Ethnic food would be better in a White ethnostate

Ethnic food would be better in a White ethnostate.

Other urls found in this thread:

lecamionquifume.com/burgers/
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JJuHMuAeuHxy-c4nyp6NLghhrCdZYO7I5kDGSt22Ie8/htmlview#
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>implying mexico has anything worth stealing

Are liberal shitheads going after Mexican restaurants now? I'm Latino and I can assure you we don't give a shit about this sort of stuff unlike niggers.

Americanized Mexican food is actually pretty good.

you couldn't pay me enough to eat "authentic" mexican food.

I don't want sepsis.

Yup. Only White cucks care.

I honestly don't believe Portland is a real place. It's a psyop

>white people should embrace multiculturalism but also they should have nothing to do with it

The message is that white people should just hand over all their belongings and then commit ritual mass suicide.
That's what every single mondern lefty shit eventually would end in.

Cultural Appropriation has to be the least functional SJW idea.

At least with the pronouns shit everyone can wear a name badge or something.

With cultural appropriation, you can't trace everything back to its original inventor to enforce this. They ran into the problem with dreadlocks being a `black' hairstyle when someone pointed out they had been worn by `celts' over a thousand years ago, so they said it's ok if you have `celtic' ancestry. Now how are they going to enforce that? Does everyone need to carry a 23 and me licence to present on demand when engaging in literally anything? BBQ is somehow `black' as well, as if no-one had ever cooked meat over a fire before.

Even within SJW circles no-one can understand how they're meant to interpret and enforce this.

Pic related, it is Japanese cultural appropriation of Christianity.

Are you literally retarded?

Thats not a nice way to talk about Texas.

>system

The degeneracy and ePecially mental retardatipn of the left is mindboggling

>flag
>Latino
redundant

Fuck nigger leafs who don't provide a fucking link.

The Day of the Rake, etc...

After they will whine because there is not enough diversity in food and only european restaurants

They should come here. We could use a good Mexican restaurant.

They should do for burritos what Le Camion Qui Fume did for burgers. Yum Yum.

lecamionquifume.com/burgers/

They want us to hate latinos too. If you havent noticed the only reason people don't like latinos in America is because of the stagnate wages. I have never heard of another real reason. You are generally nothing like the blacks.

Texas was and always will be a separate entity

we should force a black owned computer store to close down

I live there.... It's kinda real but mostly just high... Really fucking high...

>you will NEVER get to cook Gabu a huge, delicious dinner and then have her strip down to her underwear and fall asleep in your lap

It's not fucking fair lads... It's not fair.

More and more I am driven towards the conclusion that there is no saving these people. They are too far gone. Way too far gone.

it's disgusting

The black owned book store should be burned to the ground.

Well, if those things ever manage to happen, at least you're prepared.

I went to plenty of Americanized Mexican food places in Socal. super-tasty.
Went to an "authentic" mexican place closer to the border, and the food was shit

really makes you think

>I'm Latino and I can assure you we don't give a shit about this sort of stuff unlike niggers.
>unlike niggers.

>implying anyone would want to steal niggers food ideas

> this is what ameriniggers say to themselves

Can we go after spics and niggers for culturally appropriating white culture?

could be good actually....

add some peppers to the mix with some garlic and onions

Id probably try to make it more into a sausage and add it to something starchy.

the fatass chipotle style burrito was invented in san francisco california , fucking retards

The Malaria alone adds a nice kick.

That and the drug gangs.

>I'm Latino

id imagine cooking it kills it....

but you know bugs have quite a high protein ratio to them??

Got to work with what you have, at least they arnt super retarded niggers who use cows as currency instead of eating them.

where are the mexanons I thought they didn't really eat burritos down there

that isn't wrong, Texas has always been for Texans. Mexico and new Spain were too busy pissing into each other's boots to bother settling the area with more than a few retards, hence why they invited all the american people to live there. read a book pineapple face.

>Not washing or grooming your hair is actually considered a culturally signification hair style.

