Why do you hate globalism?

Why do you hate globalism?
Isn't it nice when we as a species work together?

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2016/03/17/in-denmark-84-per-cent-of-welfare-recipients-are-non-western-immigrants/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sup Forums only considers caucasians to be of the same species.

FPBP

nice try Abdul, but you and I are certainly not equals

see this, what do?

What happens when a tyrant rises to the head of the global state? How do we respond?

Protip: We don't. A global government would be too susceptible to subversion and corruption long term.

It's just a new form of colonialism. Except it's more of the corporate/banking kind.

Libs fall for it because it's sold as multiracial children holding hands and singing.

First of all, because niggers and sand niggers have a tendency to fuck everything they touch up. Secondly, because nobody has ever been able to answer why multiculturalism is a benefit other than "it makes me feel good"

Hell no.

Unless the whole world is completely iberian then yes

Do you know the process of Osmosis user? 3rd world will pour in the 1st only to have a middle living standart after, and that middle living standart would be basically nigger tier.

So, according to your logic, it would be better to balkanize America, to prevent the probablity of a tyrant ruling over all American people?

The continuation of the white race and the ideology of globalism are mutually exclusive.

globalism isn't about multiculturalism
its about global cooperation, rather each national state following its own egoistic goals

What's the benefit

People just need gun rights and problem solved. If I wasn't lazy I'd post the screencap of the guy explaining why you can't subvert people with military when most of them are armed. It's just impractical.

no world wars, for starters

Bullshit. There's been wars ever since the second tribe of humanity. Your world peace dream is impossible. As long as there are people who want something someone else has, there will be war.
And as a side note, I want WW3 to happen. Good time create weak men. And we have too many weak men. Wartime will do wonders for our youth.

>As long as there are people who want something someone else has, there will be war.
That's why we need to change our concept of someone else. If we see ourselves as one people, there is nobody else, thus no reason for war

Globalism will never work as long as there are two things. Islam and some modicum of freedom of speech. The Islam reason should be obvious. The freedom of speech reason is because globalism will never work if the govt can't publicly and violently make examples out of dissenters.

Yes

"In a world without borders, I'd create some."

- Anyone. Because the Human is inherently flawed by greed, as small as it is.

>If we see ourselves as one people
Too bad that can never happen

No, that's not how it works you fucking idiot. Niggers rob people all the god damn time for their shit. American niggers rob other americans and they're one people under one border, but that doesn't stop shit. There are multiple gangs within one city who go to war with each other even though they are not only citizens of the same country, they live within the same city in the same state. What happens when we open up all the borders and muslims start purging everyone who isn't a muslim?

Scorpion and the frog, you fucking nigger.

There is absolutely 0 way to prevent wars.

>rather each national state following its own egoistic goals
>no war

doubt.jpg

It is happening already in small steps. Just look at the EU

globalism doesn't solve all of mankinds problem, but it does solve the problem of war

"work together"

Best way to prevent wars is probably to disarm states, this i agree to.

No, it doesn't solve the problem of war. You completely ignored the point and repeated that it would stop war. It will not prevent war.

To kill white people and the ability to create technology.

How does globalism prevent civil wars or seperatist wars?

>It is happening already in small steps. Just look at the EU

>EU
>each national state following its own egoistic goals

The other races act as an anchor on the European peoples. They are not capable of achieving what we can achieve.

globalism can only be achieved by through the wholesale destruction of everything in its path

why do you hate diversity in your world?

we had two world wars in the first half of 20th century.
Due to increasing globalisation, we managed to survive the whole second part of 20th century + 17 years without world wars.
There never was such a long period without any major wars in history

People are so selfish. They should care more about me and what it is I want!

This idea of a global community and oneness as a people is silly, not because I disagree with where the wall is placed, but because I see the god damn z dimension. This universalist ideology is a cover for conquest by the financial elite. The fools with their slogans don't see their place within the hierarchy. There will be no "oneness" between the peasants and the lords.

because jews want a communist jew world order.

>Isn't it nice when we as a species work together?
Yes. Too bad no one can agree on what to work on. Forcing everyone to all work with the same method on the same idea should work perfectly though. How could conflict arrive from that?

