What does this flag mean to you, Sup Forums?

What does this flag mean to you, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/black-lives-matter-confederate-supporters-clash-historic-statue-forest-park-st-louis/
youtube.com/watch?v=sWzQa_jNqck
youtube.com/watch?v=4ACGhgjLDf0
youtube.com/watch?v=wg1pYtoWL6c
youtu.be/yEJyHlM-1bc
youtube.com/watch?v=xvZeYDBY4fw
youtube.com/watch?v=IUjLE_N1Cuc
youtube.com/watch?v=f8ZA_8l3YVg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's a military flag.

it means death to liberals

Pretty sexy flag.

Freedom.

It represents history being written by the victor.

recalls the notion of righteous, spirited rebellion against tyranny. The south is, at this moment, being proven right about states rights vs. the empire run out of d.c.

california literal fags think it's racist

It means damn yankee sumbitches to me

heritage, not hate

This flag calling me to gas the normies

its ok

It warms my heart to see it rustle so many jimmies

>What does this flag mean to you, Sup Forums?
A vital part of American history that should never be forgotten because it triggers the living fuck out of Liberals which is always hilarious.

Southern history, now the symbol of fat drunks with pickup trucks

It's a flag of rebels, that my ancestor killed.

It means we paid to bring all the Niggers to America.

it is a rectangle flag version of the flag that represents the Southern men who fought for the Confederate States of America.

/DIXIE THREAD NOW/

Novorossiya.

Now they're trying to remove the Confederate memorial in St. Louis.

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/black-lives-matter-confederate-supporters-clash-historic-statue-forest-park-st-louis/

with Niggers and Hitler the most DINDU thing in the World according to Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=sWzQa_jNqck

It's the Army of Northern Virginia battle flag.

Incest and no education

It means niggers and sjws getting their panties in a bunch. So I like it.

Shelby Foote said that neither Johnny Reb nor Billy Yank were fighting for slavery or against it.

A Yankee once yelled across the Rappahannock River to a Southern Man: Why are y'all fighting?

The Southern Man yelled back: Because you are down here.

Makes sense to me.

Pretty much these. I have one on a flagpole here in Ralighe NC, triggers the fuck out of ignorant normies.

Came here to post this

so far I'm the only one to get the answer right. what the fuck is my prize?

The flag of the country I would much rather be living in.
I wonder if we can make the whole "Rebellion of technologically and industrial inferiority but better morale and fighters" VS "The Evil Empire with lessened military skill but more troops and economy" trope that is used in star wars and other popular liberal crap into "The Oppressive North" and the "Southern Rebellion". If anything to trigger the fuck outta some liberals on twitter.

It's just the southern stars and bars.

I thought it was the flag of Alabama before I came on Sup Forums
Every time I see it I think about people shooting street signs out their car window as they pass

reminds me of high school, that was our school flag. mascot was a confederate rebel

The flag of redneck retards and edgy virgins on Sup Forums.

It's the flag of loooossseerrss who were too lazy to pick their own God Damn cotton. That being said, wave it all you want. These snowflakes that cry when they see a piece of cloth because it offends them make me sick.

>"Lincoln freed the slaves too fast. My family educated our slaves."

Some old southern lady actually said this at a family party.

>the civil war was about slavery

Its the song of my people

It literally was

The fucking General Lee!

Reminds me of dimebags dixie rebel guitar.

pic related

pic related

Shes not wrong

Nice kike education you got there.
Lincoln freed the slaves because he was losing the war and wanted chaos in the south.

Wish they'd won.

Confederacy is best America.
Niggers should go back to picking cotton.
Southern Baptists were right about everything until they became a Judeo-masonic cult after desegregation.
Always bump for Confederate threads.

States rights over national government abusing their powers

youtube.com/watch?v=4ACGhgjLDf0

Enjoy

its a flag not a song

Don't bully the retards. That's not nice.

