Fucking christ why did we vote for him?

Fucking christ why did we vote for him?

Other urls found in this thread:

funki.com.ua/ru/portfolio/lab/world-religions-tree/
media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/originals/85/ac/b7/85acb7827abdbd83b2580f173ee2e784.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What? What asinine detail are we complaining about now?

>we
They*. The leftists who pretend to be "us"

These guys hate each other, what's the problem?

The Catholic church (note: CATHOLIC - not Christian) has, throughout history, has proven itself to be the biggest purveyor of terror and the most murderous blood cult of them all.
We all know about the Inquisitions and the Crusades, but, as the Catholics controlled the recording of history for many hundreds of years, there was no record of the countless CHRISTIANS murdered by the Catholics in an effort to prevent the Word of God from reaching the common man.

"Welcome to the Vatican Mr. President. Say, where is that little Barron fella? He sure is adorable. I have a bounce house assembled in the back courtyard. Stay awhile...You are our most honored guests"

>look here at this insignificant minor misstatement!!!!

>clear this is proof of Trump being a traitor/evil/Hitler/Satan/retarded/racist/sexist!!!!

Sure there are leftist shills who do pretend but then there are existing supporters wishing Trump had a stronger backbone. He trolls all these leaders so amazingly but then once he meets them he kisses their ass.

I know, it's deal making, but it's not as fun as campaign-version Trump

ok. you are talking about things that happened 500 years ago. not things that are currently happening.

faggot

Well, it was him vs. Clinton. Take your pick.

Shut up retard

And before that it was Romans and Visigoths and celts fuck why don't we just keep going back in time looking for excuses

Catholics killed billions of people in the past thousand years.

>he doesn't know that roman catholicism is the first christian denomination

The fucking dinosaurs were the most blood thirsty cult in history fuck dinosaurs

Trump is the biggest hypocrite in existence. He says what people want to hear but any fool knows he means none of what he says. Trump isn't interested in peace, he's only interested in himself and money.

You are mentally retarded.

Because it was either him or the lizard queen.

I don't see your complaint. It's always;
>Trump isn't acting like a president
Or
>Trump is acting like a president, that globalist asshole

It's called diplomacy. I know you want him to jump up on the desk, drop trou, and shit on that desk so you'd have more to complain about, but it's not going to happen, David Brock.
Also
>we
There is no "we" here. I hate your face, and never wish you be grouped with you. You're an idiot who can't make a clear point. I'm betting your close to legally retarded.

lel

Which is still an improvement to sycophants and corporate lap dogs. I'd rather have a combative self centered clown in office than a bankster lackey.

At least this is entertaining.

sums up all kikes and their slave pretty well

You.

Yes, you. The one screaming, "Islam is not a religion of peace!" and "Sadiq Khan lied to us!" and other slurs I dare not mention. Tread lightly.
You are one. We are hundreds, thousands. Millions. You aren't just IN the minority; you ARE the minority.
I don't feel awkward or anxious being a Muslim around others, and your words don't affect me. Many others, however, are coming out of their shells for the first time in their lives. This is the first time many are enjoying the beautiful world that has been gifted to us by Allah - and it IS beautiful. Incredibly so. DON'T ruin this for them. We Muslims may have our differences, but we will not hesitate to come to the aid of our fellow Athiests, especially against someone who so virulently slurs that which has brought us all together.
Don't take this the wrong way. I don't hate you. I don't fear you. I pity you.
I'm sorry that you feel this way towards us. I'm sorry that Islam is such a bane to your existence. And I'm sorry that you are missing out on such a wonderful religion. Mostly, though, I'm sorry that you feel the need to go around and publicly chastise and berate others. I'm sorry that, to ensure your own validity, you need to make others feel invalid. I'm sorry that your self-worth is so infinitesimally miniscule that you have to make others feel less-than-human, at least in your own denatured mind, just to feel whole. I am truly sorry that day-in and day-out you have to put up with your worthless, meaningless, Shakespearean tragedy of a life.
I ask you politely to cease your unnecessary cries for attention, and instead invite you to join our ranks. Stop being a Christian, convert to Islam, and breathe in the splendour and the amazement of your first mosque, and then, maybe, just maybe, you'll see what you've been so hopelessly searching for this whole time.

i agree with this guy

What did you want him to say?

>I challenge thee, Anti-Christ, for dominion of these lands and the souls who dwell upon it

>Hissss

Where do Anabaptist come from? Not connected to Anglican Baptists?

>such a wonderful religion
lol
is this copypasta

>Pope's face
Why is he such an SJW? What happened to Catholic church?

mennofolk are a branch of the lutheran reformation

President does things a president does. More at 11.

check this out dawg funki.com.ua/ru/portfolio/lab/world-religions-tree/

Has he shilled for abortion yet? Or is that Phase Omega?

That is the coolest thing I've ever seen. I'm too visual to remember things without a chart. THnk you.

This. Even if he is a neo-con faggot the butthurt post election alone was worth it

of course there are historical disputes and whatnot, depending on who you ask, but that chart is an excellent effort!

Popes an honor even if this particular pope is a little weak. Its about the office.

i think its time you convert to Christianity

>We
You didn't vote for him.

nother cool one linked in the comments there
media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/originals/85/ac/b7/85acb7827abdbd83b2580f173ee2e784.jpg