twitter.com/seanhannity/with_replies
>5/23 HANNITY AFTER SHOW: "I AM CLOSER TO THE TRUTH THAN EVER"
>"Not only am I not stopping, I am working harder."
twitter.com/seanhannity/status/867211447901851649
>RUMOUR: YOUNG MURDOCH SHUT DOWN HANNITY FROM TAKING SETH RICH CASE ONTO TV
archive.is/zjNkk
>SEAN HANNITY SHOW RADIO PROGRAM 5/23
youtu.be/pcMo0w9h46o?t=14m55s
(Begins 14:55, lots of talk for remainder of show)
>HANNITY DOUBLES DOWN ON RADIO SHOW; 'I RETRACT NOTHING'
archive.is/LVick
>DAILYMAIL EXCLUSIVE: Rich family demands DC police reveal investigation
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4516416/DNC-staffer-Seth-Rich-family-demand-answers-cops.html
>5/23: KIM STATEMENT IS LIVE
KIM.COM
>Offers testimony in US; Confirms Seth was "PANDA" contact
>Will go under oath for safe passage to/from USA from Special Counsel Mueller
FULL statement: i.4cdn.org/pol/1495574011023.png

INSPIRATION
>These threads are dediciated to and in remembrance of Seth.
>May he and his family find peace and contentment from the resolution of all this
youtube.com/watch?v=xvLMtZg5HAA
>"Every fact changes the course of the history of facts. The true understanding of any organism, whether a high culture, a nation, or a man, is to see behind and underneath the facts of that existence, a soul which is expressing itself by means of, and often in opposition to, the external happenings. Only so can one separate what is significant from what is unimportant." ~ Francis Parker Yockey, IMPERIUM (U.S.A., 1948)
archive.org/details/Imperium_Audiobook/02_The_Two_Aspects_Of_History.mp3

LAST THREAD PREVIOUS (#22) PREVIOUS (#21) PREVIOUS (#20) PREVIOUS (#19) PREVIOUS (#18) PREVIOUS (#17) PREVIOUS (#16) PREVIOUS (#15)

Other urls found in this thread:

hiddenamericans.com/politics/breaking-wikileaks-emails-ties-podesta-brothers-doctor-oversaw-seth-rich-died/
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/appoint-special-prosecutor-investigate-murder-seth-rich-alleged-wikileaks-email-leaker
archive.is/RxXMb
grrrgraphics.wordpress.com/2017/05/23/calling-a-bluff/
twitter.com/seanhannity/with_replies
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

mfw sean hannity pussied out last night
keep fighting the good fight retards

Seth Rich Skype accounts found
>
>

FULL KIM DOTCOM STATEMENT
Posted May 23, 2017

Podestas connected to doctor who "took care" of Seth
hiddenamericans.com/politics/breaking-wikileaks-emails-ties-podesta-brothers-doctor-oversaw-seth-rich-died/

Mega user's posts

his name was seth rich

What's the proof of this claim? Saw it around last night
Is there an attending doctor's name on official paperwork or reported somewhere? Link for proof of that first if possible

Give me actual concrete proof then we can talk
Because so far every single person that was supposed to either prove seth rich leak or disprove russia hacks turned out to be scam.

Wow looking at hannity's twitter he's pissed. He's on full blown attack against Soros, Brock, and Media Matters. Is hannity /ourguy/?

Will this thread have any evidence? Since the previous 23 didn't.

nice larping, why does it matter if kim confirmed seth was panda if kim has a consistent track record of being a fat lying prick just trying to get in the news cycle? nice hole in the story

Of course mate. To the bitter end. Nice digis

We need to lend him our energy, lads.

\o/

moths to a flame

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/appoint-special-prosecutor-investigate-murder-seth-rich-alleged-wikileaks-email-leaker

VOTE FOR SETH RICH INVESTIGATION

Hey guys, real question (s)

What do u think would happen if some user releases the Kracken on Sup Forums?

Should we prep for survival mode?

Some user said on here earlier (not sure if LARP or not) that we have all the info available to us, we just have to find it.

What if it gets found and posted here? Would it help/hurt legit gov investigation?

Just a huge distraction. There's already ample evidence to put Hillary in prison even without any Seth Rich involvement. If people want to know why Hillary is escaping justice maybe they should look towards Trump and his DOJ.

damage control after not disclosing a damn thing he said he would. he knows you'll eat that shit up... heh is he /ourguy/ lads? STFU

archive.is/RxXMb

Just throwing this out there. MSM was so quick to "debunk" this back in July, but what if it's true?

