youtube.com/watch?v=JynDBeNn3gM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the poor muzzies
Islamaphobia isn't the problem; it's the mother fucking solution

>children with nails in their faces
>brown people feewings hurt

which is objectively worse?

link danke?

yeah that's how they keep up their narrative so they can continue their conquest

Duh
Their feelings aren't physical bro
We hurt something immaterial

Nails in your head? Just pull me out dum dum

>feewings hurt

if by feelings hurt you mean criminal damage endangering life, sure

t. anjem

>t. mohammed

Fuck off back to your desert shithole. Too bad you can't report me for hate speech :)

>Middle-Eastern Muslim commits terrorist act
>"We're scared of Islamophobic hate."

>White Christian commits terrorist act
>"This is why all white males should die!"

You're right, the UK just needs to carry on and accept that suicide bombings at their local venues are now their way of life.

>le american who has never met a muslim meme

source
twitter.com/BBCBreaking/status/867399676038832128

accepting suicide bombings/indiscriminately committing arson. truly a binary choice

Give it three days
All of their reports will end up here: www.fakehatecrimes.org
Just like they always do

how come locals aren't allowed to have these exact same "concerns" w/o being called raycist?

There is certainly more that can be done then just retaliating with arson; solutions that are far more absolute.

As someone who has dealt with mudslimes in their lifetime, I can say you don't have to meet one to know how they operate, and why they should stay in their desert shitholes.

Nice try though, Achmed.

Islamophophia is simply part and parcel of living with the kuffar. They will have to get used to it.

Go home wog.

I'm at the point that memes should be extremely leftist, meaning that they should be saying victims don't matter, only the feelings of Muslims do.

Say the women and children don't matter, the British are lucky it wasn't muslims being hurt. Push them over the edge

>endangering life,
irrelevant compared to actual dead people, you two faced sack of shit.

From their perspective, their feelings are worth more than all the dead kuffar. I wish more people understood we are subhumans in their eyes.

There's fucking boots on the ground where a country's on a critical threat and that's what they're concerned about

This shitskin made me want to punch my own TV!

>Islamophophia is simply part and parcel of living with the kuffar. They will have to get used to it.
kek

Remember Abdul, the occasional monthy mosque burning is simply something you have to get used to in a multicultural society. There is nothing you can do about it!

Mosques being firebombed is just part and parcel of living in a big city.

youtube.com/watch?v=h56gxgwaVHw

swarthy people are not human but whites cucking for them is somethign that cannot be described in any human language

How the hell are Muslims the victims in this? Their religion calls for attacks just like this and it happens on a daily basis. We need to wipe Islam off the face of the earth.

youtube.com/watch?v=PC24qjAAOUw

>as someone who has met a muslim, i can say you don't have to meet a muslim to say you don't have to meet a muslim

americans are the hugest fucktards i swear

irrelevant in what context? not irrelevant when you're trying to take the high ground dude

youtube.com/watch?v=JynDBeNn3gM

i meet muslims every day, i have 2 of them in my class and let me tell you this mustafa:
i would wipe all of you from the face of earth without hestitation
if someone calls for a crusade i will be the first in line to sing up

Then keep your fucking sheep in line you pieces of shit. I'm concerned about our kids not getting blown the fuck up, literally.

You know somewhat unbelievably

>GBH carries a term of 5 years
>+2 extra if it's a (((hate crime)))
>Criminal damage carries a term of 10 years
>+4 extra if it's a (((hate crime)))

So you're actually sort of right. According to the (((law))) criminal damage (especially (((hate crime))) related) is a much more serious offence than physically attacking someone.

Agreed, we must organize. The time to attack is now while the blood is in the water.

Just part and parcel of living in a diverse multicultural country, get used to it or fuck off.

It's part and parcel of living in a big city. You have to tolerate diversity. Your hate will not divide us.

You can clearly hear him say before he explodes "death to the queen and Britannia"

This is gold

Not him, but I've met a few and they seem like stand up dudes. Regardless, Muslim extremists need to be roped.

Keep talking shit, Achmed. I'm just laughing at the damage control you mudslimes have to engage in after striking a blow, and the suckers who buy into it. Even here in the States.

Oh, and learn proper capitalization and punctuation before calling somebody a fucktard, Achmed.

gbh with intent can get you life, user.

I live near Dearborn you cuck. It's like Iraq out here.

PART AND PARCEL

You know muslims would never fight for a white mans rights in a muslim country. Meanwhile our cucks bend over backwards for them.

if you believe that "extremists" are the problem, you have never seen what more than 2% of them does to your country
be happy to be this bluepilled burgerboy

This asshole needs to take some public speaking lessons. You don't pause for five seconds after every second word.

This is actually a good idea fir up the meme

Let us just pause and remember the true victims of the attack.

The Muslim community.

t. Mohamed

I mean section 20 not 18.

