Are some people just evil?

Do some people exist that are simply evil?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TuQzE2YYPNE
youtube.com/watch?v=PVRg4Xgo7Pc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>do evil people exist?

you're on a board right now that's filled with them.

You would have to provide a definition for what you consider evil. That said, most humans are either cattle, or the excrement thereof.

There is no Good or Evil.

Just survival or extinction.

Of course. Take for instance the piece of shit that keeps posting all the niggercock threads on this board.

yup

Actually, there is no Good or Evil, only intent.

that guy is clearly chaotic neutral

Yes.
They're called "psychopaths."
They tend to form cults and get soft-headed rubes to do their bidding.
Look into Dr. Robert Hare's book "Without Conscience" for a quick primer.
Evil exists and it's better to know it and face it.

Hi

>Do some people exist that are simply evil?
yes, they're called "jews"

Yes.

If someone says evil doesn't exist then they are evil.

Fuck you.

We call them jews

>he believes in morality
>he thinks there is good and bad

oh sweet retarded child, morality is subjective, and everyone believes they are the good guy. There is no such thing as evil. There is just is and isn't.

Yes. Germans.

N-not the Nu-germans though of course.

I used to believe it was Hitler. Now, not so sure.

Evil is a social construct

this board is leaning quite a bit further to the side of good than the internet average

youtube.com/watch?v=TuQzE2YYPNE

Yes, there are people that are just apathetic assholes that trample over people.

Yes. They also rise to the top of corporations and governments. They gather power. And the most clever of them even figured out how to make the rest of them play by the rules.

Humans are naturally evil, some are especially evil. For example, a Swede like yourself is far more evil than many others, which in and of itself is quite odd given that your asshole is more likely than not getting plowed by some shitskin Somali who considers you less than human.

Yes, but they don't look like your picture. They look exactly like you and me, and everyone else.

Seriously, dude.

EdgeMaster of the Dark Realms

Life is like a game. There's no good and evil, everyone just want to achieve many things by every available way

>Primary Psychopathy (Few psychopaths)
>Second Psychopathy (Most psychopaths)

Together they make up probably 15-25% of our population and occupy most high spaces like investing, news, media, finance, government, lawyers, doctors.

People go insane because when you realize that the world is pure chaos and there is no way you will be saved from death, it turns your brain inside out.

The human mind always tries to rationalize or justify everything. There is no justice in nature, just prey and predator.

>Just survival or extinction.
If that is all there is then all will be extinct you summerfag.

I like how Sup Forums is so against nihilism until the question of morality, good vs evil, surfaces.

Anyone is capable of evil. Many people who consider themselves "good" just haven't been tested.

NO, THERE ARE JUST SOME PEOPLE WHO ARE IN POWER AND THOSE WHO WANT TO TAKE IT FROM THEM.

Human nature is selfish and evil. Anyone who thinks otherwise hasn't been around people long enough.
t. Bus Driver

I honestly believe 90% of humans are evil and while whites are the most benevolent, without law we descend into nigger mode

Tell me then, O bovine of the light: what is the meaning of the eye of horus?

Most people are selfish and evil because that is the one defining quality of a human being. Its just most people pretend not to be.

Jews.

Why communism can never work.

Yes, he's called Donald Trump

A R C H O N S
R
C
H
O
N
S

Like anything there exist extremes. So yes, there are simply good people just as there are simply evil people.

I think the strangest thing about life is that these extremes can get a long well with each other.

Blonalf trumpf

Evil is subjective. Exterminating every nigger in my country could easily be viewed as evil. But if we do so, murder, theft, rape, and all manor of violent crime would be drastically reduced for generations to come. The slaughter of a mere 13% of the population would save hundreds of millions of future children from the suffering the negro brings. It would be a net positive for the country as a whole.

So, would it be good or evil?

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those with good intentions

I`m here, Sven.

shariablue detected

>Tips fedora

Fucking off yourself you sperg.

case in point

I've been thinking the same for some time now. Imagine if they all got slaughtered and alongside with them the overall crime of the USA would be at a record low. Not only that but the USA's budget could grow more by not having to spend so much money on welfare nad programs for niggers and keeping them equal to whites with Affirmative Action.

