34 Migrants Drown off Libya, Mostly Toddlers

reuters.com/article/us-europe-migrants-rescue-casualties-idUSKBN18K19H?il=0

At least 34 migrants, most of them toddlers, drowned on Wednesday, as coastguard boats and other vessels tried to save hundreds of others packed into boats off the coast of Libya, rescuers said.

One of a group of boats listed suddenly, sending about 200 people tumbling into the Mediterranean, Italian Coast Guard commander Cosimo Nicastro told Reuters.

"At least 20 dead bodies were spotted in the water," he said. Rescue group MOAS said it had already recovered 34 bodies. "Most are toddlers," the group's co-founder Chris Catrambone said on Twitter.

The coast guard called in more ships to help with the rescue, saying about 1,700 people were packed into about 15 vessels.

More than 1,300 people have died this year on the world's most dangerous crossing for migrants fleeing poverty and war across Africa and the Middle East.

In the past week, more than 7,000 migrants have been plucked from unsafe boats in international waters off the western coast of Libya, where people smugglers operate with impunity.

Despite efforts by Italy and the European Union to bolster the Tripoli-based coast guard and funnel training and equipment to fight trafficking to the U.N.-backed government, record numbers of migrants are coming this year.

More than 50,000 migrants have been rescued at sea and brought to Italy so far, a 46 percent increase on the same period of last year, the Interior Ministry said this week.

Good riddance to bad rubbish

Yeah but not in the ocean, there's enough shit in there already.

Seeing how you subhumans are glorifying the deaths of innocent children, I would rather you trade places with them

Their parents made the die.

Libya is a country at civil war.
Why NONE of the "refugees" is libyan? WHY?

Their parents should be jailed when they arrive in Italy.

So if 1,000,000 boats each containing 5 children and 90 military-age men all came over from North Africa, Europe should rescue and take in all of them?

Maybe the NGO's should stop taxi them across the mediterranean sea 24/7, just an idea.

fucking globalist pieces of shit

All the men already ran away to europe, no one to save them.

If they have stayed in their countries they would still be alive.

In the case they are refugees, there are always refugee camps protected by the UN in the neighbouring nations surrounding an armed conflict.

There are dozens of peaceful muslim nations, much closer to their homelands, who could employ them and where they could integrate much better.

Instead, they decided to be greedy and take a dangerous trip to a very distant land for the free European welfare checks.

>be sandnigger
>puts one of my 13 children on a rinky-dink smuggler boat
>I hope this one makes it to Germany and collects lots of free shit for when I get there!
>boat capsizes, kid drowns
>Lol oh well, I'll just impregnate one of my three wives and replace him.
>White liberals find more at fault with edgy jokes on the internet than with me literally throwing my child in the ocean to drown
>feelsgoodman

>God's Revenge?
more like men and women stupidity and degeneracy

No one really gives a fuck about Libyans, unless you're a Negro yourself.

they should toss a bomb in the water to make sure

Even King Neptune hates the ragheads, and decided to do his part.

Cheers, Based Neptune!

Good. They can fuck off.

God doesn't want them here and neither do we.

How terrible

Play stupid games, become shark food.

>1 post by this ID

>Why NONE of the "refugees" is libyan? WHY?

What are they then?

Thank you based Poseidon.

>most of them toddlers
Hahahaha

34 less jihadis.

Thank you based Posidon!

This user is right.

how many fighting-age men survived, how many come everyday to the shores of the once greatl Europe ?

34 is what one of their eggs spawn in a day. Need to amp it up and make it 2.000.000/day

>At least 34 migrants, most of them toddlers
Pic related.

isnt it ironic that you dont care when these children die?

there kids for fucks sake the should not die for the their parents dicisions.

God wanted those degenerates at the concert to die.
both can play your sick game

Nobody forced those filthy savages to cram their kids on shitty boats. They're using their kids as anchors under family reunification laws. If they don't care about their kids, why should we?

its quite funny isnt it? now both ides are wishing for the deaths of innocent children.

how many of you actualy cared when that 8 year old died?
or are you just using the eqivalent of "right wing" verteu signaling to further your political goals?

uh oh, a terrorist attack happened? quick, let's show dead muslim babies on TV

It's not ironic. I expect everyone to look out for their own. My anger with the sheer number of terrorist attack in the West is as much, if not more, to do with the fact that our governments aren't protecting us, and other white people aren't seeing those attacks for what they are - acts of aggression in a cultural war of attrition.

