Christianity is as backwards as islam, prove me wrong

christianity is as backwards as islam, prove me wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2542662/Footage-emerged-cannibal-eating-leg-Muslim-Central-African-Republic.html
youtube.com/watch?v=WPLXaZzIwEw
youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=m5siHd1P5zk&list=PLZDj5nM0KbdUTEpoka1oyAR8BtHfIiVJm
youtu.be/CY-pS6iLFuc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not politics

why did it produce the most enlightened civilizatioon then?

there is no global christian terrorism epidemic

youre right

the number of people killed by christians is going rapidly backwards

so are the number of days before mecca gets nuked

it stopped being as such for about 300 years or so

Well
It's not as backwards anymore

yeah, the civilisation that did the witch burnings, the almost complete stagnation of technolegy and socital progress is the most enlightened civilisation

>christianity is as backwards as islam, prove me wrong.

You're making the claim, so you bear the burden of proof. But let me help you:

Provide me one writing where Jesus Christ instructs his followers to kill anyone under any circumstance.

I have yet to see Christian extremists blowing themselves up in the midst of a kids concert

>why did it produce the most enlightened civilizatioon then?
you are kidding right?? what is the muther fucking Dark Ages?

They don't blow people up because they're not muslim/"real" muslim
>inb4 crusades

It's called enlightenment because people finally started questioning the church.

not sure if as far as kill but hell yeah to whip people

>14In the temple courts He found men selling cattle, sheep, and doves, and money changers seated at their tables. 15So He made a whip out of cords and drove all from the temple courts, both sheep and cattle. He poured out the coins of the money changers and overturned their tables. 16To those selling doves He said, “Get these out of here! How dare you turn My Father’s house into a marketplace!”…

>Crusades
>Inquisition
>Witch Hunts
>KKK
>any current time politic backed by a cherry picked backwards by of morality from 2K years ago

>prove me wrong.

Currently, Christians aren't blowing people up with suicide bombs. Done.

You mean the period throughout which christian scholars were the only people trying to recover ancient knowledge in Europe?

The people who destroyed the Roman Empire weren't christian, faggot. The Middle Ages weren't anywhere near as dark as you think they were.

If you take the technological advance into consideration, modern militant, lefty atheism was more detrimental to the well-being and development of mankind than any fucking religion excluding islam.

I'm assuming you're an SJW. If you are, you've got to realize that people like you and OP are cancer. You're literally burning witches in 2017. You need to go, you're incompatible with our civilization.

If you're not an SJW, sort yourself the fuck out. You can start by reading "The Discarded Image" by CJ Lewis.

pretty much everything significant was invented by christians
kepler, newton, lemaitre, mendel, copernicus, volta, ampere, joule, kelvin, faraday, planck, euler, it goes on forever
almost every SI unit, basic law or principle is named after a christian basically
atheistcucks on suicidewatch, masturbating to dawkins and neil de meme tyrone who never came up with anything aside form snide remarks

you have to go back

real christianity (trad catholicism, old orthodoxy) is
secular """christians""" are liberal retards

wrong
wrong again. The Church gave us the knowledge that the "enlightenment" then perverted to attack God and the influence of the Church. The "enlightened" were just butthurt faggots that couldn't accept the idea they had no political power.

>hey remember that time the church was hunting down anyone researching any kind of Knowledge that could attempt against their position or their idea of GOD
>B-BUT THE ATHEISM!!!!

I just don't tihnk that religion plays that big of a role in general when looking at scientific achievement. You would have a point if all of those discoveries had been made in the name of christianity, which no doubt some have been. But thats just the motivation of the individual, not the general position of the institution on the subject of scientific research

>witch burnings
done by secular authorities, primarily in protestant countries only since the renaissance
in the middle ages witch hunts were as often as they are today

>the almost complete stagnation of technolegy
thanks to fall of rome and church authority, its the fault of pagans
church was the sole biggest promotor and developer of science in history
all of the great past scientists were religious, most of them catholics

>socital progress
high middle ages (period of the highest church strenght) was the period of most rapid social development and the spread of science , culture and civilization

Catholicism has been kike coopted since day one
Orthodoxy and completely nondenominational is the truth

All religion is fucked

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2542662/Footage-emerged-cannibal-eating-leg-Muslim-Central-African-Republic.html

Thissss

Also let's not forget that when the barbarians brought the dark age it was the MONASTERIES that kept records of art and education, which helped the Renaissance kick off again many years later.