>Lime wedges on a taco

kys

They eat little donkeys all the time

>leftists view culture the same way they view currency
>a zero sum game

How does someone get so stupid?

>obsessed with cartoon women
Grow up you fucking loser

Yes, but Mexicans stole that food from the Lebanese, who stole from the Romans and Greeks, who stole from the Phoenicians

I started going further down the rabbit hole on this. Turns out there is an "appropriative restaurant list" in Portland.

They put a popular doughnut shop called Voodoo doughnuts on there.

Why?

Religious appropriation. kek.

I hate the city of Portland so much. I got really excited when I heard there was a chance it might get razed to the ground by an Earthquake. It can't come soon enough. Full of antifa. Full of trannys. Full of liberals. No wonder shit like this happens there all the time. The ruin the rest of an otherwise great state with pure faggotry. Please almighty god who art in heaven smite this terrible place and free my proud eastern Oregonian people.

Voodoo Donuts is that place that makes the weird ass one-off donuts, I think.

Agreed. If i dont like a hipster mexican food place i just won't eat there.

Only spics who are in to the la raza mecha bs complain about cultural appropriation.

I personally prefer mexican tacos but sometimes i get a craving for tacobell or chipotle.

Why dont they shut down all the Koreans pretending to be Japs at Jap retauants?

Correct. People here hate it because it's popular and one of the 'things to do' when visiting Portland on vacation.

>cultural appropriation

AYO THEM PERSIANS AND ROMANS CALLED, THEY WANT THEIR FUCKING LETTERS AND NUMBERS BACK

There stuff always looked like Krispy Kreme crappy yeast-nuts dipped in fruit loops or similar gimmicky shit.

Grew up in the mid-west. Nothing beats a 1/4 pound cake doughnut with frosting and faggy little sprinkles. But to each their own.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JJuHMuAeuHxy-c4nyp6NLghhrCdZYO7I5kDGSt22Ie8/htmlview#
Thus is going around FB now, a list 9f appropriating restaurants.. can't make this up. They call out voodoo doughnuts because of the name.

Numbers are Indian

I've had better doughnuts too, but..
>religious appropriation
>Voodoo
>in probably the most atheist city in the country
these people have lost their minds

I don't like them because they are not white desu.

Only number 2, Pajeet!

Well at least it was not heroin and cocaine they stole.

WE

i would put the veggies on top but otherwise yum

So how come being a tranny isn't considered cultural appropriation, since you are dressing with the clothes of the other gender?

because it only matters to them if white people are being successful

"Cultural appropriation" is the most fucked-up ass-backwards of all the ultra-left concepts because it's complete opposite to what they usually preach, and they don't seem to realize it. It's literally a bunch of fuck-my-ass-tyrone tier diveristy-uber-alles ultraliberals whining that some white people don't act "white enough". How the fuck does that make sense in their minds? That's some masterclass doublethink.

gender appropriation.

Your average enlightened cultural enricher has no actual idea what Asia even is.

No different than gentrification. Look at the people that are "guilty" of this shit. It's not conservative white males lol

The Mexicans probably gave you dog food when they saw your black skin.

Perfect. A woman wearing a man's clothes? Gender appropriation.

Makes as much sense as all of this other horseshit.

Nothing wrong with sharing ideas and innovations, that is how culture evolves, every culture took from another to become what it was, including western civilization. But people should be amongst their own kin as it provides better social collusion and advancement of society in general.

>I'm Latino and I can assure you we don't give a shit
we know. it is leftism designed to cause social disruption. all part of the process of destabilisation.

>muh white ethnostate
Fucking new worlders.

Border towns are shit tier. They don't have the best of anything on the borders, except maybe prescription drugs. Which are probably still knock off Chinese shit.

Mexican food in towns with migrant workers (fruit pickers) is pretty damn good.

Lived in Southern Oregon for years before the military, right by the Harry and David corporation (mail order fruit fags). Had a few authentic beaner eateries open up in the area. Shit was cash.