I hate Muslims because their culture is not mine, and they are waging war on mine. However, I understand what they are doing and why they are doing it. It's not something I moralize over.

Kids or not kids, it's not our fucking responsibility to look after them. If their parents are stupid enough to let this shit happen, it's on them.

As a white ethnic nationalist, I have absolutely no interest in looking out for the safety and interest of non-whites.

90% of this thread is edgy as fuck but this wouldn't happen if the refugee crisis wasn't a thing. These fucking people aren't at war.

why should the kids be condemed to drowning for their parents mistakes?

>toddlers in charge of sailing boats

BASED POSEIDON

They are not our children.

And this is what you do to European children.

But then you expect us to care about yours, when they die due to their parents own stupid decisions trying to reach the Welfare Paradise when they could have stayed safe in their land or in neighbouring muslim nations?

Fuck off.

>More than 1,300 people have died this year on the world's most dangerous crossing for migrants fleeing poverty and war across Africa and the Middle East.
Soo... when do we start shipping those bodies to the starving Africans?

Fuck off you literal nigger. No more appeals to our conscience. These jedi mind tricks are losing their power.

Good

>kids that would have become ISIS
good riddance

Well at least they died before they got married off in a year

Keep picking them up every day Europeans.

Be the taxi service for your invaders. Welcome your own doom and don't even dare try to flee to NZ or Australia when you destroy Europe.

>They are not our children.
both sides can play this sick game of death.
the muzzies will say not our children and you will say not ours why should children die for this?

>And this is what you do to European children.
also what do the children have to do with the rotherdam schandel?
nice strawman making the assumtion that am a mudshit.

Awwww wait

wait

wait

wait

wait

this is my crying face

this

wait

look

this is it

;_;

Good

they will never breed isis personal . hunt down these niggers

Australia stopped the boats. Why can't Europe stop the boats? Could it be, because Europe is controlled by frumpy, old, barren, childless, cunts?

So, 200 people. 34 died mostly toddlers. means the others were likely women. Grats, EU you just got an even higher density of military aged men invading your countries.

Enjoy that culture enrichment.

better they go now than detonate later

34 less mudshits here

I prayed for god to take revenge on Islam for Manchester

Thank you God

Thank you based Poseïdon.

so it was child jihad
muslims cant do anything original?

I don't fucking have to. My parents weren't retards putting me shitty boats going across a sea.

If they had stayed there and not been trying to migrate to easy money land they'd be alive.

I SHARE NONE OF THE BLAME. NEITHER DOES ANY OTHER HUMAN BEING. THEY HAVE AGENCY. THEY MADE THE CHOICE... THEY OR THERE KIDS ARE DEAD.

Call Malta and fuck off.

Women in power is a real problem. They aren't programmed to have empathy for anyone but their own offspring and their close family. Men generally are much more empathetic than women. So when these childless hag politicians see Europe being literally raped you have to wonder if they are getting some perverse satisfaction from it.

Kek thanks God f@mpie. I know the Bible says turn the other cheek, but I know deep in my heart your will is for us to create heaven on earth, and that will take years of sending people to hell on earth. In the name of peace, advancement, and prosperity- I praise you, Great One.

keep the good work Poseidon

What about the strawman you are using by intentionally twisting my words?

They are not our children, so we don't have responsibility nor emotional or cultural or tribal attachment to them.

That doesn't mean we want to see them harmed.

If they are endangered and they drown it is because of their parents fault, it's the sea who swallows them, not us. But when our kids are endangered it is because a fucking muslim rapes or murders them, not the sea. Big difference here.

Of course, don't you know how to go full cuck? You go purely off of feels and not logic.

>They are not our children.
They are not mine to. and how are they your kids? you are from Spain you Sand-nigger faggot.