>It is happening already in small steps. Just look at the EU
Yhea the EU is working together not hurting muslims feefee while muslims blow up

>Due to increasing globalisation, we managed to survive the whole second part of 20th century + 17 years without world wars.

Nuclear weapons actually.

civil and separatist wars are often funded by other nations who follow their own national self interest

Cui prodest?

Ok, Roughly half of my country does not want multiculturalism. If the half that does tries to force it, there will be a civil war. Globalism just caused a war.

I don't hate globalism.
It is nice to see everyone work together because I'm not an edgy 18 year old

Yes the people who want tgeir own solely.

There is a difference between globalism and globalisation

>I don't hate globalism.
>It is nice to see everyone work together

Exactly the kind of thing a naive 18 year old would say.

No, you're a naive, idealistic 18 year old.

globalization is not about 'all humans working together'

globalization is about centralizing economic and political control so the elites can force all humans to work for them.
in other words, globalism is an evil world domination scheme straight out of a children's cartoon show.

Tell me how being part of the same state prevented US civil war?

Globalism can only be achieved through the wholesale destruction of everything in its path

Why do globalists hate diversity so much?

Which is why they stopped making children's cartoon shows.

Globalism...Working together....
Right, those "refugees" seem to be co-working with Europeans just fine in places like Sweden, right?

Yup, I also believed in unity, tolerance and evolution as society, until I realized it means not uplifting inferiors to be equals, but shooting down superiors and threats to rich people to be equal to inferiors.

if we can prevent all wars other than civil wars, this would be a big step forward, wouldnt it?

Again, it would not prevent all other wars. You seem to think that this is just undeniable fact when in fact the opposite is true. It would not prevent wars as much as you'd like to believe otherwise.

No, it would Iprefer the fighting not being where i live.

we tried but their iq prevents any useful progress
to the extent we're blamed for being privileged and therefor racist
the rest is just elitist dickwaving

/thread

this is a logical fallacy

globalism is destruction
it destroys cultures
it destroys diversity
it destroys nations

foolish and naive globalists falsely promote the notion that a uniform world will end conflict

but in reality it will suffocate and blot out every sense of individuality

globalism is death

GLOBALISM ONLY BENEFITS THE LOSERS. WINNERS ARE ALWAYS DRAGGED DOWN, WHICH IN TURN RUINS WHATEVER SYSTEM WAS IN PLACE THAT LED TO WINNING. IT'S SIMPLE, IT IS THE MECHANISM BEHIND EVERY IDEOLOGY ON THE LEFT.

That's just shifting definitions.

"If we remove countries then they can't go to war with each other. Never mind that administrative district 12 is fighting administrative district 13, at least they aren't Germany and Britain anymore so it doesn't count ;^)"

Just look at the EU, argubly a globalist entity, which gave Europe the longest period of peace it had ever seen

You come from a country that created the concept of melting pot
By definition, America is destroyer of cultures, nations and diversity

The EU has done fuck all to stop wars and has even contributed to a few.

but those administrative districts, as you call them, would be subordinate to a world government.
There would be a world police that can prevent fights between districts

Countries not in EU havent started any wars and EU was not at peace it entered iraq

and you seek to promote this on a global scale

>species
yeah no jew

2001 Insurgency in the Republic of Macedonia
2002 Perejil Island crisis
2004–2013 Unrest in Kosovo
2004 unrest in Kosovo
2008 unrest in Kosovo
2011–2013 North Kosovo crisis
2004 Georgia, Adjara crisis
2006 Georgia, Kodori crisis
2007–2015 Civil war in Ingushetia
2008 Russia–Georgia war
2009–present Insurgency in the North Caucasus
2013–2014 Euromaidan and pro-Russian unrest in Ukraine
2014 Crimean crisis
2014–present War in Donbass
2014–present Military intervention against ISIL
2015–present Wave of Terror in Europe
2015 Kumanovo clashes

The human species is a problem.

