Australian holidaying in europe here

>australian holidaying in europe here

Whenever I see an American in any of the tourist locations they are always loud and obnoxious, why are they like this? you can hear their disgusting accent from a mile away and they are usually obese or slightly chunky. I get it I'm loud and obnoxious but only when I'm in my homeland but Americans seem to think their customs apply everywhere and it's the most annoying thing to witness and be around.

>australian
On vacation but still shitposting. Never change, you roo-fucking bastard.

cheers, but honestly, is it the first ammendment that cause you faggots to be so vocal and obnoxious in voicing your opinions?

Fuck off we're full

Fundamentally yes.

why do you faggots make the birthday person buy all the guests drinks? so stupid the guests should be buying the birthday person drinks, most backwards society I've ever seen, also so many fucking roaches here my feet can't squash them all

Australians are way worse

>ayyy brahhh I totally just did 5 pingas and strung as fuck brahhh time ta get pissed and ring up more mates telling them how off my face I am brahhh

Stop posting degeneracy on Sup Forums

cunt, I got over the pinga phase when I was 18-19, now I just drink bulk piss, I must say the beer in germany is heaps good

>you can piss on the street
>you can spit in the street
>you can drink in public
>pack of durries is 5 euro
>6 pack of beer is 5 euro

meanwhile in crapstralia a 6 pack sets you back a solid 20 bucks and durries..... don't even get me started on the taxation of durries fuck me its high, you'd easily pay 25 for a shit pack

kill yourself favela monkey, there is a reason I didn't go to south america for holidays

>>you can piss on the street
>>you can spit in the street
>>you can drink in public

Yeah mate I've been there, the streets of Koln smelled like a urinal. Have fun.

You can't voice your opinion without being vocal and maybe it's hard to tell what's obnoxious to say and what's not in a country that hates itself and imports illiterate rapists.

its actually pretty clean, they collect their bottles and you get 25 cent euro for each one, literally no litter on the street but granted when you drive past the farmland it smells like manure cause of the fertilizer

Post more huge tit black girls

Your grandchildren will probably be a Muslim, that's kinda funny :'-)

Do they collect the stale piss as well? Give me a break. What's with the nigress posting too?

>stormfag wiping his head with a towel while a black girl's ass in in the background.jpg

yeah alright 60 percenter

you are honestly so stupid, did you even read the thread? no wonder brazil is a shithole when people like you exist

>heaps good

South Australian?

kill yourself, you probably live in mulimbimby and have never seen anything outside of your town of 200 people

Gossy my man. Have fun in Germany lad.

nah I'm a queenslander

So many American ex pats live in Thailand, they are loud and generally degenerated bar flies. I avoid them at all costs. Same with the brits.

I'm not the one posting nigpics, wait a minute, are you a sandnigger? I think hat's why you're so offended

Or maybe you're a young white virgin guy posting women you can't even reach with your tiny penis :'-)

I've thought about this and I came to a conclusion: America is a big country where everything is super spaced out, so as a result, Americans have a much larger personal space bubble, and are used to being loud and not really disturbing anyone. I've noticed, when I was in America and when I speak with Americans, they stand back further, at least double as far as anyone else.

Anyways, enjoy your vacation, cunt.

it's fine, you need to take out your anger on someone, if I lived in brazil I would do the same

American's don't have accents, everyone else does

wow, this kind of makes sense, cheers koreabro interesting theory

Well-warranted American exceptionalism and 1st Amendment are a hell of a drug.

EU cucks call us "obnoxious" because they don't speak the global lingua franca with the ease that Americans do and inevitably get BTFO'd in any debate with them leading to butthurt and endless relativist prevarication

Funny, whenever I visit places close to America but out of country like the Caribbean people are always relieved to learn I'm American and not European.

They say you all travel in huge groups, and are never on time when given deadlines. I guess it's what you're used to dealing with.

Now you're projecting. Go get laid man. It'll loosen you up a bit.

Say "hi" to Mehmet

already have, hannover has some cheap sluts, might go try out some nigresses when I'm in amsterdam

are you talking about euros or aussies?

They're just like that, they have their good sides too but what you say isn't incorrect.

You're neighbor is a fat sick weirdo Asian with nuclear bombs, your most famous pop star impersonates a horse riding while dancing and you're not as cool as China or Japan

How much that instagram whore charge per hour?

bullshit, americans are the least populous tourist in most countries and almost always the least in the way. they are also the best tippers. You are just butthurt that germans speak the worst english of any european and even get blown the fuck out by the koreans and japs when trying to converse with other tourists and expats

>paying for sex in Europe

Last time I was there I had women throwing themselves at me in hostels. What's wrong with you?

went on a school trip to greece and turkey and yeah you could hear the americans tourists coming like a squadron of honking geese. loud mouth greasy moutherfuckers

seen many german tourists in Hungary.

always loud, drunk, fat, and pasty.

