Why is it ALWAYS either an Arab or a South Asian (Pakistani or Afghani) who does these cowardly terrorist attacks?

Why is it ALWAYS either an Arab or a South Asian (Pakistani or Afghani) who does these cowardly terrorist attacks?

It's because they are losers in life. Arabs and South Asians are like cockroaches. They are absolutely worthless and all they do is infest and destroy civilized Western countries.

Is the only answer that white people need to exterminate every single last Arab and South Asian? They hate white people because they are JEALOUS of them and know they are inferior to whites. So they will never be able to co-exist with white people. Therefore they must be physically removed from this planet.

Arab and South Asian men are nothing but a bunch of terrorists and rapists.

Whatever do you mean, currybro? The newspapers are all clear on this: It was a single male Briton.

wasn't his name Salman Abedi? That's clearly a fucking Arab or Pakistani. NOT a white person

Nope, he was white.

what? he looks fucking brown and Arab, dude.

learn to identify arcasm or you won't have a great time here, newfag

Whats with you poo loo and these mono eyebrows

sarcasm

To me thats white bro
100% white

what makes indians/indian migrants peaceful people then

Have you ever been to Britain, Pajeet? This is your average briton

indian men are also rapists.

indian men, pakistani men, afghanistani men, bangladeshi men, and ARAB men.

ALL are rapists and terrorists. PHYSICALLY REMOVE THEM!

but he was British born asian

doesn't matter where they are born. Due to their race, they have the nature of a rapist and terrorist.

South Asians/Arabs are simply losers. They hate the West and white people because they are too inferior to ever become an accepted part of the West. That's why they always live in their own ghettos.

They simply need to be removed. There is no other option

>126918316 (no you)
Knightsbridge is a ghetto now, Pajeet?

The "evil loser" was a shitskin

Why do you think Indian women living in the West are all marrying white guys? Because they realize their own race of men, Indian men, are fucking subhumans who will never evolve, and thus they choose to be with a civilized white man.

Indian men are the most worthless subhumans

No he is greek

This is why I can never respect Indians especially the ones in Britain.
If my sister ever dated a white guy I would break a few of her fingers as a warning.
Arabs don't accept that kind of shit

Poos are the most beta of all races. It's only natural that their level of cuckoldry rivals even that of Sven. You really did a number on them, bongs.

so you're a fucking barbaric racist piece of shit.

The real reason why arab and indian men CONTROL their women so badly is because if they gave their women freedom, the women would choose to be with white men and thus arab and indian men would be virgins because no woman would ever voluntarily sleep with them.

You just proved my point- Arab and South Asian men are the biggest fucking losers on the planet

that is my point. South Asian men and Arab men are so fucking BETA, that they explode in beta male rage and end up becoming terrorists and rapists.

South Asian men and Arab men need to be physically removed from this planet

t. ahmed mohammed

what

White women rejecting white men for Immigrant 3rd world men

White women have been saying for years how much they hate white men. All over the media, white women are constantly talking about how white men are boring. White women destroyed tens of millions of white men in divorce.

Now that the Western countries are being flooded with barbarian men from 3rd world countries, let's see how white women get treated by them. I think white women will begin to realize the mistake they made and will come crawling back to white men begging for forgiveness. But I bet most white men will not accept them back. I think most white men are already happy and have chosen foreign, non-western women to pair with.

Why should white men come to the defense of the same trashy white women who rejected them and went for trashy immigrant rapist men from 3rd world countries? Most white women are "used goods" and should be rejected by any white man who has self respect. Better to just go for Asian women or non-western women. White western women are ruined beyond any hopes of redemption.