Pic related is always relevant

while trying to discourage people from causing criminal damage to your property could technically be called damage control, i think that's a rather misleading post user.

they held a minute's silence, denied he attended the islamic centre and then appealed to the public not to attack muslims, none of that was 'damage control' you childish shitmuncher.

They just have to get used to it

>t. Muhammad

sure but comparing that to the maximum sentence for crim dam is asinine. especially hate crimes which require intent

if you want to talk about the law, i recommend you study it.

I dated a muslim, she was very nice to me but she hated republicans so i left her

>le
fuck off back to redit you muzzie loving faggot

Stop defending Salafi mosques.

gas yourself

exactly, what a bunch of babies

Nu/pol/ spotted

kek

There are still 6 children missing for fucks sake. Cant they really not give it a few days FFS

I don't understand this. I imagine me and a thousand Germans living in Nigeria. One of us goes mad and kills 20 blackies. Instead of sending words of apologies, no matter how artificial, we all go public and moan about the native population being suspect of us now. We invent terms and make laughable excuses for not taking responsibility in any form for this action. We gradually increase the sharpness of our tone, Nigeria must accept whites or else. The monumental indignation of these people is literally beyond my comprehension.

Remember kuffar! A muslim's feelings are more important than a kuffar's life.

Yeah let's just forget about all those dead kids and instead focus on the real issue at hand, which is obviously the imagined future ill feeling toward islam

>some shitskins are decent human beings
WTF I want to Islamify the west at all cost and completely eradicate any semblance of white European culture now.

he spoke about the dead kids in the same speech

>some
>decent

most of them are normal people. don't get cucked by pickup driving tailgating dentist visiting american bigotry user.

If I was a muslim.
And not an asshole.
I'd just leave at this point.
But no, they stay and ask you to not get too upset.

Yes, this. Cool Pepe knows.

There wouldn't be a (B) if (A) didn't occur you fucking idiot femanon.

Once again I don't care there are plenty of Muslim countries for them to live in we don't need to make more.

but no, you're just imagining this white genocide narrative goy

I grew up with a muslim.
He would always put people against each other
Steal the gym lockers with his brother
Sell coke
What's your point the dude was a childhood friend and nevertheless I want them all out because of social cohesion and bio ethics.
Fuck all of to do with personal experiences fucktard. Individualists like you are the problem, you inherently thrive to look at the individual but that's not how you manage masses. Actually you can't do anything else than that because you're rotten with individualism.
The same thing explains why city folks for vote more of this shit while the rural people against it. Because unlike you they know what's it's like to be in a community.

Just start bombing muslim districts already.

They have to go back.

I used to go to school at U of M Dearborn.

How bad is it now?

it's also a troll

It never fucking ends with those people

>Maximum sentence for S.20 GBH 5 years +2 if racially aggravated
>Maximum sentence for S1.(1) criminal damage 10 years +4 if racially aggravated

You're right it is asinine to compare the two...except for the part which is directly in response to your mention of criminal damage and made it comparable to a physical attack. My response was that criminal damage carries a worse sentence than physically attacking someone does. Then you disregarded the entire thing because I failed to mention I was referring to section 20 and not section 18.
(((Hate crimes))) don't require intent anyway. You could write your name on some Paki shop door and it could be classed as a (((hate crime))) entirely because the (((victim))) is non-white. I could give you numerous examples of this exact kind of thing happening if I thought it would make any difference to a semantic arguing kike, but I know it won't.

nigger islam is not a nationality and they have already been here for a lot longer than you've been alive.

>Fuck all of to do with personal experiences fucktard.

it obviously has a lot to do with personal experience. americans frequently have a highly ideological and abstracted perspective on muslims which suggest they can't conceive of them as normal people.

"Part and parcel of being the religion of peace"

Next time you see a muslim, tell him Muhammad is a child rapist that also shags pigs. Let me know how that goes.

>illogical fear
>illogical

welp just destroyed this narrative

>Islamaphobia
Meaning: a fear of Islam
There is no fear, only disgust.

>he spoke about the dead kids in the same speech
And then got on to much more important issues like how this might affect muslims.

Thank god I live in an area that has no muslims.

Keep em out

Can we stop this shitpost OP meme? It just makes Sup Forums terrible.

>personal
Personal as in knowing other muslims.
Yes I know that they can be good people but as a group they are cancerous and must be avoided. It also applies to jews and niggers though they are not as mainstream to hate these days.

>and they have already been here for a lot longer than you've been alive.
My ancestors have been here for thousands of years, where were yours 50 years ago ?

love of islam is more old Sup Forums than anything else

islamophobia has no place on the far right

normal people don't bomb concerts you stupid slime. I'd love if you guys come to my town; everyone here is loaded and ready to kill if any slime would even raise a fist

Funfact: Islam is an egocentric religion.

Any religion takes on the character of it's founder(s).

Judaism is supremacist
Christianity is sadomasochist
Islam is egocentric.
Buddhism is retreatist.
Paganism is autistic.