/pg/ PHILIPPINES GENERAL: Explosions in Jakarta Edition

Current situation:
OLD:
>IS fighters took control of a part of Marawi city (200 000 + inhabitants), capital of Lanao del Sur
>Anti-terrorism jail under their control, prisoners freed
>the jail and police stations are being destroyed
>AFP (armed forces of the philippines) are on their way to counter attack
>Marawi city mayor says that IS fighters didn't face resistance from army and police
>IS linked medias spoke about a major IS operation against the philippinian army in Marawi
>AFP says that the clashes started after they tried to capture one of their leaders (Isnilon Hapilon)
>Duterte declared martial law in Mindanao for at least 60 days
>Heavy fog of war, government tries to downplay the situation while people on social medias are probably overexagerating
>some people are fleeing the city
>more pictures showing IS fighters inside the city today
>Black-out: no electricity in most of the city (unconfirmed)
>very few informations from there

NEW informations:
Official IS statement:
>more 100 muslim prisoners freed in Marawi
>75 policemen/soldiers killed/wounded
>clashes ongoing in the city
>weapons and vehicles seized from army/police
>most of the city under their control
>a church burned
>New pictures published by IS from the city
some pictures: twitter.com/RomainCaillet/status/867380586196996096

>Duterte wants to extend the martial law to whole PH if IS gets into Luzon
>EXPLOSIONS IN JAKARTA, INDONESIA
>Unconfirmed: IS took a new jail in Marawi

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Nidalgazaui/status/867402660789583879
reddit.com/r/Philippines/comments/6d0jbw/on_a_happier_note_yall_are_some_language/
globalresearch.ca/the-bloodiest-ramadan-month-on-record-isis-linked-to-multiple-terror-attacks-but-who-is-behind-isis/5535336
rappler.com/nation/82573-saf-44-american-casualty-denied
twitter.com/Conflicts/status/867322890907201537
youtube.com/watch?v=lBuuKKSlok4
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for balut

Third for LBFMs

First for Mulawin vs. Ravena

It's 2017! Where's the 4k multi angle live stream?

Fourth for juicy girls

WE SOUTH EAST ASIA NOW

you better bring pics and vid or these threads should be binned

>PINOY STRONK
>get owned by a bunch of durka-durks

It's like the retard olympics

First for sage ya cunts.

Any foreigners killed yet? Like that Australian missionary girl who was gang raped to death?

God bless Jed's Island Resort.

Always wanted to go. I see signs for it all the time while driving from Manila to Angeles.

yey, habbenings

Seriously though, can i use this as an excuse to enlist even if i don't have the qualifications

He bombu nuffing wrong

IT AIENT ME

if the flips had their own guns this wouldn't have happened

When did this happen?

It is 'our' retard olympics

You will have some too

GO TO SLEEP ALREADY YOU FUCKING CHINK COMPANY WAGE SLAVES!

The NEETS can stay :^)

Huge if true (doubt its true).
twitter.com/Nidalgazaui/status/867402660789583879

Lmao. We're not the ones opening our buttcheeks to muslims.

Could you imagine if some Islamists tried to take over some Southern town? The military would show up and there'd be some rednecks drinking beer and eating like Merry and Pippin at Isengard. They'd say "Don'tchu worry boys, we done took care of em already" while cleaning theirs AR-15s and shotguns

MAYOR ANG NAUNA

PUTANG INA

Who's going to be /pg/'s mascot?

The IS has the presence there for this shit? Damn
Something tells me Duterte isn't going to let this slide.

Who else /comfy/ rich NEET here watching our country get fucked by mudslimes at 12am in the morning?

>ISIS claims to have stormed the #Mariwa prison and 'freed' 100s of people, among them dozens of Jihadis.
That's some Dark Knight Rises shit.

BASED

why do these generals never show duterte's side? Is this (((MSM)))
STATEMENT FROM THE ARMED FORCES OF THE PHILIPPINES
Auth: Public Affairs Office Chief Marine Colonel Edgard A. Arevalo
>"The situation in Marawi has stabilized.
>“Security forces are in full control of the situation.
>“The armed men we are dealing with are not ISIS but members of Local Terrorist Group.
>“The news being circulated by these terrorists and their sympathizers are spurious and are meant to spread lies and disinformation. It is propaganda to attract foreign terrorists’ support and recognition.
>“The reported "eyewitness account" is untrue that Amai Pakpak Hospital has been occupied and the people there were held hostage.
>“The Marawi City Hall was not occupied as was earlier reported merely quoting "sources".
>“The sporadic firefights heard were harassment actions by terrorist sympathizers that were conducted as diversionary tactics to divide the attention of the reinforcing AFP personnel.
>“But even these are already held in check.
>“Information from operating units states that at around 2PM 23 May 2017, Soldiers, acting on the information regarding the presence of local terrorists and their cohorts, proceeded to Brgy. Basak, Malutlut, Marawi City for a law enforcement Operation.
>“The security forces were fired upon constraining them to retaliate.
>“Follow-up operations are on-going. We cannot reveal other details so as not to compromise operational security.
>“Follow on forces are underway as we speak to further ensure that we will keep the grip of the situation.
>“Meanwhile, we fervently urge our people to refrain from posting in social media information that would tend exacerbate the situation. Especially of photos and videos on the movements of our troops and on terrorist propaganda circulating through social media.
>“We will continue to provide updates as often as possible with due regard to the security of our operating forces and the conduct of the operations itself."

#Jakarta: Aftermath of the bomb attack in #Jakarta. You can see several bodies.

do you have a news stream? English?

Why do flips look like nigger chinks?

