Congratulations on the Manchester Bombing

I know the attackers were a bunch of dumb muzzies, but good on them for destroying degenerates.

Why do you care about a bunch of people who do nothing but waste their lives and destroy traditional values.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8TzR3CEk73Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wow we have a guy who literally has no sympathy for other people. What a sad world we live in.

I'm too long on Sup Forums to care to be honest.

do us all a favor and dont have children

Got any videos from Manchester bombing? That casual shit from yt/tv is not enough for me

>I'm too long to be honest.

i think you should reconsider and either
a) dont have children with thais if your white
b) dont have children att all if you are thai
wrong board to push those shifty "minority" agendas
also please stop having your whore siblings and women in general come here and open those filthy degenerate food-stalls

Since when is an 8 year old at an Ariana Grande concert a degenerate?

He won't

But not by choice

The problem was not that he was Muslim. The problem was not that he was a terrorist. The problem was that he was a WHITE privileged RADICALIZED MALE

Did I make a mistake?

The actual degenerate is you.

It's okay to have no sympathy for degeneration

Anyone can be saved, user. I prefer to look at this as an opportunity to redpill some normies about real muslims.

Matthew 7:1-3
Judge not, that ye be not judged

I have somewhat sympathy towards 8 year olds. Kind of.

I know they're single mothers and our autistic society were going to turn them into parasites anyways though.

Well it was mostly kids and teens who are getting led astray by cultural marxism. I see them as naive victims, not as the culprits

Also let me share this platinum tier yt-comment with you

OP i think you'd like this

youtube.com/watch?v=8TzR3CEk73Q

So if those were your kids or relatives, are you still going to be able to say the same thing? Those were kids, they are innocent. This place is literally a cespool of degenerates.

>this passes for an excuse in whereveristan
Children are redeemable and don't deserve to die unless they're the ones trying to actively murder people.
I don't like Hollywood degenerate women who sold their soul to the Jews to take the easy way out either, but the kids don't know any better.
I'd say children are innocent, but the internet has kinda ruined that one

Lanklets BTFO

Because at the end of the day they were a bunch of unarmed defenseless little girls, and anyone who cheers on their death is just as bad as the sandniggers