White British people don't have a claim to Britain

Apparently our ancestors weren't the original inhabitants
twitter.com/judeinlondon/status/867130043524362244

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cornish_people#History
theguardian.com/science/2015/mar/18/genetic-study-30-percent-white-british-dna-german-ancestry
archive.is/UV5Jl
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Isles
youtube.com/watch?v=K4811viyarc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes, you are our bastard sons.
We love bang thos cute teethless blondie up there.

Just wondering...Who were the first in the UK?

black people

Daily reminder that this is what the pictish people were upto before the romans arrived to sort shit out.

YOU LIVE IN EURABIA

KYS NOW

The majority of Brits could, with a simple DNA test. Another stupid cunt trying to displace white people from their own home and cultures.

lol the Romans barely affected our genetic make up

I'm 100% Pict.

Was ironic mate.
Have you seen your average teethless girl?

>14. Demand complete solutions. Avoid the issues by requiring opponents to solve the crime at hand completely, a ploy which works best with issues qualifying for rule 10.

What has that got to do with anything?

>WE

name me one nigger who can trace their bloodline back to their father

>WUZ

Me, I'm Gaelic and Cornish.
Cornwall is genetically different from the rest of England and considered their own CELTIC ethnicity.
Source:
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cornish_people#History

He's implying our women are ugly and his are not.

He's sort of right.

At least ours are White.

These foreigners know absolutely nothing.

BRITONZ

most brits could.
They only have a small amount of germanic and nordic dna

here here

I agree you guys are genetically different, the rest of the English are a mix of mostly Native Briton with some Anglo Saxon, Norman and a sprinkling of Roman. Do you think we have as much a claim as you guys?

At least you're white.

Most Brits can trace their ancestry to pre-Roman celts -

theguardian.com/science/2015/mar/18/genetic-study-30-percent-white-british-dna-german-ancestry

>"The analysis shows that the Anglo-Saxons were the only conquering force, around 400-500 AD, to substantially alter the country’s genetic makeup, with most white British people now owing almost 30% of their DNA to the ancestors of modern-day Germans."

Thank you, this woman is just being disingenuous as hell to promote her own agenda.

>no greentext

grats you fucked it up newfriendo

>like the royal families dont exist

Serfs need their internet privilege removed.
All they do is spew jealousy.

Always archive known sources of clickbait. If site, dump on archive.is; if youtube video, rewrite domain in url to hooktube.com

archive.is/UV5Jl

> Italians
> White

>(((((23andme)))))))))
> everyone has ashkenazi in them, goy

>can unironically trace family tree back to Romans didnt interbreed much anyway.
not sure what she wants

>judeinlondon
sage

Even if our ancestors weren't here before the first peoples, they've still been here for more than a thousand years longer than any non European.

>memearrowing

Nah,

>0.01% Sub Saharan African

is the latest craze.

why should brits be ashamed of having a drop of roman blood anyway? And if the original brits were indeed wiped out doesn't that only prove the nationalists' point?

>British people
Anglo saxons are german, that's what your name already tells.
>but I am celtic and shit
no

The Normans (William etc) were like 15,000 people tops.

That's 1 fucking boat of blacks heading to Italy these days

>judeinlondon

Everytime

So the exact same degeneracy as goes on today.

Anglo Saxon DNA makes up no more than 30% of our genetic make up. Pretty sure it was a forced meme back in the day to give us some kind of sense of superiority over the rest of the British on the Isles.

Fun fact: the original native Britons were made extinct by mass immigration from celtic and anglo-saxon tribes.

The French

yah I'd actually be pretty comfy if I found a Roman link in my family from back then. They had a nishe lifestyle. my name's first use is from the 5th century too.

that's clearly just a very elaborate swastika.

picts were redpilled

you're talking out of your hat dipshit go finish your 10th slider of the day, then fuck off to reddit with your "fun facts"

I can trace my line all the way back to Piltdown Man.

hahahah

British people are proven to be largely descended from those who first came here as the glaciers receded.

