Burger in germany

Guys, I've infiltrated behind the cuck lines to find out if the memes are true. Only been here a few hours. Lots of muslims, the toilets are wierd, and cigarettes look like this.

On the plus side no open container laws, so you can drink beer on the sidewalk. So thats cool I guess.

Also, turns out muslims are nocturnal. Daytime tons of germans, night time only muslims. Kinda wierd.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yFzfwEbXGHY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Go to the museum or something... post pictures.

Cut your nails nigger.

>toilets are wierd
Nice try Pajeet.

Also which city are you visiting?

what do cigarettes in burgerland look like?

>On the plus side no open container laws, so you can drink beer on the sidewalk. So thats cool I guess.
You can jaywalk and bang prossies, too! Enjoy freedoms burg friend.

>he doesn't know about german poo shelves
protip: it is weird

They aren't plastered in gore.

Smoking is a disgusting habit op. Lowers your test and makes you more of a cuck than you already are which is almost impossible.

>Guys, I've infiltrated behind the cuck lines to find out if the memes are true.
You thought was jokes? Dumb yank lmao
>the toilets are wierd
The shitshelf is humanity's greatest invention. Of course, when the pinnacle of artistic expression in your country is shitting your pants in public, it's understandable that it wouldn't understand.
>and cigarettes look like this.
7 euro lmao
>Also, turns out muslims are nocturnal.
If you've only been thereal a few hours, how would you know?

I quoted OP verbatim, bongfriend. Don't blame me for burger education.

>thereal
fuck phoneposting

You should try Gauloises or even rolling your cigarettes while you're here. Get a package of Javaanse Jongens Classic (it's orange), some filters, and papers. It's about a third of the cost to smoke rollies.

>shitshelf
>german poo shelves

so I just googled this. wtf? where does it go?

How much was your ticket and where are you @

lmao the shit just sits on the bowl

germans must be smelly af

youtube.com/watch?v=yFzfwEbXGHY

What do you mean where does it go

It's hell working at a super market that sells cigarettes.

We're probabily the only country left that dosen't put giant warnings on the cigarette box.

>smoker

Literal gutter trash

How do you get rid of the poop? Do you scrap it off of the shelf with your hand?

Cigarettes should be banned

this is what cigarettes look like in australia

No fun future sight then? What a pitty.

>$4.79

How fucking old is that picture? Pack of reds is about $7.30 here

Germany should put warning labels on sandniggers.

wait
do you not have water flush things (whatever they're called) in the u s of a?

Fuck off were full.

I was driving through Kentucky and West Virginia and they're still that cheap.

a 25pack of reds will run you $25AUD

Smokers deserve everything they get. I hope they raise the price to 10 euro soon.

Where I live, a pack of Marlboro red shorts costs $16.70 because of copious sin taxes and Marlboro being bitches.

USA Toilet
>poop falls into bowl of water
>water spalshes gaping anus
>toilet paper thrown into bowl of water
>bowl of water is flushed, poop goes for ride with water down the drain

German toilet
>poop plops onto shelf
>water is flushed out of bowl
>poop still on shelf

>going to countries that aren't america

nah.

It's a current photo. You're just paying $3.00/pack in state taxes.

If you shop around and book in advance you can get direct transatlantic returns for around £500.
Iceland is the bridge for cheap flights otherwise.

>poo shelf
What in the actual fuck is a poo shelf? It sounds like something India would have.
Bongistan who's ever been to Spain here. And I didn't dump my shitty toilet paper in the bin there. Toilet paper goes down the toilet. Dirty mongrel Spaniards.

Yes. You're full of muslims. That's the problem

New York or California?

Actually it inhibits estrogen production

What's the price for a regular marlboro? over here it's 6,5 euro it's relative cheap considering neighbours ((fuck you luxembourg))

>he doesn't enjoy looking at his poo
>he will never feel like a big boy

You flush.

Smoking is good for you, you stupid moron. Why do you think the Jews want to ban it???

Arizona

Bout 4 usd here

Jews don't want to ban it. Everyone just wants it to be regulated because tobacco companies are run by malicious Jews who want to make money off of your cancer.

>poop still on shelf
That never happens though, unless your shit is truly enormous.

In Germany you poo on a dry shelf and flush it down with water. Probably to keep people from not flushing while they waste time on the toilet

>Also, turns out muslims are nocturnal. Daytime tons of germans, night time only muslims. Kinda wierd.

They don't have to work and get gibs so they sleep all day and fuck German girls all night.

Also clean your nails.

It's because the shitskins don't work. By day they collect their welfare check and sleep by night they get their fikki fkki on.

It ranges between $2 to $16 depending on where you buy them.

The cheapest cigs are buying a carton in the mail tax free from an Indian reservation. The most expensive would be buying a pack at a convenience store in New York City.