Lad, are you ok?

visiting /r/philippines was a mistake

I'm 75% sure at this point that Duterte wrote all of Arnold's quotes.

>Philippines
>Jakarta

But does this mean there is some kind of coordinated Islamist uprising all throughout Asia?

I have a question Sup Forums, do you fill out the google image captcha everytime you post? I have to do that and it is very annoying because they now have 2-3 captchas one after the other with 'Next', 'Skip' and 'Verify'

Victory for Duerte

(((uprising)))

The problem is that in Southern towns there aren't enough Muslims for them to try it. The worst that could ever happen would be something like the Boston Bombing occurring.

Kill all jihadists, do not hesitate, show no mercy!

no goy. its just a coincidnce

Mess with the Filipinos and you mess with me, hombres.

Waiting for Norwaybro to join this thread. He knows more shit than you average flip poster. He's based.

Why does it sound like Duerte talks big but does absolutely shit ? They have taken an entire city out of nowhere what the fuck ?

Because governments lie and people trust photos and videos more.

If your security forces release photos of troops in the city or ISIS corpses I'll believe that it's under control.

>twitter.com/Nidalgazaui/status/867402660789583879
> Killing 75 soldiers.

Pretty mucha dick waving contest at this point. THey always try to exagerate numbers and claims.

Their holy fasting month is coming. Muat remove all kuffar

kikebook . com/armedforcesofthephilippines/videos/10155298160983766/

>rich
>still living in a shithole of a country

lots of international sub-bleppits are full of americans trying to be accepted by that int community

reddit.com/r/Philippines/comments/6d0jbw/on_a_happier_note_yall_are_some_language/

>ever going to /r/philippines
It's a commie/yellow shithole man don't expose yourself to cancer

Not sure if bait or just this new

Is this real

That is literary fake news. That is the Army backup forces during the raid to arrest a terror leader.

Kek.
We need to go help whoop that ISIS ass, but I don't know if Duterte would even allow or want it.

Would love to remove kebab in the beautiful Philippines.

I'm not a fan of his wonton political murder, but I have to admit it: he's got more balls than any current western leader.

Didn't MILF kill a whole lot of Police/SF in an ambush a while back?

okay. lets just look at one (((side's))) perspective then.

>Islamic State group-linked militants swept through a southern Philippine city, beheading a police chief, burning buildings, seizing a Catholic priest and his worshippers and raising the black flag of IS, authorities said Wednesday. President Rodrigo Duterte, who had declared martial law across the southern third of the nation, warned he may expand it nationwide.

this ramadan is set to be the greatest ever

1989, a prison revolt happened, and the missionary Jacqueline Hamill, who helped the prisoners, was gang raped for days, literally until she died.

Duterte was mayor then, recently joked on the event and said he wished to have taken part of her rape.

>USA

Here's to a Happy Bombadan, everyone.

well the mayor is a collaborator too
emergency funds given from the government and he finances hes private army and just call them Maute Group calling themselves ISIS

When will women learn.

>irrelevant shithole country

>that flag
Nothing wrong with me

It's hard when the muslim populace supports the terrorists

Well if the other side had something to look at I'd love to see it. Don't give me (()))s lad, I'd be in Syria fighting for Assad if I wasn't busy and they allowed foreigners.

KILL ALL MUDSLIMES

This, if they attack at few days from Ramadan is because they have shit planned
globalresearch.ca/the-bloodiest-ramadan-month-on-record-isis-linked-to-multiple-terror-attacks-but-who-is-behind-isis/5535336
They need to break the record of last year

>recently
>+25 years ago

I was going to say that but I didn't want to be rude. Don't worry, it'll be okay.

sucy succ me

I just attacked a camp of super mutants while fucked up on psycho,jet and tats.

fucking body parts all over the place.

>kikebook . com/armedforcesofthephilippines/videos/10155298160983766/

You're talking about SAF 44? that's a retarded situation where the old commander in chief sent fucking urban police to fight a jungle warfare. It's so retarded that the whole operation was USED to be a CIA secret but blown out proportion because of how much the magnitude of police died.

rappler.com/nation/82573-saf-44-american-casualty-denied

>Encouraging immigration
Am I really on Sup Forums?

Its real

twitter.com/Conflicts/status/867322890907201537

>can't send ground troops and backups quickly due to poorly built roads and infrastructure
Give the madman a break.

This. It's either going to be us or them. The sooner we start the better.

>what is new orleans

they can use the nogs as meat shields

I've been on on here since 2010. Then left for foolch and now occassionally come here but the captcha prevents me from posting often

I giggled

Thanks user

Any estimates on the number of fighters they have in Marawi?

the major media is really tying to bury this.

Holy shit

What the FUCK is going on in the Phillippines??

What the FUCK??

im pretty sure duterte doesnt want intel to fall into enemy hands like what the prev pres did.

these are weak rebels, honestly. they mightve blitzkrieged their way in but the situation is contained. please do not believe ISIS sources

>please do not believe ISIS sources
i cant believe i have to say this to an (arguably) functioning adult

We even made a movie about it :^)

youtube.com/watch?v=lBuuKKSlok4

use legacy capcha

He made the joke of raping her back in April faggot.

How many terrorists have lived in Belgium? How many still live there? How many are planning further attacks against European targets from Belgium?

my yellowcab just rocked up and i got a big bag of weed from Baguio

yeah im /comfy/

They have a draft in the Philippines, so I don't see enlistment being difficult, senpai.

FUCKING SAUDIS
REEEEEEEEEEE

>still living in a shithole of a country
>american flag

how? I always browse incognito even on my own machine. Can the settings be made permanent?

post some Filipino dishes that are great
preferable ones that are easy to recreate