Did anyone see this video?

Did anyone see this video?
youtube.com/watch?v=xxxDQa2P5VE
It had some pretty cringey moments, especially when she said
>alt-lit is like a gateway drug for alt-right
Then there's this part of the video from 13:55 - 16:16 that I couldn't stop replaying. I nearly ended up fapping to it.Some higlights of it
>I've never said this on camera before, but I've been groped twice when I was a teenager, once by a black and the other by a middle easterner
>I get harassed by black guys all the time, and it's really annoying.
>I've been mugged twice
>I haven't been raped, thankfully
I almost considered looking up an IR gang bang where the woman in it has the same hair, skin, and eye color, but stopped myself. I'm going to hell, aren't I? Can anyone recommend what I should use as mind bleach after all this shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Nj0b3d06pok?t=22m17s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Can anyone recommend what I should use as mind bleach after all this shit?

Do us all a favor.

Nobody wants to hear a wet rat ramble about blow dryers and air conditioning for an hour.

Kys amerilard.

Is the new shill tactic to try and call everything right wing cringe?

>I nearly ended up fapping to it.
Oh yeah, this might require some investigation
>>I've been groped twice
>>once by a nigger
>>once by an arab

And just like that, the magic was gone.

kill yourself op

>I almost considered looking up an IR gang bang where the woman in it has the same hair, skin, and eye color
top cuck

I was watching part of this yesterday. Honestly Tara has a lot of learning to do. She doesn't even have a lot of knowledge within her so called field.

She'd do well to sit back and study first, and talk later. She's doing it the other way round right now so she's constantly being asked questions and saying she can't answer them due to insufficient knowledge.

Can't even blag that she's being strategic, unless sounding like a dimwit is also the strategy, which is not a good idea.

She just needs to learn more.

Isn't she a kike anyway?

>women
>politics
no.

>Caring about some stupid whore who just wants money from you nerds

>tara mccarthy

Irish

Yup, have you seen the shill threads posted multiple times daily?

It pretty much is cringe though.

I hear she's mixed with kike. Irish like Justin Barrett seem pretty awesome, but some of them are right filthy icky mickeys.
She's just stupid overall and needs to quit. Either that or resort to making faux art videos with vaguely "redpilled' edgy shit in it like dreamydiglot does. Honestly I don't even think she's capable of that. She's just a dumb fucking cunt of pikey blood
>implying that last bit wasn't satire
Humorless autist, oh well at least I thought I was funny.
Nope, no ShareBlue here, just my over all critique. She's got some good points, but only about as many as the star that should be sewn onto her Auschwitz jumpsuit.

My opinion on the matter is that the mere presence of female faces in the "movement" is important for normie persuasion. Emotionally charged anecdotes about gropping, and the general female experience with non-white men in the West is valuable if for no other reason than negative anecdotes otherwise being censored from all other media. The only politically correct examples of female victimhood are those perpetrated by white men, despite the daily experiences of women testifying to a different reality. It reminds me of that "catcalling" experimental concept video of the woman walking around NYC for 10 hours, and virtually all of the cat-callers being black and hispanic men. She actually got accused of racism for simply showing the results. And the implicit framing of the piece was still about the broader, implicitly white, patriarchy, and made zero mention of racial disparities.

Back to the original point: fence-sitters, and moderates--especially women--need to see mind-mannered white women speaking truth. It can't ONLY be 20 and 30 something men. Such people are too easily dismissed in out current culture unfortunately.

>caring about alt-right shit

These faggots only care about women when a nigger rapes them, so its completely hypocritical

Yeah I understand those points, but an hour long stream isn't necessary for that really. Women can be beneficial in the movement but to make the impact you're suggesting, short, snappier videos would be necessary.

This was a livestream where she was really supposed to know what she was on about.

We need to BULLY her into stopping being such a consern troll. Alt-right crimes, never heard about them because those don't exist. Racism yes, but she is being anti-racist because she's been indoctrinated to be that and she should know that. Anti-racist is code word for anti-white.

Tara is not helping with the suspicions that she might be Jüden. Stop acting like a Jew, Tara, if you don't want to get called a Jew.

Get help

I agree that her amount of attempted exposure doesn't match her insights or level of analysis. It didn't matter when she was sticking to doing interviews, because you can be fairly vapid, and still put together decent questions, and then just let your guest talk most of the time. If she wants to contribute something original that is useful, she should talk more about her experiences interacting with non-white men, and get other women to do the same. Presumably she has a litany of stories that she's heard from friends.

Imagine if there was a show like 'The View' but the women did nothing but talk about the difficulties of being a white woman in a multicultural city.

why did "cringe" even become a thing again? i thought that word stayed back in 2010 or so when every 8-year-old was spouting it along with their rage comics, but it seems to have come back hard last year.

yeah
also the usual about calling people kikes
raging on about racial purity
fabricating things people didn't say
feigning outrage
accusations of some kind of subversive plot
random buzzwords
attacking peoples looks never their arguments

She;s already confirmed her heritage in streams. She has a tiny percentage of Jew blood. Like 2% or less.

>Humorless autist, oh well at least I thought I was funny

Said the unfunny autist.

>wet hair
>It's so "hot in here" annon
>Repeatedly says the word "blow"

Is this b8 or is she flirting with me right now?

Of course an Indian would think this.

She's gorgeous.

she a trap?

This is my first time watching her.

Kek, I think this latest attack is making her go from just 14 to the full 1488.

Also check this out: youtu.be/Nj0b3d06pok?t=22m17s

She is beautiful, but too many layers of makeup

No she isn't. She's engaged and she wants to have kids. She was asked if she'd interview Blair White and she said she "wouldn't be able to take him seriously".