JEWS EXPELLED 359 TIMES! *UPDATED & SOURCED!*

I've been compiling this list for over a year now.
There may be some reproductions here as I haven't managed to verify all of them yet, however, I have reliable sources for 311 (yes, three-hundred-and-eleven) so far. There are also undoubtedly tens - if not hundreds - of expulsions also still missing from this list, so the final total most likely will have to be updated and posted here again in time. However, I think this is a good time to post this (after my post the other day I did a lot more research and source-finding) as it shows the well-known 109 number falls very, very short.
>pic related
Believe it or not, the original image resolution was TOO LARGE FOR Sup Forums (yes, the Jews have been expelled from so many places the list won't even fit on Sup Forums) so I'm uploading a slightly smaller one. Hopefully the names and sources are all clear. I you can't see them then could one of you link me to place I can upload large image files?
Save this / Share this / Add to it / Do whatever you want with it. I'll edit this list with sources when I finish and post it here again in a few months.
Thanks Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-nZ6mWuGzXw
biblicisminstitute.wordpress.com/2014/07/27/jesus-was-not-a-jew/
biblicisminstitute.wordpress.com/2014/07/14/are-jews-the-israelites-of-the-bible/
biblicisminstitute.wordpress.com/judaica/the-ashkenazim/
biblicisminstitute.wordpress.com/2015/07/28/how-the-ashkenazi-jews-conquered-the-west/
youtube.com/watch?v=RycmqHlhj5U
youtube.com/watch?v=qTYSv_YQOVo
youtube.com/watch?v=CAj7BGuNnUI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If a man were accused of a serious crime, tried, and found guilty by a jury of his peers, we would find but little cause to put faith in a claim by him of persecution. However, if he insisted that the reason for his charge of misconduct was only because he believed differently than others, then we might grant him a second trial to assure ourselves he had not been the victim of injustice, believing with confidence that the people would not for a second time find an innocent party guilty of a crime that he did not commit.

If, at the conclusion of the second trial by another jury of peers, the man is found guilty of an offence against the people, we have no reason to listen to or place belief in continued cries of persecution. What does this have to do with the Jew? Quite simple. Since the year 733 B.C., the Jews have, by their own records and count, been expelled from AT LEAST eighty-seven (87) countries, nations or political entities. Let's see now. Eighty-seven countries, eighty-seven people's courts, eighty-seven guilty verdicts, and eighty-seven cries of persecution.

The first time, maybe. The second time doubtful. But to have been found worthy of expulsion by the people of AT LEAST eighty-seven different countries for crimes against the people of those countries? Such a claim stretches the limits of human credulity beyond its most liberal bounds of endurance.

When one comes to the realisation of the fact that these different peoples in most of these cases did not know of each other, or for that matter had never even heard of the other's existence, and yet determined, independently, over a two-thousand-seven-hundred year span of time that the Jews were committing such serious crimes that it was necessary to uproot them lock, stock and barrel in order to drive them from their homes, many times with loss of life and great destruction of property, it is then and only then, that one can truly appreciate the gravity of the Jewish Question.

Bump

>that autism

Doing gods work OP, saved.

Thanks for the bumps guys. Normies need to see this, most people only think the Jews were expelled in WWII Germany

I'm sure that took a lot of work, well done.

Holy shit

>shut it down

Congratulations, you've successfully wasted a year of your life

>t. Schlomo Goldstein
Doing God's work OP

Drive them out of this Earth!

>Jews expelled by Emperor Maximillian I
>Jews expelled by Emperor Maximillian I
>Jews expelled for a third time by Emperor Maximillian I
>Jews expelled for a fourth time by Emperor Maximillian I
>Jews expelled in the will of Emperor Maxinillian I
BASED EMPEROR MAX

Thank you OP, you are a great addition to the cause

He wasted a year of his life so that humanity may gain many thousands of years onto its life

Found the Jew.

It was dark rainy morning when the Jews came to great grandfathers village. Prebetschnaya was overrun at first, but strong workers repelled Jews and defended women and potatoes with rusty spike and many rocks. Many dead Jews everywhere. Much rejoicing. Except wicked Jews still haunted village! Many reported seeing of large nose that night. It was Meschnaghast, Jewish Nose Monster formed from MANY dead Jew. Entire town, except political officer, have vodka confiscated by People's Health Ministry. No such thing as Jew ghost; Jews not have souls. Jew bodies were taken and sent to glorious processing plant for feeding of all Soviet State.

