Why are they dressed in black?

why are they dressed in black?

I don't know but that picture is so /x/ material

one of these men is probably the antiChrist

Well it isn't Trump. He's not smart enough to be the anti-Christ.

I don't think Francis is that smart either
So Ivanka é um tranny

The one in white

Shit storm is a brewing, libs will bitch that this women went dressed very modestly to visit the pope but not the Saudi king, i can almost hear the autistic screeching.

lel.

LOL

Throughout the catholic churche's history the inquisitors, priests and crusaders who wore black were the footsoldiers of the church (the SS elite force equivalent of nazi germany).
Fuck Trump and his jewish loving family. Piece of lying shits.

Ancient Jewish defense measure to ward off the spirit of Christ while in His house

Only Catholic Queens can use other colors when they meet the Pope.

The rest of the women are forced to wear black.

Name my band game?. It looks like a Fleetwood Mac reunion.

They're dressed in black to signify the death of Roman Catholicism. The Pope is just a big lefty virtue signaler now.

Surprise. They hate christianity. So much they take every opportunity to fuck with it. In this case clothing for a funeral

Anyone think there's any significance to the painting behind them?

They're currently using their Bankai

I didn't even look at it seriously, I just figured it was the dogs playing poker.

this

You never know user, I personally think the false prophet. The anti-christ will help build the next temple and profess blasphemy towards the Most High.

The wearing of black signifies repentance to the pope as he wears white signifying being "pure". FU pope.

it's a tradition and part of protocole, only catholic queens can wear other color (white)

Looks like somebody is tired of winning.

WHO DIED??

My soul

PLEASE DESCRIBE THE TEXT ON THE IMAGE BRO. I AM HAVING MALFUNCTION

JEWED.COM

> being this mad about an image

You live in a sad world son.

Why is this smug always smiling

respect shown to Christianity in stark contrast to no fucks given in Saudi .

Black is symbolic of both power and mourning. Perhaps they know the false Christianity of the Catholic Church is about to end.

>no headscarf when visiting KSA
>stupid funeralwear when visiting the Pope

What a disrespectful whore.

You'd be smug too if you made the pope your bitch.

he doesn't have many skills

because he's always winning

Funeral. Death of the West.

Good guys wear black /pol

The white one

For himself, his pals, and Israel? Sure.

they made a statement, it seems. Melania Trump wore the head covering while visiting the pope, but didnt wear a head covering while in Saudi Arabia. kind of a slap in the face to saudis. its not a requirement to dress in black anymore visiting the pope, as they have relaxed the rules. so they stuck with tradition for the pope, but disrespected the saudis

The pope declared the day an official day of mourning in the Vatican.

Kek

Melania is a shitskin because she covered her head.

To mind fuck a crooked old pope

zerohedge
Here Are The 66 Programs That Trump's Budget Eliminates

Kushner is right there just outside the photo.

it's this, although I think they are from protestant backgrounds (except Yael kek)

You'd smile too if you'd always gotten everything you ever wanted by simply being an obstinate child.

Morticia and Gomez meet the Pope
Tillerson is Uncle Fester

Ivanka converted to judaism

They don't have the "privilège du blanc". Only the Queens of Italy, Belgium, and Spain can wear white. Also the grand duchesses of Luxembourg and the princesses of the House of Savoy