And this is what she looks like for reals

and this is what she looks like for reals

something similar happened to me excpet it was a guy. This belong on b

Nobody gives a fuck about your Tinder mishaps.

Oh gee.. date her in mood light and wearing eyeliner and you'll be fine.

Sage

We always fall in love with girls that don't exist, user. Their fronts are only there to land a man. You only meet your wife for real long after you're too invested to get out. If women weren't beautiful, we'd drag them behind our vehicles until they died. We go to war with them with bottles and chains. They would be mortal enemies. The vagina is the syrupy sweet liquid at the bottom of a pitcher plant and the lure dangling above the giant mouth of a sea scorpion and the high you feel when injecting deadly drugs - merely a lure to your demise.

Fuck, I can't wait to get one naked again.

Sorry that she didn't turn out to be 12 years old, Achmed

She's still cute.
Tell her to hit BritAnon up.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

They're all roasties user. They're all roasties.

also sage for slide thread

at least she has outstanding photoshop skills

Hahaha.

cute.

rekt

Take it to /r9k/

You could have seen it in the first pictures.. look at her arms

What the shit? She looks like the typical "cant find a guy so burns the coal" kind of girl.
Are you a nigger OP?

>talked for a few days.
>was in love.

Kek

Top kek

Got to go fast!

>If women weren't beautiful

I've been considering this a lot over the past couple years. That I may, in fact, be exclusively interested in girls on a purely superficial/ cosmetic level. I'd rather not believe that, but I have to be honest. Without looks, there's no chance of a relationship. It's of overwhelming importance.

Those could be older photos on kikebook, when she was 15 pounds heavier. Try meeting in person OP.

My wife looks very mediocre/plain on her profile pictures, jump forward 3 years later after adult braces and less 20 pounds and she's stunning.

Woah girls cheat with their selfies.Who would have thought?Op are you 12?

Honestly if she lost some weight and stopped looking that retarded at the camera she could be as cute as in the former pictures

Same necklace, no? Feature resemblance. Probably more a case of outdated pics than a complete catfish.

Seems like you're asking for an approval. At least you have something in common now. You got roasted.

Do you even know what eye liner is?

Thanks for or keeping me posted in current politics, OP

Just fuck her and chuck her op. She is fat so you can probably trade her a pizza for some sex.

she looks fine, quit whining like a beta male cuck

>i was in love with a girl
how the fuck do you fall in love with a bitch you never even met?

I am only interested in looks. I'll never marry again because I realize the limitations of the "love" I'm capable of feeling, and why. If I had a wife who became fat during pregnancy and never lost the weight, I wouldn't be interested in her any more. My ex wife got fat. She's gone now. Unless she activates my boner, I usually won't even converse with a woman. I actually feel a little bad about that, but at least I only avoid contact, not engage in shaming.