Kys kike

Could you upload the larger version to a random thread on endchan. Their filesize limit is 600mb

Thank you for this OP

kek, saved

Jewish Ritual Murder Revisited: The Hidden Cult

youtu.be/-nZ6mWuGzXw

Very nice list. Thanks.
>Oy vey, why do you hate us goyim?!? We dindu nuffin! It's all your fault! You envy us our money, skills and intelligence. Antisemitism! Antisemitism! Don't forget we are God's chosen people!

>bu-but, you can't forgot the 6 gorillon

Nice work!

Thanks Sup Forums. Also Ausie user, I just tried to upload it but it said "image fine too large", I think it's because one of the dimensions is over 10,000 pixels unfortunately

Let's get that to 360, what say?

You did god's work today. I'll forever remember your digits.

Nice work OP, saved.

Fucking antisemites. ALL OF THEM.

Weak bait. Change IP and try again faggot.

rare

Whatever you say Jared.. Don't you have salafists to sell sophisticated arms to?

Hush now. Be as quiet as Jew during pogrom.

Nah. He's right. If you don't know about the 'jews' by now, and if you need Sup Forums to tell you about all of this information, you're a lost cause, sorry. Your entire post was a waste of time. In less than an hour, people will be back to flooding the board with these topics:
>Zionist Trump is based
>we need to invade the Middle East and fight Israel's enemies.
>Mudslimes are the real enemy at the top
>Forget the Jews. How about them niggers and mexicans?

Nothing will change. You've wasted your time.

>"don't even try to fight the Jew! Just sit back and no nothing!"

my parents thought i was fucked up when i made this point as a kid. i never said anything about hating jews, i just said something like "if they've been persecuted everywhere they've been for the last 2000+ years, maybe it's their fault. it can't be everyone else"

Post on Imgur OP

THEY AREN'T JEWS!!!

biblicisminstitute.wordpress.com/2014/07/27/jesus-was-not-a-jew/

biblicisminstitute.wordpress.com/2014/07/14/are-jews-the-israelites-of-the-bible/

biblicisminstitute.wordpress.com/judaica/the-ashkenazim/

biblicisminstitute.wordpress.com/2015/07/28/how-the-ashkenazi-jews-conquered-the-west/

Is this the wailing of a Jew? I hit your head with pipe and collect your tears before I let you gyp me out of my money. I see your horns.

I can't see it, is Guatemala 2015 on the list?

Yes, but for the purposes of explaining this to normies it's best to call them what they call themselves, Jews.

311 times and remember those are only the ones we have evidence for. Great work thanks.

>effectively convinced everyone its because of bigotry

nice reboot
bump

True, but they call themselves Jews and even God acknowledges that
>Revelation 2:9: Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Scroll down to the bottom of the list. Guatemala is there but with year 2014. (the list is ordered by year)

Nice work. This seems like a very easy red-pill for kike-lovers.

Nah. It's just a waste of time preaching to retards. No-one's stopping you. I'm just letting you know that this board doesn't really care and you'll be wasting precious hours of your life. It's ultimately up to you.

If you think you're "fighting the jews" by posting information on here, you're even stupider than originally estimated. "Fighting the Jews" involves knowing what you're dealing with, which, judge by the slope-headed manner of your emotionally-charged response, you clearly do not. No, "fighting the jews", would involve much more, including physically and financially helping Whites as well as challenging all those fake, alarmist, LARPing websites posing as anti-ZOG or WN.

You have no interest in "fighting the Jew". You'd rather post some copypasta on an anonymous message board that doesn't care, that you know doesn't care, so you can feel as though you're "doing your bit". When in reality, you're doing nothing and you know nothing.

And I know you know nothing, because if you did, you'd be aware of everything I said.

I disagree, they will just say that its a continuation of the biblical struggles from the past and solidify their theft of the word. We cannot use their language to defeat them, cant use their lie, we need to use a universal truth.

Its time to out them for what they are and who they are...

oy vey

Plebbit spacing

God damn it spain you spelled a bunch of jews and they came here fuck!

>Romans 2:28-3:1 For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh. But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God. What advantage then hath the Jew?

If the Jews were expelled 311 times, it stands to reason Europeans let them in 311 times. THIS is the lesson our ancestors failed to heed.