I've also fucked german women without paying, they seem to really like the accent but some of them confuse it for a british accent which is odd beause I always thought our accent sounded unique in the anglosphere but apparently not, sometimes I bung it on for full effect

seriously I can hear them from a street away especially when they are excited about something, it reminds me of a fat howler monkey

They waddle when they walk. And love to talk to you whilst you eat. Approach anyone that makes eye contacts. That's the expats here, generally 50+ to be fair.

Its because America chooses to be ignorant about other cultures and assumes we are like everyone else in the first world.

lol ive been saying this since winter. The americans are coming. The cancer is upon us fellow euros.

usa have more black % than any other so fuck of usa number one cucks

Aussies are just as bad and your accents are annoying and gay as fuck and everyone of your spice boy Aussies think they're a "proper bloke" but are really just faggots.

Sweden has more Muslim % than any other European country or America so fuck off with that shit

What is a proper bloke? We don't use that term here

>BTFO'd
>blown the fuck outed

keep up the bantz potato nigger, you'll be the commonwealths bitch in a few years post brexit

>a decent man
>amrikin edukayshun

Do you see any immigrants shitting in the streets?

>ship off thousands of irish to work as slave labour in a desert
>still build a better country than ireland

not really any immigrants in the particular area I'm in but got damn their are a shit tonne of roaches, there is a street dedicated to roach shops. I will probably sink my dick into an attractive roach at some point just to test it out

>lol'd
>laughing out louded

Some roaches are fairly white skinned so I wouldn't blame you.

>kysd
>kill yourselfd'd

Yes I agree but not only the burgers, the british are the same. We need to group together and end them.

How about you worry about Muslim hords murdering your family and not about American tourists krautfag.

yeah I even saw a blue eyed roach, was super weird I always assumed they were dark and brown eyed but it was probably an outlier

Is there a problem, redditer?

please learn to read, your education is uganda tier

I don't know my dude. I traveled throughout the UK and the Aussies draw a similar reputation of being dumb and having obnoxious accents.

To be fair, I know I'm loud and ridiculous, but that's because I like to drink and I'm not afraid of social interaction. Hasn't stopped me from making friends overseas. I was surprised how friendly the French and Italians were to me. I made a lot of friends in France, Italy and Norway.

The only country I felt unwelcome in was when I was in Berlin and people would come up and start asking me questions about politics or pointing out flaws. I'd always let them know that I'd call the president in the morning and get that fixed, but for the most part people didn't really care that I was American.

come to Sweden and drink beer with me, i want to get drunk with an aussie

Why the fuck am I getting lectured by a pathetic German with jungle fever

Yeah I'd assume the further west in turkey, the whiter the people get.

Your population is Ugandan tier.

>drink beer
That's haram!

>Wherever I go I must also shitpost.

They have been exposed too much to nigger culture.

they are so stressed for not being able to express freedom of speech in their shithole that they have to abuse it in the little breaks they get :^)

>I´m in Europe
>german flag
>caribbean/brazilian nigger ass video

Masters of the shitposting.

Americans are loud, but so are Aussie. But the worst ones are the Italians. They talk very loud, they talk a lot and can't stop making stupid racist jokes because they think no one understands them.

Mfw I have intellectualized my values enough to literally lose a pre-existing hardon seeing pictures like this

rude

A manly man it means afaik but we don't use the term here either it's just English and Aussies that use it.

Aye just a shame it's full of Aussie fuccbois though and curry nogs and gooks now.

I love Italians. They're just as ridiculous as American Italians.. Same body language/mannerisms and exaggerated blunt speech. Except farther north. They're hilarious. I've made some good friends in Rome.

Blacks never did much for me. I grew up in black neighborhood and I just remember them smelling bad regardless of hygiene, stealing, and just not being that bright. I can't get past that now that I've grown up and moved to better neighborhoods. To me blacks will always be off putting.

I am a healthy white male with big productive testes so the occasional heavily-admixtured negress like will stir something deep beneath my conscious control of my wiener . Also I grew up in a mostly latino and asian community in CA and I literally can't remember even 1 black girl that I went to highschool with but there must have been a few (i was in accelerated classes tho so no blacks AT ALL LOL)

but yeah nigger pussy always looked really disgusting to me

This. As a burger, it freaks us out when people get way too close (unless you're an urban fag).

I work with foreigners and they literally almost sit on my lap when you have a conversation with them. It's fucking weird.

Though I will say my family and I try to avoid being the quintessential American abroad and avoid any type of loud mouth and arrogant behavior. I try to at least learn some of the language before going, and being somewhat fluent in German has served well while being there. People there literally loose their mind you know any of their language.