He doesn't have a loyal blonde haired, blue eyed, aryan qt to save the white race with

>he doesn't have a loyal blonde haired, blue eyed, aryan qt to save the white race with
>thinks he's white
Top kek. Nice try, Sadiq, but you're not fooling me. Fuck off back to Zimbabwe.

even if it is fake

> Dem feels

It's not fake.

Why the greentext? He's a shitskin?

U wot m8.
I'm the greentext, that's the color your text box is on the app. The white box is my wifey.

I am talking about your post not pic

I thought you were mocking someone

that chick sounds like shes pandering to you hardcore, either that or shes damaged and will believe anything anyone tells her

He's very low IQ, he can't help but make incoherent posts.

I agree she sounds crazy but thats just because ive been dealing with a crazy bitch for 4 years that has me emotionally fragile. Ehhhhhh.

You seem like a pair of divvy sad cunts desu and I imagine any children you do have will be a bunch of povvo retards that end up leeching off the state.

Do you know how this place works?
Or perhaps that's exactly what she wants and has always wanted? Lots of children with a decent man. Hmmm.

I was baiting you autists into responding, clearly. In typical Sup Forums tradition. Don't accuse others of having a low IQ if your own IQ is 1 sd below the mean.

Where do i upvote this?

You mad that we both make more money than you and will be happy, while you'll be miserable? I can tell you're some working class lout by the words you're using. Go pack some boxes in a warehouse, that's all you're good for.

I'm not sure why you think she sounds crazy. Never been with a proper woman before?

How is this related to politics? Reported.

Cringe.

>when she says she wants a football team...

I've got some unsettling news for you m8

>When your wife says she wants a football team and its a good thing

Cringe

She doesn't mean it literally, lol.
3 or 5 is a good target.

Do you faggots not understand exaggeration?
I'm glad it makes you cringe, that's how madly in love we always want to be. So much that it makes others cringe.

How is having lots of white babies not related to politics?

fuck off attention whore we dont need this self stroke thread every day
saw gay

>working class lout
God needs to come and fuck shit up for people like you

You realize "high class" people need the lower class more than the lower class?

We could kill every wealthy person and we'd be just fine.

How can the upper class maintain their lifestyle without peasants to do everything for them?

How can the upper class make money without all the workers and consumers?

Seriously fuck every person who looks down on the working class

If someone insults me in a very nasty fashion, chances are, I will insult them.
Not hard to understand.

>Nice try, Sadiq, but you're not fooling me. Fuck off back to Zimbabwe.

>Do you autists not understand humor?

Not sure what it says about you if an autist can get a good woman and you can't. Didn't think that through.

nah she's just impressionable and molds herself into whatever her boyfriend wants but even then she's still uncomfortable and has to try to steer the conversation away from your obsession with white nationalism by saying she loves you specifically, not the white race

this won't last

>my obsession with white nationalism.
I'm clearly being tongue in cheek and teasing her, you numpty.
And that's a lot of assumptions you've made about a person you've never met. No doubt you're some mgtow autist with a hate boner for women and have to reduce everything to your little narrative.

Which code
Soccer is only 11
Aussie rules is 18
If saving the white race should be gridiron 53 players on main roster + 10 in reserve.

Aussie rules for what mate?

my narrative can be solved in polynomial time so reducing to it can be very helpful

>I'm clearly being tongue in cheek and teasing her, you numpty.
you're on Sup Forums though. and she's clearing steering away from it, why?

are you sure it doesn't make her uncomfortable?

Reflecting your image this hard? Don't miss the Ariana grande concert tomorrow

Poor little white race.

She doesn't like to admit that she's just as racist as me (or even more so in some respects), and I like to tease her about it. And also because she doesn't want to have babies for the sake of something autistic, like saving the white race, obviously. And neither do I.

How old are you?

26. Been together since we were 17. If that's what you're getting at.

You sounded a bit young and inexperienced based on how you talk about her, but 9 years is pretty significant. Hope it works out, bongbro.

That's the plan.
I won't be satisfied unless I age and die with this woman.