>Nothing wrong with sharing ideas and innovations, that is how culture evolves

Sharing ideas and innovations was specifically supposed to be the reward of diversity, the mythical fucking thing that supposedly makes it a net benefit despite putting the crime rate through the roof and tanking the economy. Yet when people fucking try to actually make use of that in the only field where it's appreciated (food industry), shitbrain hipsters gangfuck them for "cultural appropriation". Apparently benefiting from diversity is cheating, it has to be all downside.

I don't fucking understand these people. I thought I was pretty left wing myself, since I thought sticking together and helping the needy were good concepts, but these fucking creatures are something else, I don't know what the fuck they are or how they think, if they do.

you need to wear an armband that signifies your racial origin so everyone can know what you're permitted to do and what you're not

POO

Perhaps we can meme this into existence. A bunch of sock puppet leftist accounts calling for all true leftists to give up their possessions and suicide for the betterment of everyone. Could hit a 2 for 1 some might do it and show even more how crazy they are.

No because only whitey can be raycis

The extreme left has driven even the more centrist lefties more towards the right with each action taken.

They only think on a oppression pyramid and virtue signaling, they think that if they help the oppressed or people who are struggling, that they would erase their own ancestor's crimes. It is pathological altruism, nothing more.

Altruism in general is a good thing, it is a trait we evolved with which aided in our own survival, via helping those of our own background when in trouble, but the radical left has just taken way too far and applies it to all groups.

I would just limit Altruism to those who are of a similar civilization level to us as they can also help us in turn one day. Putting it more as an investment. All altruism in general derives from self-interest. The left does this as well.

>Border towns are shit tier
makes sense, only the laziest mexicans would stop as soon as they crossed the border, the industrious ones keep going

It takes a lot of gall for Mexicans to complain about us stealing their food, when they steal over $110 billion dollars a year from the taxpayer.

The wall can't come soon enough.

On the one hand, I'm bothered by burritos=Mexican.
On the other, this cannibalisation is funny as hell. Keep it up.

supremely autistic

DELETE THIS

>White people are nearly 50% more likely than people of color to own a business in the state of Oregon. Ownership builds wealth in ways that employment does not. The racial wealth and small business lending gaps in the US are pronounced, which allows white folks to open new businesses more easily. These white-owned businesses hamper the ability for POC to run successful businesses of their own (cooking their own cuisines) by either consuming market share with their attempt at authenticity or by modifying foods to market to white palates. Their success further perpetuates the problems stated above. It's a cyclical pattern that will require intentional behavior change to break

>inb4 picrelated becomes hate speech

Don't you have some Antifa losers to deal with Texan? Aren't they supposed to tear down an important statue of a figure key to the country in that area?

liberal latinos = spics = need to be fucking removed. Any latino in Commiefornia = remove. Any democrat latino in Texas = remove.

pretty dumb btw because it's not like you make any money running a restaurant. Likely most of those owners are barely making it and just bust their ass because they enjoy it

22. If our society had no social problems at all, the leftists would have to INVENT problems in order to provide themselves with an excuse for making a fuss.

>skin colour comes with a cooking manual
topkek

right, white people are upset that white people are serving burritos

I thought anime and happy posting was banned by our new plebbit mods?
Saged and reported.

>"50% more likely"

Could it be because there is more whites? Also being a legal citizen probably helps one secure financing and other SBA stuff.

It's funny too, because Mexico as a country is so emotionally insecure, the news channels and media take "cultural appropriation" of our stuff as a sign of approval. Mexico wants whitey to steal their stuff. They love it.

yeah but taco bell is still open though.

I'll close my taco truck when taco bell closes.

Hey, just because you Bongs can't cook doesn't mean the rest of us don't have racial memory when it comes to food.

I've boycotted TacoHell since they killed off the enchirito. Drunk munchies or not fuck that place.

There isn't a nog working at any TacoBell in NC that can comprehend how to cover a fucking burrito in red sauce it seems.

Oh, and fucking tendies shaped like Doritos? kys

It's not a bloodsucking mosquito they're eating.

Reminder to only buy from white owned ethnic food places(and businesses in general), because we can do the recipe just as well, and actually use sanitary procedures.