>Catholicism has been kike coopted since day one
wrong

>Orthodoxy and completely nondenominational is the truth
the fact that you put orthodoxy and nondenominational in the same category is the exact reason why Catholics point and laugh at orthomemers on this board

if people immersed in christian philosphy were the one to begin the scientific revolution, then that probably means that it forsters critical thinking and inquiry

>The "enlightened" were just butthurt faggots that couldn't accept the idea they had no political power.
Yeah fuck these faggots wanting to have a say in shit and stuff

>every single first world country is based on Judeo-Christian roots with Japan being the exception

>every single Muslim majority country has poor living standards and human rights

>Where all da white witches at?

I don't know I think we have come a long way

I would say so considering that Jesus taught forgiveness and second chances while Mohammed taught war and destruction

This attitude would make critical inquiry much easier.

Except this wasn't even a standard practice, you moron. And we're talking one thousand years ago, when the world was way more barbaric and violent in general.

You're silencing scientists, engaging in faux-science, hindering progress and prosecuting people for wrongthink in 2017, all the while facilitating a hostile takeover by the most evil, savage and anti-scientific major religion that ever existed on this planet.

Do the entire mankind a favour: shut the fuck up, sit down and let christians fix your fucking mess, you worthless pile of human garbage.

>actually believing the dark age meme
>unironically believing christianity hindered progress
>ignoring barbarian invasions, plagues, centuries of poor crops, fall of roman empire, wars and internal uprisings

thanks to christianity you're shitposting from your imac pro and not fighting your fellow man over a sewer rat in a gutter

You're talking about the "modern" Catholics who want to act like fucking summer camp counselors. Plenty of Catholics that are traditional as fuck, and most of them are doing real work in Africa and other poor countries rather than LARP like autists

>Yeah fuck these faggots wanting to have a say in shit and stuff
Yes, fuck them. You should only have political power when you are seeking truth and submitting to God. Certainly not when you have to lie and cheat your way through by biting the hand that feeds you and creating shitty memes like "muh dark ages" that live on in the minds of ignorant and manipulable people like you.
There's lots of people who shouldn't have a say "in shit and stuff", and those "englightened" cucks were certainly among them.
>b-but muh democracy
>b-but muh egalitè, fraternitè, cuckelitè
where do you think you are?

>implying there would be sewers without christianity
in a "based" pagan world with wasnt "coopted" by "the jews" like india we would be the literal poo in loo

The Dark Ages was brought by Islam when through constant and unrelenting Jihad they completely destroyed and burnt down what remained of Classical culture. That and cutting Europe off it's main source of idea exchange, trade and income: The Mediterranean. Stop believing anti-Christian (((propaganda))) you're taught at schools.
Contrary to popular belief, Christianity is what actually saved Europe from complete Islamization, by uniting the continent under the Crusades. You'd know if you actually read some fucking history.

youtube.com/watch?v=WPLXaZzIwEw
youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y

If Catholics were as fucked as Muslims then when Luther did his 99 Thesis he would have had his head cut off and all ideas to go against the church would be silenced. And the church would still be as authoritarian today as it was in the middle ages.

That might be right, but the difference is that nobody gives a fuck about Christianity nowdays, while Islam is a religion that radicalizes people (radicalizes as to western world standards)

Christianity is ignored and rejected, Islam is growing day after day + dont forget many countries have Islamic laws

So you think all of those bombs America is throwing in to Syria are blessings from god?

If any Christian terrorism is more blatant is just not recognized as is cuss America won't deem it's own terrorism as terrorism

no body is saying Christ and friends WERE THE ONLY backset in advancement, but sure, keep deflecting the blame or trying other to shoulder it so its looks less bad

>America
>christian
pick one and only one

Political not religious motivation you kike.

They aren't bombing them because they wear head scarves, they're bombing them because we want their oil and a presence in the middle east.

