he's tried EVERYTHING and nothing has worked (he didn't stick to it)
but for some reason he's expecting surgery to succeed?

dude's loco

Why are we BTFO? Sup Forums wants him to loose weight.

>946lbs
>I LOST 22 POUNDS!!!!!!!

i want everyone in america like him dead

>DUDE
>LOCO
Pic somewhat related

His wife is getting bred by a black bull.

What a cuck he is.

THIS

IS

A

FUCKING

VIDEO

Coffee enemas do wonders. Believe me.

He's basically admitting he doesn't have the will power to starve himself of food so chances are he'll become a fat fuck again even after the surgery.

so it turns out that republican healthcare policy has been a good thing after all
so surprising...

E I G H T P O U N D S

Stop talking about hooking up with black guys.

So you are telling me with a little bit of work and dedication he could have been thin all this time instead of walling in depression and self pity but he just was to lazy and wasted his best years because of it.. and now he finally realizes he always had change for a better life directly in his hand? and this somehow btfo of pol that have laughed at this walking/sitting joke for years?.. uhmm.. lol k

It sounds like he's expecting this surgery to take away his appetite permanently
he's in for a shock

stop triggering my need for WWIII you fucking nip

It's okay, at his weight he's got a good chance of dying from surgical complications.

REPUBLICAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANS

At his weight a 10 pound fluctuation would completely normal. He likely hasn't lost any meaningful weight at all, he merely weighed himself at the right time of the day.

This.

Honestly, good on him. I believe anyone should be supported who bothers to get off their fat asses and start losing weight

He will do these weightloss updates, then immediately gain it all back over the next couple of weeks, then quit. Again.

This is all par for the course and why he has lost roughly 8 pounds over the span of 6 years. He ain't getting better.

Didn't that guy post a video of himself eating an entire jar of mayonnaise?

me too
but he's paying someone to stitch his mouth shut
that's pretty pathetic

after he took a 10 pound shit

fun fact, you can loose like 20kg removing your colon
t. someone without a colon

Why doesn't he just count calories? I started counting calories a couple months ago and have lost 40 pounds already.

who is this fat fuck and why do you guys care about him so much?

>starving yourself to lose weight
>american education

>with a little bit of work and dedication he could have been thin all this time instead of walling in depression and self pity but he just was to lazy and wasted his best years because of it.

you are talking about class A american sociopaths. if he wasnt a fat fuck no one would pay attention and take care of him. he probably discovered this at a young age.

i fucking hate you

can i eat still eat cabbage rolls and pickled herring with a colon?

>and have lost 40 pounds already.

because he likes eating

I'm not saying it's the best method or that he should even do it since there are better ways, but it's the path he's chosen.

youtube.com/watch?v=r9g-MJPwSGU

>Uploaded on Aug 27, 2007

2 months
40 pounds

5 pounds a week, wtf you are starving yourself to death, son

i love to eat to but i am not a fat fuck.
this amerifat meme didnt start until "democrats" took over the country

its just a character though

it's not the best method or even the worst method because it's not a method. if you starve yourself, you put on more weight than you were initially when you start eating again.

he needs to lower his calorie count and exercise like everybody else on the planet.

Strap in, nigger, the ride's just starting.

Not really a "couple" months literally, it's been a little while.

Boogie1488 should really make a francis video in where he just yells: PAY MY HEALTHCARE!

>Good news
Why? He's still fat as fuck.

not if you eat regular amounts

granted most people who crash diet don't tend to do this, but it's dishonest to that say it wouldn't work

Shut up lo wang

>starve

His wife: "NOOOOOO I want to enjoy the money with my "gay" friend!

I´m sure she will feed him like a pig soon

And he's still fat

This is a fucking video to some FAT FUCK on YoutTube named boogie2988. Now, I'm tired of this FAT FUCK popping up on all my fucking search index when I'm looking for a fucking work-out video. I don't give a fuck about that aftermath from any of you boogie fans that feel sorry for this greesy fuck You fat fucking disgusting Ass Smelling, Blob, Cheese Drinking, Crisco Bathing, Lard Gargling, Calorie Thieving, Cabbage Patch Face-having, Dr. Robotnik Looking, Wingstop Eating, McDonald's Gorging, T-Rex Arm Having, Non-Vegetable Eating, Cook with a George Foreman grill just to drink out the drip tray, Wide Load, Hungry Hungry Hippo, Planet, Pretending to have a fucking thyroid problem, Whale / Free Willy, Parked Bus, Yokozuna, Flubber, Kirby, Salad Dodger, Chair Crusher, Butter Ball, Go to Subway, but put everything on it, Michelin Man, Happy because Hostess is back in business mother fucker I know there's gonna be a lot of people out there calling me a bully. Well guess what. I'M NOT. I just don't feel sorry for FAT FUCKING people, especially fat fucks who sit there all day, gorging eat and make money for doing absolutely nothing What a bunch of sorry fucks like yourself played into You don't like what the fuck I'm saying? Then FUCK YOU!

