G
H
T

O
F

D
A
Y

Probably one of the only good things Obama did. I'm glad Trump supports the Patriot Act, and will continue programs such as this so we don't have any dirty Ahmeds killing innocent Americans.

Obama's legacy.

bermp

It was legal spying. What made this spying legal is classified information.

none on the left will care, just like none on the right cared under bush

>w...well he musta done it for good reasons, it was to protect us clearly

AHAHAHHAA

Im always torn on the patriot act, as a sudo librarian. Dont tred on muh rights but pls remove kebab, what do

DELET

What we need to stop terrorism and any crime for that matter are rings of security clearance around a city. And every person needs to be logged in a block-chain where you are tracked, but still have privacy. Block-chains are transparent and safe so some minor regulation needs to fix what you can and cannot do. If any person is to breach the said security lines, which are underground and measure bio-activity of some sort, so you can also see who's not logged in the safe block-chain, robot police arrives to take that person away.

Just wait for it.

t. rural and suburban retard

That's ok I was watching the establishment right back. Fair's fair Obama.

Check em

Block-chains are incompatible with intelligence's information security standards.

You can't h4xx0r the truth you dirty ruskie!

Bump

what are you going to do about it,burger?

nothing you bitch

keep sucking that drumpf dick,hes probably doing the same to you

Kill yourself, nigger.

>archive.is/b8rYp
Nothing will ever happen to obama, he has impenetrable plot armor.

Nobody in government is that smart.

>((((((((((ACLU))))))))))

Does anyone have that photo of Obama smelling the hair of a Asian girl, he's holding on his lap? Best thing to show shills that say Obama wasn't corrupt and wasn't so bad.

>Only thing Obama did

Fuck you. Bullying and forcing orders through that Congress rejected because of "mah legacy" is not nothing. Nor is doing nothing admirable when he did nothing when America was desperate for him to do something about the crippled economy. Instead, he said it was perfectly fine.

Because of the Patriot Act, all military Veterans are automatically placed on the terrorist watch list when they leave the military. Add to that it also declared anyone who is considered a terrorist can be locked up without evidence, and do not have the rights of a speedy trial or due process. People can be locked up for fucking years and never be seen again. Because of him we are closer to a totalitarian state.

Such elegance. Who could argue against your wondrous words?

Sastist here; this our endgame for you lot our own slave-cattle with no rights!

My cock is already hard hehehe!

Huehuehuehue

Just shut the fuck up you stupid millennial. I happen to be a U.S. veteran. You're a fucking liar, and you should be ashamed of yourself. How fucking dare you smear the names of those patriots working at the NSA to keep us safe. You know fucking NOTHING about the sacrifices they have to make to keep our country safe. You fucking weakling. Shut your fucking mouth, and NEVER talk about subjects you clearly don't fucking understand. Do I make myself clear, you fucking maggot?
>MUH TOTALALITARIAN STATE!
You stupid fucking brain dead liberal hippie.

>Sitting in a chair all day spying on people is a sacrifice.

I don't feel sorry for May wanting to make it so you need use your real life first and last name to post on the internet.

>Because of him we are closer to a totalitarian state.
Bush. You're thinking of Bush and the GOP. Obama tried to scale back the Patriot Act.

I wouldn't worry, there'll be so many Muhammad ibn Muhammads to sort through that they'll never find which one is me.

Try not to sacrifice too much with your replies, I know how stressful sitting down at a computer is for a burger like you.

>Obama tried to scale back the Patriot Act.
Lol. Just yesterday from CIA head said that in recent years programs only expanded and expanded and they collect more quality information than ever. This how they caught Russian spies collaborating with Trump.

>This how they caught Russian spies collaborating with Trump.
They caught Trumps team colluding with the Kremlin because the 3 letter agencies bug the Kremlin calls from the US. Even if you're OK with treason and traitors, it's a rookie mistake to get caught like that. Seriously we can't let these amateurs get their hands on the nuclear codes.

>in recent years programs only expanded and expanded and they collect more quality information than ever.
So which programs are those specifically? What are the exact names of those expanded programs? See, you got nothing.
With Obama's USA Freedom Act, surveillance on Americans only with a FISA court warrant. It's an important legal protection.

wording these

>Tfw the government arrives to take you away for accessing information deemed to be dangerous as outlined in a secret smart contract you triggered the instant you accessed it

How can you trust that face?

I trust the money it's made me

Bump for god's work.

GET MAD

THIS IS HOW SETH RICH WAS FOUND OUT AND THEN KILLED

Hillary was not kidding when she said "we will be hanging from nooses if Trump wins"

when did she say that

It`s fucking nothing.

Is this a surprise? Obama made the Patriot Act STRONGER, not weaker. Obama was caught spying on our European allies like a dozen times. Obama was caught using PRISM to illegally spy on every american citizen. Obama was a Deep State installed puppet--it's pretty likely his mother was whoring her way around the world on the CIA's payroll, and he's legit their son.

Supposedly during one of her tantrums at her campaign staff.

She has a noted history of violent tantrums.