SJWs like you are the biggest obstruction, so if you care about advancement, you should probably stop existing, faggot.

It could also just mean that basicially everyone at that time was involved with the church in some way or the other.
These sorts of remarkable people are rare in any society, but exist in all societies. I think it's more related to the economic situation in europe, which allowed people to pursue this kind of curiosity.
After all most research back then was done by monks and nobles, and i think the connection is not that they were christian (although that helped with maintaining their status) but that they were people with a lot of time on their hands. As a contrast, niggers still don't know the wheel becuase their still figuring out how food works

>backset in advancement
you've already been proven wrong countless times in this thread, why purse with your foolishness?
youtube.com/watch?v=m5siHd1P5zk&list=PLZDj5nM0KbdUTEpoka1oyAR8BtHfIiVJm

Implying Isis is doing shit because of religious motives, they're just giving a spoon of salt for the 2 of pepper your dropping in faggot.

I am not even Islamist but is obvious they also doing it for "political reasons"

Judging by your grammar, syntax and writing style, you are a complete fuckwit.

this

Well no shit it's partly political but to say it has nothing to do with Islam is a stretch, why would ISIS members stab a priest if there was nothing religious? What about having their rallying cry being a praise to God?

America has zero religious motivation in Syria

ISIS has at least some religious motivation.

These are apples and oranges.

>>>>>>
When will men finally go on total strike ?

We create an controll all food, power, transportation, housing, communication etc etc etc ... everything essential !

If we strike government and women can be defeat the very next day FOR REAL !

End the #PARASITEGENDER and #GOVERNMENTISTAXSLAVEDOM .....

>they weren't atheists because they didn't have an iphone and degeneracy wasn't accepted by society yet
>this is what atheists actually believe

truly the UNenlightened of our world. FYI we have personal diaries of many scientists of those ages, and although a lot of them often clashed with the Church about high theological concepts about God, none of them was a filthy apostate.

read psalms, there, proven.

hello plebbit

>anyone that dissagree with me is a SJW !!!
talked like a true inquisitor there
>some people taking part means every other bad thing is magically erased
really son,

The culprit for the Dark Ages was:
- the destruction of the Classical World by Islam (Classical culture North Africa disappeared forever, along with all the libraries)
- the Black Plague
- the tight grip Islam had on the Mediterranean, main source of trade and transport in the past

That's it. Classical culture didn't disappear because of Christianity. In fact, it continued it's legacy under the Byzantine Empire for centuries, until it was completely destroyed by the Ottomans of course.
During the "Dark Ages", Christianity was nothing but a stalwart of defense for European unity and civilization. Learn history and for once be thankful to your Christian ancestors who bravely died defending the continent of your forefathers.

>blames the sole entity that dedicated its existence to preserving ancient culture
>blames the only institution that hand copied books to preserve their knowledge

cool story bro

pisslamic and asian empires knew how agriculture works and yet they never progressed past water mill, black powder, feudalism and slavery on their own
i think it's fair to assume that the thing that was resposible for the worldview of most people had something to do with their achievements

You think the Pope came and blessed each one of those bombe with holy water?
America is a run by a secular government, you nimwit.

>>some people taking part means every other bad thing is magically erased
lmao wtf are you talking about? What bad things? I suggest you get some culture and stop being a nigger
youtu.be/CY-pS6iLFuc

Fuck yeah i'm with you on that one
All that is needed to replace women is sugar water at 37°C in a plastic bag
Every women is born with about 200.000 unfertilized eggs in her gentals.
If we just castrate every newborn girl and throw the corpse away like a fish after taking the caviar, we can sustain a population of Übermenschen basicially indefinetly

actually, constantinople was wrecked by crusaders, twice i think even
that said, "byzantine" empire was then a backwards shithole with horrendous taxation, nobody missed it once it was gone

Pedophilia is encouraged in Islam.
The founder of Islam, Mohammed had sex with a 9 year old girl (Aisha).

While Catholic Priests are Homosexual Pedophiles.

the greatest empire of all times falls, pagans are fighting eachothers for a piece of this empire
times were hard ofc faggot

Catholic Priests are Homosexual Pedophiles.