I'd be nervous af flushing a solid piece of anything down my toilet.
>Just homeowner things...

You can shit so big pile of shit on the shit shelf that the shit touches your ass.

I paid like 17 in downtown SF

That is disgusting. The water helps to mask the bad smell. Human shit sitting in the open air stinks. I thought Germans were supposed to be good engineers?

Bathrooms with these toilets must stink like hell.

Guys.... They're here...

No wonder Germans have the most vile fetishes

I think the point is the flush it the moment it hits the shelf

>Where I live, a pack of Marlboro red shorts costs $16.70
Where the fuck do you live, last pack of Marlboro i bought in NYC was 10.00.

Went to google image to find out it's true. Maybe they have scat fetish or something.

Don't see a problem with the cigarettes.
Just disappointing that they never made a panini- sticker album to collect and trade this gory glory.

Do you know nothing about Germans?

The fumes turn them on and they have a good wank before flushing their shit down the toilet.

I googled it too hilarious

>The shelf-design (or washout toilet as they are officially known) also used to be a popular design in Holland (The Netherlands). Since I grew up in The Netherlands, I know everything there is to know about the proper usage of a washout toilet.

There are two things you have to do, in order to make the washout toilet as joyful to use as our old trusty US ‘standing-full-of-water’ toilets. These two things are:
1) Using toilet paper before sitting down
2) The double flush…

Firstly, before you sit down to go Number Two, you cover the shelf with toilet paper. Only about approximately two stripes of paper, each two papers long, are needed to cover the shelf. Covering the shelf will make sure you don’t get the dreaded skid marks after you’re done.

Secondly, you apply the double-flush technique. The moment Number Two hits the toilet, you immediately flush. This will prevent unwanted scents to accumulate.

After the first flush, you can keep sitting down and enjoy your book or newspaper. After you’re done and have made your behind all sparky clean, you apply the second flush to get rid of the toilet paper.

And that’s all there is to it, really. The toilet paper put in the bowl before sitting down will make sure you don’t have skid marks, and the double-flush will make sure no one will know you ever went!

German here. Only a few old toilets have this shelf. My family has never had something like that. I think it's disgusting. These shelves are by no means standard here in Germany, don't be fooled.

Thats actually pretty uncommon here. Only saw them once at my grandparents house. Also what is wrong to admire your work, before flushing it into nirvana.

HOW??

>left
that looks ridiculous
do you dip your cock in shitwater?

Was that 10 years ago? Marlboros are over $10 even in Buffalo, NY

German poo shelves. You like shit on a plate, then the water washes it away. Its.... odd.

Marlboro Reds can be bought from any corner store for about $6 USD.

A carton of duty free reds from Indian Reservation is 10 packs for $25.

Funny thing about this is they're plastered in gore in Germany, yet more people probably smoke there than America

Nice try, tobacco merchant

Are you saying that in spain they throw their used toilet paper in the trash instead of flushing it?

That drawing is inaccurate. The water is not that high.

Yup, back in 2004 last time i was sent to murica. i can't believe how expensive they were.

You've not seen uk fags

Streets are clean. Autistically clean. Kinda nice.

Middle is standard German toilet. Left and right are equally retarded, right is outdated as hell.
Also if you're not stupid you can aim your shit at the water and don't have to scrub the toilet after each use.

Both have some special abilities. One stinks more, the other lets you splash drips of toilet water against your ass, which is less hygienic and very disgusting, too. But most toilets are deepflush, not flatflush now. Do you have a problem with looking on your own shit? Maybe you should eat healthier food? I salute every hanky to keep it in honor before flush.

You haven't even seen the weirdest picture they put on our cigarettes. It's pretty much a way to activate our meme mechanism so that when we see cigarettes we think of these pictures. But i doubt its working.

Anyway the worst one i've seen is the one with a hole in the throat. It looks like a butthole on a pack of cigarettes. I'm pretty sure someone has masturbated to this.

pic related,they even have a fucking mid-surgery pic.

They do have the shit shelf toilets. So the shit falls on the shelf and doesn't go straight into the water. I figure it's because krauts want to smell the turd in its purest state and savor it before they flush.

Not for long.

Autobahn your way over here. Statistically less chance of a terror incident.

You think you're trolling, but you're actually right.
But you'd have to smoke 2 or fewer cigs a week.

Keeping this.

One more reason not to ever smoke again. fuck cancer sticks.

I've seen plenty of them actually
Nearly every one of your tourists we get here is a fucking poof

Kek

The prices keep rising steadily with no end in sight

Honestly last time I went to Germany, the thing I loved the most was there coffee.
You could literally go to the shittiest place and their coffee would be better than 90% of the places in America.

Is the US toilet made for elephants? 5Kg poo through a 30cm pipe? The middle one is standard.

Don't get me wrong. I know that tobacco is one of the ways jews keep us down. My problem is how open the EU is about brainwashing.