The greed of European nobility and the ease of accessing Jewish money to fund petty wars and vanity projects with expediency has been a curse for 1000 years and an invitation for the Jewish parasite.

But times have changed and so has the eternal Jew. Global empire and trade has resulted in the direct link to the need for Jewish money being severed and though he may pull strings in global banking he has lost control of the unwieldy machine (probably with great surprise that the greed of nations far surpasses even his own).

And so he looks to other avenues to cajole the goyim into protecting him and his kin while his numbers and power grows. He now controls large parts of the world media and in some cases he has much sway in the government of nations.

For some Jews, the end game is religious - the rebuilding of the temple, the rise of Israel as the greatest nation on earth as prophesied. For others it's the preservation of Israel - the absolute fear and resultant neurosis that what was unjustly given to the Jews will be taken back making them a people in name again only. For others it is simple greed or a mixture of all three.

Whatever the reason it's important to remember that all Jews are the problem, not just those orchestrating conspiracy.

As a Jew, the Jew holds dual loyalty. First to his people (his Jewish identity) and then to his adopted nation. He may even be a "dual" citizen of Israel and his place of residence further diluting his loyalty.

He will protest that he is a citizen of his nation of domicile but he will vote with his kind in support of Israel and Jewish interest. He will look after his own kind first and elevate them without merit above his fellow citizen.
He will expect access to all facets of the society he inhabits but is insular as to his own cloistered comings and goings.

Again, this is why you'll continue to waste your time. This isn't a videogame board. You're acting those fanboys who can't take criticism of their favorite flawed game.
>Anyone who doesn't cow-tow 100% is hater and a troll!
This board is a shit-hole. Sure, go ahead and post your copypastas. I guarantee you they're be forgotten by tomorrow. I'll even prove it to you. Post a highly informative topic about ZOG from a up to 4 hours ago. Not a topic ranting on about Jews, not a topic containing quotes about their nefarious exploits in the Middle Ages, not anything about their power control or criminal network; something NEW and expository from at least 4 hours ago on this board.

There is and never will be anything with any constructive discussion. You know it, I know it. I know all about ZOG, but this place only pretends to care. Most people here, including you, are full of shit.

You are full of shit, because of the way you reacted to the truth. And you reacted defensively, with an accusation, because you know I'm right. Jew tactics. The first thing they do when confronted with the truth is accuse the person of being an anti-semite. You did the reverse.

Your are missing the jewish expulsions from spain that happen after columbus discovered the americas.

bump

Do you accept Jesus as your messiah? Yes or no?

>quick! quick! There must be a meme to counter this!
I thought you were about serious discussion. I thought this board was 'genuine' and you really believed in your cause? lol. You're a LARPer and a bandwagoner. All you have are memes and shitposts. No conviction, no true beliefs, which is why your flimsy talking points are indefensible.

ZoG is real, but you cunts are as fake as nigger extensions. "Plebbit! plebbit!" LOL. No one will remember this thread and it's surface-level exposure. The deeper you go into Zionist Jew information, the fewer responses your thread will get. But if you make some stupid thread about kikes kike kikes oven, niggers, it'll get 300 replies. Tells you everything you need to know.

Rivera (((Schatz))) who else is a kike down there?

Op you are doing more good than you realize, I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

kill yourself, kike

It happened in the same year Columbus discovered the Americas and it is on there (1492).
Columbus was a Jew and this is why he left Spain in 1492 and discovered the Americas (video related):
youtube.com/watch?v=RycmqHlhj5U

Baatia.

Irrelevant. But nice attempt to deflect this with a cheap "no u!" Where's all the in-depth discussion in the thread with new information about zog? As I thought. Waste of time. This place is full of shit. lol.

There was another one 100 years after columbus discovered the americas.

>being this mad over a meme made on a containment board for autists
What did you honestly expect newfag? Did you think we'd partake in serious discussion when we can just post frogs and call you shit? You're fucking retarded.

ignore this got my dates fucked up

>Irrelevant.
No, it's not, because you won't say it. Jews practice a religion of which the Devil is the author. Prove to me you're not a Jew and type the words. Tell me that Jesus is your one true messiah.

Our constitution from 1814 forbids the jews from entering Norway.
Cucks removed it later though.

Also. Do you have the list in Excel or similar?

die leaf

Are the Jews shitting up this thread? Yes, they are.

Nice work but a few of them are missing sources?