While Pedophilia is encouraged in Islam.
The founder of Islam, Mohammed had sex with a 9 year old girl (Aisha).

>black powder
We literally stole that from them, so who's backwards?

>slavery
Implies slavery is bad

their religion is their politics you thick cunt

the only thing the musim did was preserve some classical documents because they got lost when pagans flooded the west roman empire. Literally nothing else. In fact your meme picture doesn't point out to any concrete contribution except some nebuluous philosophical idea (not even providing contest and proof of it held that way by particular muslim scholars).

wow from the 17th century to the 6th in 600 years well done.

>Catholic Priests are Homosexual Pedophiles.
lost your dominican proxy? Are you pretending to be brazilian now?
>american protestants astroturfing on a weaving board for onanists
really makes me think

Slavery holds back technological progress.
Why invent a machine to do what a slave can do.

Islam is the shittiest belief system in existence..
Christianity sucks flaccid cock, yes - however, Islam is bar none the ideological equivalent of cancer, followed immediately by kikeism, Scientology, Mormonism, then Christianity.

IT DIDN'T. Europe was already a place where innovation and breakthroughs in culture and technology were being made for hundreds of years before Christianity. EUROPEANS made europe great, not fucking Christianity.

I'm Brazilian. I left Catholicism.

I praise our Glorious Roman pagan Heritage, Italian senpai.

But Vatican & Catholic Church are too Corrupt desu.

I left Catholicism. But I still believing in God & Jesus.

in 400 years. (doh!)

>I left Catholicism. But I still believing in God & Jesus.
if you believed in him you wouldn't leave his body. Also God and Jesus are the same thing. Really hope for you you are not a filthy nestorian

This

Encouraged pedophilia is in Islam. The founder of Islam, Mohammed a 9 year old girl had sex with(Aisha).While Catholic Priests are Homosexual Pedophiles.

You're right

Read the sermon on the mount, weak shit

western civilization would have happened regardless of whatever fucking religion people followed at the time you dumb nigger.

In Christianity, it says not to declare war on people and doesn't have executions for people not in the faith.

Machines don't break if I leave them to to pick and weave my cotton for 5 weeks straight the way niggers always do.
Machines are still way more efficient than any human could ever be. Technological progress could have freed not only the slaves but us all from work if SJWs didn't abolish it to make room for more motherfuckers sitting around doing nothing

Reminder that if *Christian* Spain, Italy, Greece, Balkans, Ukraine, Poland, etc. hadn't held the gates of Europe from the endless Muslim hordes for 1400 years, you'd be all Mohammads right now. We probably wouldn't be here speaking about "politics" on an "image board" on the "internet" on a technology called "computers".
All this Pagan LARPing on Sup Forums, yet no one gives credit to the heroic deeds of their Christian ancestors. Such a shame Sup Forums is still not redpilled on history. Anti-Christian kike brainwashing is deeply rooted here apparently.

>revisionist propaganda
Lmao I bet your a fucking communist as well. Modern historians agree the dark ages weren't as dark as everyone says they were. Also atheism does not equal science in the slightest. Atheists love their 92 genders bullshit.

Well if this comic is correct in any way and infact in 3000 years Islam will have helped Europe get rid of all the shitskins
then it must be doing something right
However that's just some conjured up fiction made by a buttmad fedora tipper/pagan larper with no arguments

true

we should wipe out al Semitic death cults, and go back to being pagans

greece?
rome?

prove it fuccboi

I applaud their actions as europeans not as christians.

greece and rome had spaceships and were splitting atoms? WE WUZ GREEKS AND SHIT

compare a christian country to a muslim country
looks like you are wrong

commie detected, kill yourself

It was already fucking happening you retard. No matter how much you want to deny it the history of European civilization stretches back much further than 400 AD.

Christianity promotes forgiveness and you can leave Christianity at any time.

Islam LITERALLY promotes terrorism and sex with toddlers. Also you can legally be murdered if you leave it.

>people in Lepanto prayed the Rosary before battle
>the sound of their chanting in the night scared the shit out of muslims
>"I don't care if they were Christians"

really makes me think