Islam isn't base-

>Islam isn't base-

-ed entirely around incest.

Can't get aids by using their ultimate condom : the fat rock in the face.

Goats don't transmit aids

>moslems aren't barbari-

>Implying islam isn't way worse than aids.

Then goats are better than western women by all standards. I understand now.

>Map leaves out Somalia entirely. Because obviously noone in Somalia has AIDS.

Goats and camels can't transmit the AIDS virus.

>you come home from long day of jihad and goat "meh!" at you
wat do?

HAHAHA SERBIA NOT APPLICABLE CAUSE THEY'RE ANIMALS AND NOT HUMAN

Can't get aids if you only fuck goats

North Africans aren't niggers, has nothing to do with religion but race pic related. North African tribe of Berber.

You're talking about Jbalaa, kabyles and Riffians.
They are aryans by the nazi racial policy, but they live in tribes, rarely race mix, so no need to fantasize about them.

>They are aryans by the nazi racial policy

Daily reminder that the ''nazi racial policy'' never existed, and that the word Aryan used to describe ''perfect man'', is the sanskrit word for Noble and should be considered as such. Anyone who says otherwise is a retard, JIDF or straight up shill.

based ustashe

It actually did, many "race" scientist came to Vichy france's colonies, and made a lot of notes about different tribes.
"The Berbers, among whom even today one finds light skins and blue eyes, do not go back to the Vandal invasions of the fifth century A.D., but to the prehistoric Atlantic Nordic human wave. The Kabyle huntsmen, for example, are to no small degree still wholly Nordic (thus the blond Berbers in the region of Constantine form 10 % of the population; at Djebel Sheshor they are even more numerous).", Alfred Rosenberg, The Myth of the Twentieth Century, 1930; (b) "Among the Berbers, particularly the Kabyles in the Riff and in the Aures range, a Nordic strain shows itself clearly", Hans F.K. Günther, The racial elements of European History.

Yes, sexual modesty is one of the positive side effects of Islam. It's a 'cure is worse than the disease' type of deal though.

>hurr the enemy of my enemy is my friend hurr

Just came to post this.

Moroccan and berebers fuckin' based