>whines about child murder

celebrates the murder of inocent children.
deep irony isnt it?
so children should be punished for the mistakes of their parents?

Good

>Muslims kill children in Manchester
>god drowns Muslim children with a higher killcount

Excuse me while I do a little dance

PRAISE THE LORD DEUS VULT

hope there will be more

The cunt who just bombed Manchester is the son of "refugees", kids grow up, it's sad their dumb parents dragged them on such a dangerous route, the parents and the liberals who encourage all this have blood on their hands, but Europe should now reverse all the libtard politics and be for those with European ethnicity and culture.

Looks like someone is upset that their god isn't real and mine is :^)
Huehuhue

Nigeria, Eritrea, Guinea, Ivory Coast, Gambia, Senegal, Mali, Sudan, Bangladesh, Somalia
In this order, mostly Nigerians though

lets reach some common ground ok?

They are not our children, so we don't have responsibility nor emotional or cultural or tribal attachment to them.
thats the same argument achmeds giong to make when hes giong to make when another rape grooming scandel happens.

>That doesn't mean we want to see them harmed.
what about this? hypocracy at its best.

>isnt it ironic that you dont care when these children die?
You know what?

You are right.

We should care.
We should track down those responsible-their parents.
We should kill the parents of these dead toddlers.

>Muslims kill children in Manchester

God let those people die, they deserved it.

It'S also not their mistake when they get raised to hate all infidels and proceed to become terrorists.
They still do enough damage and are too big of a risk.

>drowning because you can't swim but you need to traverse the Atlantic Ocean for some sweet whitey bucks
>murder

Post your faces when you see Muslim children drown

Amazing how the boats that sink are always full of babies but the photos of people coming off the boats that make it are always full of fighting aged men.

They were not punished for any mistake. They were killed by their parents. Not him, he didn't punish anyone.

Only western children are innocent

Muslims children and are merely immature demons

If you observe Muslim children you can see they lack the childlike innocence of the human soul. Demon spawn.

Being a Christian means I can see evil people and good people from looks alone

blame the parents for the brainwashing not the kids there susepteble to rainwashing and molestation.
"youre still celebrating the deaths of children.

Not Allah? Doesn't god not exist, according to you?

>shitskins throwing their kids into rickety boats and watching them drown is in any way comparable to white kids being raped by migrant invaders

LMAO you absolute fucking retard.

It's a good start at least. Not nearly enough though.

God hates you. He made you the same colour as shit for a reason.

>most of them toddlers
"oh no my shipment of brown toddlers" - john podesta

I am not celebrating anything about this world.
I will probably have a shitty end too and I was lucky to have a nice life until now.
Maybe there is justice in the afterlife, but not here.
On earth, it's only important which culture remains at the end.

>Only western children are innocent
>Muslims children and are merely immature demons
>If you observe Muslim children you can see they lack the childlike innocence of the human soul. Demon spawn.
>Being a Christian means I can see evil people and good people from looks alone

"those who fight monsters beware you dont become monsters yourself "

your becoming what you hate a religiuos zealot using his religeon to exuse the deaths of kids.

>blame the parents for the brainwashing not the kids there susepteble to rainwashing and molestation.
I am blaming the parents for murdering their children.

And I agree with you, they should be held accountable.

We should kill them for being kinslaying baby-murderers.

Thank you, based Poseidon!

holy shit this board is so freaking racist and sick, you people are disgusting

I will celebrate the death of every Muslim man, woman and child until they are eradicated. Problem?

so have we reached common ground blame the parents not the kids?

lmao good post

They are now In Heaven while your man and those migrants are In hell :)

Even if you killed all of us, you'd only send us to heaven while when you die it's time to say hello to hellfire

Hypocrisy implies you are on the same level as human beings.

As a default, white people are inherently good, while non whites are inherently evil

You're a different species which means you are treated with different standards to which I treat my own :)

Bad luck demonspawn

Those children would only have grown into murderers and terrorists and gods judgement has been done.

See how pathetic your bombs are when faced with the divine power of gods will. Sinking your boats with ease. While we can enjoy your deaths without the sin of murder