In any case, even if we were all descended from Saxons only, we were still the ones who built this country, made it's history, founded English culture and created a society so beneficial to ordinary people that millions will leave their homes on the other side of the world to come here, and to the societies we founded elsewhere in the new world.

This is true.

BLACK
AFRICAN
MEN

>mfw i'm a pre-roman celt

>Congolesa Rice

Wtf nigger

THIS. Her tweets really triggered me because she's being so god damn disingenuous

The eternal anglo, everybody.

That's a gay swastika

Cointel/pol/

The 30% needs to come home.

literal opposite. Finished your 3 litre diet pepsi yet?

> judeinlondon

hahahahahahahahahahahahhaha
fucking morons, British is around, kill the immigrants, else britain will die
this is cancer treatment, if you think about it for more than 2 minutes you realize what has to happen
NOW FOR A TRUE "BRITISH PEOPLE"
NOW FOR A HOMELAND OF THE BRITISH PEOPLE
OUT OUT OUT

A D V A N C E D
D
V
A
N
C
E
D

>(((@judeinlondon)))

> people say this is human
HAHAhahhHAHAhAhHAhAHhAhHAhAHHHA

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((())))))))))))))))))))))))))))

if it was more like 60 then maybe we'd have gased the muslims already kekekekekke

It can't, we mixed. There may be pockets of the North East that have mostly Anglo Saxon DNA but for the most part they assimilated with the rest of the population. What I meant was the average Englishman is 30% Anglo

WE WUZ HUMANZ

anglos

end your life please
thank you for your co-operation

'Anglo' is meme terminology, please don't use it outside of Sup Forums

So she started talking about how many groups of ancient whites migrated to Britain and somehow thinks it will back up her being a black person in Britain? She'd be living in a fucking mudhut if whites weren't so nice to their filthy ilk. Also I can trace my DNA to Britain, about 57% actually, which is more than I expected.

>Inb4 Irish isn't British
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Isles

Anglo is a strange name trying to quantify what could be broadly germanic/central european

Eh ill fckin scalp you whitey

gib fire water or quick fox will gut you

Romans never sorted the picts out at all, it was the Gaels

We Wuz Phoencian

Picts

I've checked, and I'm one

Celts were immigrants too. How thick are these people.

I can do that.

Edit the scribble to be a merchant

>trudeau
Feelings about your glorious leader? Seems like a cuck from here.

Based Picts as fuck

They were nazis?

His dad (Pierre) introduced our country to the ideas of "multiculturalism" and "diversity" in the 70's. Ever since then we've been facing a massive demographics change, and now people will throw you in a cage if you speak out against it.

>youtube.com/watch?v=K4811viyarc

I can trace my ancestry to quite a few points. The Border Reivers of Northumberland (Charleston), a soldier who died in the Battle of Newburn in the 17th century (Gibson), a sailor in the Royal Navy between 1800-1820 (Bradley) and of course both world wars. Also Irish/Sicilian blood weirdly enough.

Whats this persons point?

There are genome studies on this. One study in particular suggested most of the British genome comes from people here during the ice age.

Well, I'm encouraged that you're not blinded by liberal idealism.

>SECOND HUMANZ ON EARTH RIGHT BEHIND WHITEY

Didn't they do this research where they proved most of Britain is still pretty much the same genetically as it was 7000+ years ago?

After 2,000 years, it'd be much harder to find one who *can't*.

Is this bitch retarded?

does she want to get shanked?

does she think celts had fucking paper?

>i can't defend a savage culture so I'll conflate it with geography to build a strawman.

No, you are the bastard sons of barbarians.

holy shit these fucking niggers theres loads of people there that can.

That this country belongs to whoever is born here

We exist, but pro-immigration baby boomers, and the uneducated millennials have a much louder voice in this country.

I'd say more than enough Scots should be capable of that, no? Unless some bong at some point in history managed to wipe out those fuckers, don't know too much about bongistan history.