Maybe there actually was "Russian collusion" but it's not what we think. Maybe the Russians knew what happened to Seth Rich and they "colluded" with the Trump campaign by spilling the beans on Seth Rich.

What if everything up to now like the timing of Comey firing, the 'I was wiretapped' tweet, the Comey 'tapes" tweet, the resurfacing of Seth Rich, etc, what if it has all been a set up by Trump to lure his opposition in. Let them keep digging their hole so deep that there will be no way out.

I'l go back to roleplaying now.

>Change "thread" to "article" and "23" to "5000"
Will this article have any evidence? Since the previous 5,000 didn't.
>What are, questions Democrats never asked about Russia

some attention whore who is known for lying and scamming people claims that he has evidence
but not releasing it to the public...

it's fucking nothing

nice reddit spacing
it's kraken by the way stupid

whataboutism

Control the memes, control the planet.
Fascism is back and the left can't stand it.

based. Has this been edited or is it the original?

Exposing Media Matters and Soros is just as good imo, the Rich Story is mostly speculation anyways. If he can put more spotlights on Soros and Brock that is a good thing.

>New Ben G. comic with Hillary on it
>Quickly check her shoes
Ben doesn't dissapoint

Tweet and cartoon real, posted by Kim Dotcom last night (Sup Forums wont let you link Kim's twitter -thinks it's spam)
His Twitter handle is @KimDotcom

Anyone who is doing actual investigating/research that involves anything that could lead ZOG back to their identity (such as social engineering, making phone calls, submitting FOIA requests under your real name, etc) should IMMEDIATELY set up a video of themselves saying "Hi, I'm user. Today is May 24th 2017, and if I die in the near future, it was not an accident. I was killed by the deep state for investigating seth rich"

EVERYONE SHOULD BE DOING THIS.
GIVE COPIES TO PEOPLE YOU TRUST SO THAT THEY CAN BE RELEASED ONLINE IF ANYTHING HAPPENS TO YOU
BE SMART
BE SAFE

Clearly it has been edited to remove the merchant. Kim probably didn't want to get b& on twatter

Hannity blew it. All of it.

They had one shot at getting it right, and getting the normies attention.

It's birther-tier now. Even if they find concrete evidence the DNC did this, it won't matter. Everyone will brush it off because it's been run into the ground PRIOR to showing the smoking gun.

I hope and pray with all my heart I'm wrong.

I'd be absolutely shocked if the truth about what happened to Seth will ever be known or accepted by the vast majority of the electorate.

This bullshit is a goldmine for larpers, so many the_donald fags are willing to latch onto practically anything without a second thought.

>Kim and Sean both hit the pipe the fuck down button on the same day
Shits about to go down

where are we at now, lads? Is it a moment to breath after the last few days of rushing in on this subject? Is it gassed out, or is it a break? What happens next?

Actually, it would be nice if someone could make an user's guide to deadman switches.

>implying fascism isn't a left-wing idealogy
>implying left wingers don't want to control speech and thought in their own fascist manner

You need to stop posting on Sup Forums and start paying attention in history class or you'll never make it to 12th grade.

Dirsprove russia hacks? Our courts are "innocent until proven guilty". It's one private company (crowdstrike) that claimed Russia hacked DNC, without giving any proof. The founder of said company hates Russia.

Everyone doesn't matter. Only one person needs the evidence. And only that one person should get it before the public gets it. And that's Mueller.

That works too. Effectively the same thing, except the release is automatic instead of relying on a friend/family to release if you die.

based eggman

He won't do anything with it. You have to know that in your heart of hearts.

It would bring down the entire Government.

They're not going to allow it.

I literally believe they're both controlled opposition. Paid to demoralize and discredit.

What are some of the more practical ways to implement a deadman switch?

"and if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee."

This is the main problem with everyone. When we truly believe something to be true, it's all we can see. Our mind will connect dots that aren't really there and cause us to think we're on the right track to uncovering the evidence needed. When other people believe in the same thing it has a more hypnotic effect on us and causes our minds to become more rigid/solid and sold on the belief..even if it's totally wrong.

Even the bible tells us what this is..

"They perish because they refused to love the truth and so be saved. For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie and so that all will be condemned who have not believed the truth but have delighted in wickedness” (2 Thessalonians 2:10-12)

God sends us a POWERFUL DELUSION when we refuse to love the truth (Jesus) and we focus our attention on other things that aren't that important.