A fat L

The world's oldest participation ribbon

At least you tried

the stars and bars is a different thing amigo
Mississippi is the only state that still uses the battle flag in their state flag
you lucky SOB
Civil War pt. 2 cant come soon enough
she was right

youtube.com/watch?v=wg1pYtoWL6c

Nothing

>the civil war was about slavery
Never said it was sweet heart but you can't deny the fact that if southerners picked their own cotton we wouldn't have our nigger problem

blame the Jews

Terrible mock-up in paint, but you get the point.
Might be good for some keks on twitter.
Now if only we can find a connection between the south an Harry Potter, we have all the bases covered.

the south will fall again! USA USA USA

You cant deny it was jews out of rhode island and jew york that dominated the slave trade.

losers in life. meth. incest. missing teeth. obesity. illiteracy. endless grievance

To me it means

>a traditional agrarian society with strong values being attacked by an industrialist, top heavy, centralised, black enabling state

*Midwest

Sounds like your average liberal/nigger

Democrats.

I mean, how could that stereotype appear out of nothing? There must be some truth in it.

back in the 1700s and 1800s incest or cousin marriages was common pretty much anywhere, it was a rural thing, all rural things today are associated with the South even though all of America used to be the same

Hot chicks, football dominance, beautiful weather, happy people and freedom. Basically the complete opposite of the miserable north and the commie west

A flag that wasn't the official flag of the CSA.
Used to think "omg so rayciss" back in the day
Now i i don't give a shit, if you wanna fly it fine by me.
In fact i legit like it now because it pisses off niggers and leftists

I want to think of it as a neat conservative farming nation, but trashy people keep stealing it, trying to make it a symbol of obesity, alcoholism and cousin marriage. Those people are not doing the Confederate states any favors.

Incest and no education was a hallmark of European elites for hundreds of years.

A battle flag flown by the enemy of the United States in the 19th century. It has no more place on flagpoles in our country than any other national flag of a foreign power that we went to war with.

youtu.be/yEJyHlM-1bc

It's something rural southerners like to put up outside their home. Some places, it's interchangeable with the official flag.

But you have to admit, today's south is still sort of behind. Not that it is not changing to better, they still have a long journey to be as modern and enlightened as north is. Also redneck jokes are amazing meme material.

youtube.com/watch?v=xvZeYDBY4fw

Come home Europeans

Well, not anymore

> Modern and Enlightened
Ahahahahahah

we don't want to be modern and enlightened you fucking faggot, you need to lurk more.

modern society is a shithole.

I had family that fought for the Confederacy on both sides, so it literally is muh heritage. While I don't personally feel a sense of pride looking at it, I enjoy seeing it flown in public because:

A. It triggers leftists and minorities
B. I know that the people flying it probably think like me on a lot of issues plaguing the West

Hi commie

Fag flag of loser slave cucks. People who literally wanted to keep pet niggers around. Imagine being that gay.

honor your ancestors

Gas the Yanks. Race war now.

Southern Heritage. A piece of Americana

Nice argument you've got there.

Northen Virginia battle flag. It doesn't matter what it means to you personally. It only matters what it actually is

yeeeeeeehaw......and some busted suspension....

I live in Houston, Texas. People are moving here IN DROVES for work / no state sales tax / cheap living. Fuck the North and fuck their "modern society."

Why so? I am a member of it and it is full of amazing opportunities and nice people. What I have seen when it comes to south, people are kind of primitive and agressive (I don't live in America though, I consider it likely that the media feeds me bullshit). I fully respect your opinion though.

Standing up to the government results in complete annihilation and humiliation for all of eternity.

Traitorous rebellion.

Failure.

Means you're a LARPing traitor.

It's a sign of rebellion, in a good way
youtube.com/watch?v=IUjLE_N1Cuc

youtube.com/watch?v=f8ZA_8l3YVg

The south certainly offers a peacful land to live in, however, if you strive for big achievements, modern society is much easier to go with.