I did find that, but because it wasn't an actual expulsion of Jews currently living there I didn't include it.
I do have the excel sheet but I'm still editing it as of now, hopefully i'll be finished in the middle of the summer / autumn and i'll post everything I have including the excel document then

You did good. You did damn good.

>Everyone, republican or otherwise has their own particular part to play. No part is too great or too small, no one is too old or too young to do something.

>Our revenge will be the laughter of our Children

Don't care if bongs are asspained because who he was, but this man is a white martyr and is full of inspirational, and relevant quotes. Laughing white children are the best way to spite kikes, and everyone plays a part.

Also you talk a lot of shit but not a lot of backing it up. You seem more content to argue. Tell us, tell us how you "fight the zog" oh wise one. Give us this information that we've never seen before that you apparently know. I mean if you truly do care about stopping them then why not educate and share this info instead of pissing and moaning like a dappy cunt?

I did mention that, i'm looking in to those ones now, but 311 of them do have sources and that's why I posted the pic as most people only know about 109

Excellent!
Great work brit-bro! I'm looking forward to the final document!

It'd be a bit of a shame if you couldn't somehow include or incorporate all this work toward some scholastic endeavor. This appears to be a legitimate bit of academic compilation.

Can you predict when the final document will be done by if you continue working at the pace you have been? I'm looking forward to the complete compilation.

Can you upload it to imgur? Having problems actually reading the image, when I zoom in I just get pixels.

Maybe August/September time hopefully
I'm legitimately thinking about writing a book about all the expulsions

He must be tired of doing that.

>Goddamn kikes! Why won't you just fuck off!

>writing a book
Seems like it'd be of legitimate interest to Jews and non-Jews alike as long as it has academic integrity.

I wonder if you'd be able to include excerpts from the URLs, since that can change or disappear in ways that book citations do not.

So no list about the expulsion of moors or christians before rome adapted Catholicism. Before rome made christianity it's religion, christans were fed to lions and then rome adapted Catholicism and expelled all non-christians
you are demonstrating religious persecution and cherry picking the jewish examples.
This is why nobody likes stormfags

Jews were also agents of roman usury. Whenever a king or land owner owed money to jews, it was easier to splash some blood on a doorway than it was to repay a dept

Eloquently written,
kekkles and true

Found the kike shill. Jews are bad based on their blood, not their religion. Races are different, Marx, and kikes are weasels who destroy any host country, parasites, leeches. They were not removed for being Jewish, they were removed for being parasites. Even Rabbis are saying Hitler was right at this point.

youtube.com/watch?v=qTYSv_YQOVo

youtube.com/watch?v=CAj7BGuNnUI

What is it that they say? When everyone you meet is an asshole you might be the asshole?

Underrated

the other reason nobody likes stormfags
jews who converted to any of the catholic orders got to stay in their region

You are being jewed by the tsar and aristocracy who skapegoated jews once their empires fell
If nicholas didn't send 80% of men to fight the war and left some back to farm, he might not have been totally overrun by a prussian aristocrat on a fever dream. The jew, Marx, was secular, married a prussian dutchy in a protestant wedding and ascended through prussian aristocracy
his being a jew has nothing to do with nicholus being incompetent.

Dude they killed fuckin Jesus, of course religion has something to do with it, as does race so you're also correct, they were kicked out for being fucking parasites as well as their predatory lending practices. But their religion truly is evil. They no longer follow the teachings of Abraham so they are not god chosen people according to our bible and theirs. And Christans believe that the anichrist will arrive (masquerading as the messiah) before Jesus returns. But Jews reject Jesus as their messiah and instead worship the next coming messiah, which IS the anichtist!

romans killed jesus

lol you kike weasel

all the while pretending to be our friends when in reality they just pit us against the muslims like puppets, have their enemies destroy each other.

>nobody likes stormfags

You keep saying this, but in reality nobody likes antifa, and the extreme right grows every day. We will stop white genocide, and that makes you shake in your little fucking yamaka. We interned people in Canada in ww2, and we can do it again at the stroke of a pen. Canada will not become 20% white, and I know youre young enough that you cant pass it off as one of those "I wont be around for it" things.

War is coming, coming for you.

Just 6 more times until every day of the year becomes a remembrance day for the plight of the Jewish people

Thanks, saved

because they told them to, go read the bible. or at least watch passion of the christ ffs.