Yes, world police can stop billions of people.

yeah

it's speciesism

Oh great, so now it's a 3 way war. Or now possibly jjust 2 was but 12 and 13 team up to take on the worldwide police state.

so whites are a species now?

no wars between individual EU countries
If one day, we had something like a world wide EU, a human union, we could prevent all wars
wouldn't that be beautiful?

Iceland has never started any wars in history.

Muh jobs

where did you learn that globalism will prevent wars?

what evidence is there for this?

is this just a theory?

perhaps the reason we have so many concurrent wars is because globalism is spreading

We work better when we hate each other.

EU started in 1993 US started in 1776 and in 1850 had the largest deadliest war in history.

a fucking Kraut is pushing a final solution

really makes ya think

Tower of Babylon ring a bell?
No. It's not nice. It's a manipulation and a lie to subjugate the people YOU hate. That's become obvious. YOU'RE obvious.
Fuck off back to Israel.

That's reality: among 6.5 to 7 BILLION people, show me all of them are selfless. IMPOSSIBLE! I'm not selfless!

Yet I'm not going around parading the "ME ME ME" mentality. I'm in a precarious situation, and if I can't find work I'm in a bind, sure, but I make sure I find some. Until now I've gotten by.

And by the way, leftists want to take that away because I'm a fuckin' white male? FUCK YOU! /digression

You should really kys, Fritz. You're a lost cause.

>no wars between individual EU countries
>If one day, we had something like a world wide EU, a human union, we could prevent all wars
>wouldn't that be beautiful?

protip: ever since the 'end of world wars' we have STILL actually had plenty of wars and death and murder and hatred.

the 'war on terror' is a side effect of globalization, and it will always exist as long as globalism is being forced.

if we did end up with a 1 world government, you would have thousands of dissenting groups take up arms against it all over the world, not just radical muslims.

globalism does not stop war, it actually increases war.

to have a common government you must have a common culture and a common language. it is right now going way to fast and in such a way that will be totalitarian with the 0.1% have everything.

If it is done right it would be a procedure that could take up to 200 years.

This x 100.
Globalism is a ploy for the gardeners of the ponzi scheme to avoid a reckoning. It's a tool designed to help them sell powerlessness under the name of equality. It's actually disgraceful how they're soiling the concept. Globalism is empty as long as it comrs from greed.

If the Globalists really want us to get on board, they can eliminate odious debt, stop exploiting people, go clean up fukushima and the great pacific garbage patch, decommission all nukes, and spend the infrastructure money to get us off oil.

Then come talk to us about how you come from ideals, once you've proven you yourself are coming from a place of ideals. All else is manipulation.

Yes until Germans, Arabs and Blacks fuck it up

What are talking about user? The world has been in varying degrees of war since America started pissing in other peoples politics. I view war as an awful thing. Like getting run over by a bus. Mass murders (which we call terrorism now) are just another part of life. Shitty, shitty life.

Hasn't done anything to toughen us up.

>Mass murders (which we call terrorism now) are just another part of life. Shitty, shitty life.

terrorism is not the same as mass murder.

mass murder is usually done for personal/crazy/selfish reasons.

all islamic terrorism is carried out with a shared goal: to tell the 'zionist world order' to fuck off out of the middle east

it is gurellia warfare being used as a psyop

We already have a world police. See my flag.

Work together?
you mean work for the jews.

What if instead of a human union we try a soviet union and see how that works out??

Also, you're being so ridiculous I really think this has to be bait. Gr8 b8 though you're racking up those (you)s

>Isn't it nice when we as a species work together?
Except that's not what's happening here's an example from my neck of the woods.
breitbart.com/london/2016/03/17/in-denmark-84-per-cent-of-welfare-recipients-are-non-western-immigrants/
Also they obviously don't do shit in their own nations either which is why they run away from them aswell.

True cooperation would exist if they did their part in their own nations but they don't. They move to ours and then run us into the ground financially and call us racists if we complain about it.

sure under the yolk of tyranny of which many will have to die right away but hey no war right.

First you take the peasants guns and then you kill them.

best way to prevent wars is not to disarm but to have true informed democracy where false intel and false flags are not used to lie people into going along with war.