At least he's admitting that his weight is completely and utterly the fault of his own. But then he also blames his parents abuse. meh I guess I kinda feel bad...

the coffee and cigarette diet works wonders. helped me lose 50 lbs in 1 month. to be fair though, i also gained that 50 in month too because of some meds a doctor gave me. long story short fuck doctors.
>fuck white people and fuck dorpmffff

0_0

and just like that my sides are gone

Hey now, his forklift driver only has to open the throttle halfway while lifting him, it's real progress!

>TFW your legs are fucked and you hobble around on crutches because fat/lazy assholes are using all the mobility scooters

Boogie2988 is still 2988 pounds

What’s he getting? A stomach staple?

This guy reminds me of someone from /fit/ who was similarly fat and started some "365 days of fat" blog and made threads on /fit/ every day about his weight loss progress. He failed after a little over a month and stopped posted for like a year. Then he came back, tried again, and failed once more.

People this fat are simply hopeless. They will never get rid of their food addiction, at best they can suppress it for a certain amount of time. Even the world record holder for fat loss eventually became fat again and died.

POP OFF JAMES!

You don't starve, you just eat fewer calories than you burn. Lost 60 lbs at a rate of 2.5 lbs per week with no real exercise and never feeling underfed.

Eat pickles, man. They have no fucking calories. An entire jar of dills will tally up to MAYBE 30 calories total.

Yes, or a gastric band he is too lazy to lose weight the normal way.

Tried a little too hard m8

Let's pay his medical bills

>meet a muslim Somalian with one arm missing while in a bar on saint pattys day
>tell him i love jesus, st pattys day is a christian holiday, i am apprehensive about muslims and support trump
>he hates mudslimes and so do i
>we drink in the bar for 6 hours until we get kicked out

i dont even...

I think his holds thrice that amount on a regular basis

he would never make it in india...

>MFW when his weightloss is due to him having cancer.

MY

Wow! He looks so thin. I almost didn't recognize him.

DIAPER BILL

One of the nicest person I've ever met is a black Muslim woman from Ghana. Shakes her head when people ask her about life there and openly praises Allah that her sons (with another Ghanaian) don;t have to grow up there. Her kids don't even speak English.

There's always outliers.

Same with olives by the way.

>Eat pickles, man. They have no fucking calories.
guess why

they are usually pickled in vinegar and to make them not too sour (like vinegar) they mix it with aspartam or xylit or something similar. aspartam and the likes will speed up your bowel movements. a healthy diet is something different.

There is a HUGE load of pills that reduce appetite. But this fat fuck don't want to take them. HE WANTS TO EAT DAT GIB.

Poor child

>115 calories per 100 grams for olives
>11 calories per 100 grams for pickles

No.

Tomatoes clock in at 18 cals per 100g, though. Cherry tomatoes with some salt/pepper make a great snack.

honorary aryan

>Buying pickles that aren't sour
What the fuck? Why would you do this?

It's gonna throw your acid levels out of the window, bad idea. Only a fucking leaf could come up with this bullshit.

>health care gets threatened
>fatty decides to lose weight instead of relying on the system
How is Sup Forums BTFO?

Why so salty? It wasn't your turn this time.

i find it wierd that i hate arabs were hijabs but african women i have no problem with.

i guess i just hate arabs.
even more weird my messiah was one
but he was killed by his own people so fuck them

this is true. we were headed for some weird form of marxism were people like this get to live. of course the obese meme is true, but most of those people were elderly. now it spread to everyone. i still dont know what the fuck is going on.

tl:dr

i want the american system to crash

POP OFF JAMES!

t. robot sodomite

>How is Sup Forums BTFO?
is an ironic slide thread?

t. i love ramadan and Macron

T. future terror victim/perpetrator

Is this bread about kimdotcom?

user, do you think it's even possible to reach your daily caloric goal through pickles alone? Are you so dense that you automatically assume that anyone would eat exclusively pickles?

Even at the most difficult part of my weight loss goals, I was still eating 1600 calories in a day.

I'll be honest, if he can manage to lose weight i'll be happy for him and take credit as being the driving force, the fat fuck need negative reinforcement.

calories are a meme

It was just a character bro. It's not like he actually imbibed those calories, he was just acting!

Women can be weeaboos too.
The original:
encyclopediadramatica.rs/Applemilk1988

He will never lose weight because the only way he is relevant and makes money is his victimhood

can someone praise me for never getting fat and maintaining a healthy weight