The world does not deserve this based man

The world does not deserve this based man

Holy christ

Fake and hetero. Politics gon politics

cannibalism is degenerate tho???

>inb4 reddit comes in yelling 'BASED FLIP'

>No sources

I want to believe.

Not really eating humans, they are muslims. About as cannibalistic as eating rats.

Kek has spoken

thank you kek
can I use sauces?

Elites still pushing for normalization of cannibalism, I see.

I mean, he could always burn them alive. But no, he has to 'eat' them to please his (((masters))).

lol, he's a fucking hypocrite opiate addict who is fine with his suffering citizens dying from EJK.

but for (((some))) reason Trump really seems to like the guy, telling him about the nuclear subs we have posted outside NK, as well as telling him he's doing a "great job" with the drug problem in his country.

I don't really care what happens to some dirty flips, but he better not give Trump any ides, we're a civilized country and we don't kill people without due process

nice source you have there faggot

>uses prescribed drugs as instructed by doctors for his wound
>he's a hypocrite drug addict lmao
that's toptier sophistry desu

Kek speaks

that settles that

>"""prescribed by his doctor"""
sure is easy to be a legal drug addict when you run the country.

why is Sup Forums filled with brainlets nowadays?

yeah trump likes him lmao, probably has nothing to do with the fact that obungo told duterte to fuck off so he fucked off to russia, and trump wants to stop them from getting too close

>being cucked this hard
wew lad, what is even going on in the world anymore

he's no longer on any opiate of any kind. he was using them while recovering from an injury a gorillion years ago.
I've been addicted to opiates and heroin in the past and still have a couple friends on it. I know the look on the faces of someone high on opiates and heroin, and dutdut does not have that look & he's still fat. he's no addict, that I can tell you.

you're fucking retarded. go back to le reddit

also, the government in the philippines is so corrupt. wouldn't you think someone within his circle would have ousted him for hypocrisy?

apply yourself.

Reddit immigrants

This pretty much. Americans being Americans.

Feels like I'm on reddit.

This destroys the leftist narrative that terrorist only attack countries that have intervened in middle eastern conflicts.

fuck them all up, Duterte.
God bless.