Germany spent 20 billion euros on refugees in 2016

dw.com/en/germany-spent-20-billion-euros-on-refugees-in-2016/a-38963299

>germancucks paying for their own destruction.
Mustard race my arse.

disgusting. why is Europe stuck with these people? why cant other non European countries take them

Well (((they))) want em here.

You kikes will pay

That would require a compassionate populace. That doesn't really exist anywhere but the west.

Hmmm, more babies. They breed rather enthusiasticly don't they?

>Germany spent 20 billion euros on refugees in 2016

But why do they keep coming? Such a complex issue, i know, I know we are giving them sacks of money, but WHY? WHY do they keep coming?

>its da kikes!! nothing is ever our own fault!

every euro they pay in will pay back over a hundredfold

Tax payer paradise.

>compassionate

It's more like apathy at this point. Everyone has grown really jaded and quite sick of the refugee situation. The majority of people don't really care about them anymore, but nobody can be bothered to stop them from coming in. As long as people have their creature comforts inside their little bubbles then they are happy to let civilization crumble around them,

That's more than half of our defense budget (35 billion), as comparison imagine the US government spending $320 billion annually for cultural enrichment.

It's an investment. Corporations will save twice that on cheap labour.

>20 billion euros on refugees in 2016
That's quite a lot of money that would have been very useful for other things like to empower police and army
Or to build fences like in Hungary

AT&T says the same thing about purchasing their Search Engine Optimization products
For every $1 of investment in SEO you get $14 back

lol falling for the sales pitch

>empower
meaning to reinforce

So, 20,000€ per person. Why shouldn't I sneak into Germany, lie about being Muslim, collect my NEETgeld, and live the American dream in Deutschland?

>. Why shouldn't I sneak into Germany, lie about being Muslim, collect my NEETgeld, and live the American dream in Deutschland?
because germany is a 3rd world hell hole

>0.2 shekels deposited

So what? We will get back that money tenfold and more.

sweden is a 4th world rat hole

Is that Oh Shit I'm Sorry next to the lady that's next to the cow?

> Thus spake Romania.
Germany must not be too much of a third-world hellhole if the third world still wants to move there.

>speculating this hard.
wew, lad

it's in the final stages of turning into a large favela, just like the usa.

I hope we never pay back our debts to these cucks.

Interesting, Greece, that the Germans hand out twenty billion euros to a handful of non-European immigrants but won't forgive a dime of Greek debt to spare a fellow EU nation from the ravages of youth unemployment. How does that work, exactly?

>How does that work, exactly?

It's simple really.

>get expelled from every country you ever lived in
>oy vey goim it's allways your fault
nice try JewSA