There is only point of view...
>tips fedora
>pulls out sword
>BONAZZIIIIIII
>The world will be mine!!!
>Vanishes in a cloud of smoke

>Simply give advice about what a space head should do with his life

>''Oh he said mean words, proof of evilness LOL!''

it's okay, jari, but you shouldn't let your mongol rape genes get the better of you

I always find it hilarious when this board that's filled with uneducated morons spewing hate nonstop at literally everyone else tries to claim the moral high ground on anything.

you people aren't "evil" because evil doesn't exist, you're just fucking stupid.

Thanks for the wise words, 62 percenter.

If your car gets stuck in the snow and you are brown, im not going to dig you out. Morality is a social construct. Nothing is actually real, and you are a big homo.

>Are some people just evil?

Not outside a Disney movie.

why don't we just kill everyone so no crime is committed then?

Fullfulling and reaching your goal is good. Not reaching it or working against it, is evil.
Now what that goal is and what the best way to achieve it, is something that humanity is trying to figure out since we can speak and think.
Mythology, Religion and Storytelling is humanity answer to articulate it. That's why history and religion is so important, theiy are part of your heritage just as your DNA is. You wouldnt just throw away your Y chromosome, so why throw away stories that your ancestors created for you so you have an answer to that goal you could have and how to achieve it.
Also don't imagine that you can just think up a goal and decides that's what your body wants. If you think you can do that, then you belive in free will, something only religion gives you.

notice how jews never were expelled from india?
Jews are not evil, stereotypes are.

thanks for reinforcing my point.

Thanks for being a gaylord.

are you a cute boy?

is that really the best you've got?

stop embarrassing yourself.

answer the question

>The guys fighting against the genocide of their people and the enslavement of the lower races by a small cabal of Jewish elite are evil

Yeah right Schlomo, this is why we have to gas you.

no.

Good comes only from God.

why not

yes

Yes

Its a fuck or be fucked world and Sweden is the bleeding, gaped asshole.

God doesn't exist.

You sound like a bitch. Definitely a homo.

just like cold is the absence of heat and darkness is the absence of light

evil is the absence of good

you're asking if people are capable of possessing little to no goodwill. obviously if you're implying the idea that the property of evil exists in the world then conversely there has to be good in the world. the real question should be are people naturally good?

bingo

Yes, they are called psychopaths and they are very different from how they portrayed in the media.
youtube.com/watch?v=PVRg4Xgo7Pc

Your baseless assumptions don't bother me.

you sound like a bitch. definitely a loser.

the only baseless one is you, because you are butt confused.

thats not how the saying goes you stupid amerinigger fatfuck

stop defending your boyfriend, he is a fucking brown bitch.

the only baseless one is you, because you are making assumptions to text on the internet.

that's damn near the dumbest thing i've ever read, lets see if you can top it.

yall niggas both no base

also no

she has a sweet side you'll never see...

your ass and bases are probably mangled all to shit. Enjoy wearing diapers at the age of 32 because of your prolapsed, torn anus leaks all the shit out.

There is no objective definition for evil, therefore what is evil is entirely based on the opinion of an individual.

>your prolapsed, torn anus leaks all the shit out.
how old are you now?

old enough to know you are a fag.

>old enough
confirmed underage

Yes, Tony Blair

Good and evil only exist inside moral parameters, the thing is, doesnt matter what moral parameters you choose, there will always be people that are born with traits you would consider "bad"

that's probably how you like em eh? Fucking FAG.

Evil exists, truly evil people, I am one of them. Convicted multiple times, multiple felonies. The big issue is we don't see you as a human being, you don't really exist outside of our sphere of influence.

Myself, and other like me, can do not wrong, technically, so it cant really be " Evil " because that is just arbitrary restraints society places on you.

You exist right now, there are humans alive within a certain age range, but otherwise, there is only a finite living population.

are you cute?

There's two types of people who will tell you evil doesn't exist; scumbags and easy targets.

Is sociopathy a psychological disorder caused by mistreatment in developmental stages of one's life?

What were you convicted for?

Guess who? By then it will be too late...