If any one here truly believed in Jesus as their savior they don't need to seek justice for Seth Rich or dig up things about him. They know God will judge those who murdered him or were involved in his murder. Lay down your burdens and let Jesus handle them! It's as simple as that my Sup Forums friends.

All these threads about Seth Rich just tell me how deluded everyone is. Judgement comes from GOD alone. Not humans. We need to stop trying to act like judges & jury. We are nothing by sinful humans, all of us. Please repent and come back to the truth. Jesus loves you!

Skype accounts revealed a proton mail account
Get in here, faggots!

Seth had a protonmail account...encrypted account.

Cartoon looks original:
grrrgraphics.wordpress.com/2017/05/23/calling-a-bluff/

what if the russia collusion is actually seth rich contacting the russians, thats where the "hacking" comes in to play but isnt known yet, and trump hearing about that?

Why are you faggots falling for this cuck?

Don't you remember the entire election he was going to reveal info that would put Clinton directly in jail and never showed anything

He always makes some bullshit excuse

Hannity took the bait.

6 months is no time at all to put up with a shitstorm and bide your time if you had immediate revenge under your hat and the shitstorm accomplished nothing but making it more powerful

>If people want to know why Hillary is escaping justice maybe they should look towards Trump and his DOJ.

What, the embattled head of state currently facing memeblasts of MUH RUSSIA, #RESIST DICTATORSHIP every time he so much as blows his nose?

Why isn't he jailing political opponents?

WEW

THIS ENDS NOW!

Interesting tactic. Kudos, here's your (You)

>Kim Dotcom tweeting Ben Garrison comics

what a time to be alive

Can someone give me a quick rundown on why Kim Dotcom has been in the news lately?

I have no idea. I'm not well-versed in such things. I just have a video recording that I gave to each of my family members and told them to release if anything happens.

I kek'd

Trumpfags like you will always make excuses but she clearly broke the law and charges could easily be pushed against her if they wanted. Meanwhile you're chasing shadows while Trump is selling weapons to the biggest state sponsor of terror. Keep being stupid it's what the kikes want, someday when this is all over you'll understand.

Man, Brock has the shills working overtime itt to shut it down

Try not to reply to them, they get $.02/(you)

Anderson takes it n the pooper

Someone gonna get suicide soon...

>twitter.com/seanhannity/with_replies

Holy shit
He is unleashing it ALL

Here's another lead or something to use.

Go to haveibeenpwned.com which is a site used to find out if your email is associated with a data breach.

His email address was part of the LinkedIn hack and Dropbox. Not sure what was taken but this means there are hacker dumps with information. Could be a password or a hash of a password but I thought this info could be helpful in regards to the accounts.

At work or I'd look for the dumps myself.

please

>Trump is selling weapons to the biggest state sponsor of terror.

Trump is selling weapons to Iran?

>kim dotcom
>evidence
lmao

Wikileaks never released all 44k emails and 17k attachments. Seth Rich wasn't killed over some "muh" collusion between the HRCC and the DNC or MSM. There is something in what was withheld that needs to be released. JA needs to release the rest of the emails ASAP. There is a motive in those missing emails.

>someday when this is all over you'll understand
omg you're so mature and wise, I am as impressed as you intended me to be. Bravo

Guess who didn't legitimately win an election?

Bump
been asleep since pt.12 I miss much?

Really going off on media matters. Does he do that on Fox?

hannity is going to get Roger Ailes'd

>He's a newfag and doesn't know about the threads back in july of 2016 that started this whole investigation when the media was just "dnc staffer murdered over botched robbery" when nothing was stolen.

This is actually almost a year in the making.

Requesting a rundown on Hannity and Rich

Proof? This whole autistic crusade has nothing, just bullshit from con artists

Your numbering scheme is creating order from chaos. Can I suggest someone go back and organize the early threads for reference purposes and incorporate them here? That will make the original revelations from medanon, dcanon, etc available to investigators looking for context/timelines.
Things have now been reposted so many times context has been lost. Is there a way to filter the shills from archived threads so that only the meat remains? Even longhand that shouldn't be too onerous a task, and would certainly help.

