Anybody just feel like giving up? Trump wasn't what we wanted...

Anybody just feel like giving up? Trump wasn't what we wanted, the right wing didn't become resurgent and devolved into a laughingstock, the left only solidified its power despite the hysterics of libcucks, nothing seems to be improving anywhere beyond the set course. I don't feel like going on. Is going back to being blue pilled really so bad?

should have voted Hillary she would have made all the bad go away unlike drumpfqerf0j

It was all planned out, Trump was the globalists choice from the beginning.

Be Red-Pilled behind high, closed walls. Welcome the mainstream blue-pills and watch them destroy themselves. The time for Red-pilling and resurgent conservatism is only after the land has been scorched.

If the gays and the women think that Islamic refugees will be their best friends, bring them in en-masse.

The right became attractive to many because it didn't push people away as aggressively as the left. That's why it did so well and why it grabbed the attention of so many voters. While the left made a villain of anyone who said "coloureds" the right were more calm and didn't try and make anyone out to be evil.

Then they stopped doing that and once they tasted just a modicum of power it went to their heads. They wouldn't shut up about the Clintons and stupid Pepe memes. You began to engage in the same hysterics that the killed off the left. You began to aggressively kick out people who didn't fit into the rigid definition you had for people like yourselves.

Basically infighting is killing off both sides. The right is just having it worse right now.

Obvious shill post but i'll bite.

You faggots will never each fuck all shitposting on a german abstract painting image board. If you want Alt Right to be resurgent we need street presence, real life organisation, real life speakers, books, flyers, etc.

To become a movement we need to get the fuck out of our houses and start being present on the streets.

Not in autistic marches and shit but in SS level organisation, strategy, planning, and ruthless efficiency.

Trump is doing what he can. We need to do what we can. Only then will (((they))) begin to fall. We've knocked (((them))) off balance, now we need a good KO combo.

>we
You don't live here. You can't vote here. So stop implying this has anything to do with you.
You have elections soon. Worry about them, WE will worry about us.

>Trump is doing what he can.

Nothing?

>voted for trump
>realizes he's been cucked

I hope you like using your asshole for sex

Reminder several of you newer "redpilled" kids just got swept up in the hype.

Niggers are being complete niggers, but systemic racism is still a real phenomenon.
Muslims are certainly fucking up certain places in the world, but the vast majority are the same as any Christian.
Men are certainly disadvantageous in certain aspects of society and relationships, but so are women.

You're only apart of this side because the fat SJWs came screeching down your throat. There will be absolute retards on either side, but the vast majority of people want progressive policies for a reason.

See, this is why you retards aren't doing shit.

You had no idea why you had a resurgence in support. There was more room for freedom of speech on the right than the left. Sadly you Neo-Nazi fucks are so retarded that you think it was because of some vague ideas of authority from the most passionate members. (I am pissing myself at the idea of some neo-nazi retard sitting in his council flat, getting worked up over ideas that him and his equally uneducated friends will patrol the street and be seen as a group of heroes the country needs and will of course admire and love)

Your undoing is the rigidness of what is allowed to be said and what isn't. Once that occurs you'll lose all fringe support, which is what is happening.

i didn't actually believe all his promises but i thought half were very possible but i mostly voted for him to fuck up DC and kick out the career politicians and the like. what really got me was when he not only did not clean out washington but kept the same people and brought in more kike globalists. the only new blood he brought to DC was his kike family by giving them all jobs that they have no experience to be effective at

I knew the (futile) resurgence of nationalism and civic virtues was going to happen ever since I read some book on historic, economic and political trends and its causes. It's crazy because I've already been years without checking any news and the little I got from Sup Forums (the surge of international terrorism, mass migration from 3rd world countries, the obvious state of bankruptcy of western nation-states, the soon-to-be death of the welfare state, the capacity of nation-states to tax plunging, etc) came to me as very predictable, not a surprise at all.

And it was a book written in the 90's. The sheer amount of eye opening stuff in there is mind blowing.

Of course you faggots prefer to stay in this board, obsess over identity politics and LARP as an aryan warrior, so I guess sharing this with you is like throwing pearls to the pigs.

>Is going back to being blue pilled
yeah good luck with that

feel the same way man will vote for mad max but honestly wont change much .
the best thing you can do man is live a happy life we cant effect the march towards globalisation even alex jones gave that up to become another right wing talking head . fix yourself man make yourself the main priority . and start by cleaning your room.

When will you idiots understand. Trump and Clinton are just different sides to the same coin. There was no acceptable candidate for you people to vote for.

Dems litterally flailing around DC screaming about Russia and impeachment, but yea, two sides of the same coin. Jesus.

Trump was a populist candidate but he quickly became indoctrinated by the establishment once he got in power. It is clear that the only way we are going to turn things around is with a real populist dictator, not another puppet.

test

yep. checkem.

no, never! im not siding with normies. besides i already took the pill. live life with no remorse