Really? "MegaAnon"? Haha, thanks! Ok, to clear some things up that I've been reading in the comments between the con't. threads last night and this morning, a few things are important to note...
1. Nothing I've implied, isn't something you, your grandma, your little sister and any 2nd grader who knows how to fire up a search engine, couldn't find for themselves. You're on a lot of right paths and are very good at your dot connecting, Sup Forums. Please keep on, keepin' on.
2. A few people cited that "Megaupload" had "closed down" before a possible dump could have been parked by Rich. The COMPANY as we know it, may have closed, but that doesn't mean Kim gutted his data center, sold off the millions in hardware, etc. All it would mean is that to the public, as a private business, "Megaupload", as a "business entity", wasn't operating in the boot leg movie/show streaming, capacity, which makes sense as he was starting to get a lot of heat and face a lot of side charges for copyright infringement against him. Simply put, you don't know what else he was doing with all that infrastructure at that time, or currently, but we do know, he still privately operates in many business capacities utilizing a substantial network, today.
2. Yesterday some genius implied it's now "obvious" KDC was "working w/ the gov.t, which is what "obviously", must have tipped them off to Rich". I don't know about you, but I only consider things "obvious", when I can actually prove shit with vetted, sourced, rock-solid evidence. While it's being claimed the O admin was tracking everyone in DC, the RNC and even their own DNC, without their knowledge or prior consent, while I will agree that any efforts they may have made in this regard, could've sent up a flag or trigger on an unknowingly monitored network, implying that KDC or Megaupload were working on behalf of the govt. in any way, would be a rabbit I couldn't validate to chase at this point.

I will con't. below...

I'm not parasitophobic but killing all jews may not be such a bad idea, if you think about it.

Obama? didn't click desu

Great results

it would be very interesting to see Brad Bauman (Seth's "family spokesman", provided by the DNC) emails and or phone conversations. wish we had access

>MEGA is MAGA

Back from last night, I see we've jumped 4 threads in the time being. Anyone want to give me a rundown of any leads? Last I was in on was just people arguing about the NW DC crime rates with bullshit stats.

There's a reason you don't drop leaks that large, namely because not all 44k emails and 17k attachments are worth anything and nobody in the public is going to sift through every single one of them to find what's good. They sit on it for so long to get what is worthwhile out of it, which is why it would make sense that if Seth Rich knew that someone else on the inside was onto his case after he started talking to Assange/Dotcom, he would surely be swift in to "exposing" what he considered to be worthwhile; I can almost guarantee that if enough digging is to be done, or there are emails that are being withheld (even for the moment) from the original leak, there would be some evidence to point to collusion or even talking about the leaks and the potential for a staffer to have access to every DNC email and their capability to actually leak it. That's not some simple copy and paste job, that's a massive registry, they had to have transferred a whole server -- even Podesta's fingers point to that based of how it was handled before the Russia narrative even began. Seth's position as a data analyst must have come with some type of higher-level security clearance, but how that translates into him being capable of procuring a network of thousands of emails without Wikileaks' help is where it might've fucked him in the end.

Thank you for the post user. I do have one broad question for you though. Why so cryptic? It's like you're playing a game where you already know all the right info, but instead of just being forthright with what you have, you are playing a game and trying to get us to figure it out for ourselves. Why? Are you the Riddler or something?

Not to say I don't appreciate what you're doing, but if you could give us more solid stuff rather than just pointing us in the right direction...

He's an old, fat pervert that falls on his head?

It sure brought the shills out in full force which says a lot in and of itself. Burn in hell.

Yeah, Roger Ailes - who's been in the industry for god knows how long and who knows how many insider secrets/connections he knows - just so happens to have a deadly "accident" literally the day after the Seth Rich story blows up.

How fucking bluepilled are you?

>and if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee
>This is the main problem with everyone. When we truly believe something to be true, it's all we can see bla bla bla

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHH user????? That's NOT what this sentence means wtf????????????????????????????

It's just people laughing at your conspiracy because you come off as mentally ill

and Assange heavily implied he was the leaker back then, and again recently by retweeting a story about how he's the source

>almost a year of getting BTFO
you have nothing but your larp

nothing is happening

>There is a motive in those missing emails.
Of course there's a motive, but you can't pretend to know it. Those missing emails could be the leverage keeping him alive for all you know.

GUYS KIM DOT COM JUST REVEALED THE TRUTH

OROVILLE DAM ABOUT TO OVERFLOW
13.7 VOLTS

What story broke? There has been nothing new. Fat hacker didn't disclose shit, wheeler walked back his statement saying he was misquoted, fox retracted the story because it has 1 bad source, and hannity conned you again.

Social shaming doesn't work here sweetie. Save that for tumbler.