Manchester Bombing was /OurGuys/

They did the right thing Sup Forums they helped rid degeneracy and future coalburners. If only they managed to blow up the whole stadium then the UK would be 2% better without future white coalburner degenerate daughters.

Degenerate parents and their future racemixing kids must be removed and these guys went to her concert because they knew that is where these people were.

Hopefully they do the same for other degenerate artists.

Then only true UK non degenerate families will remain and all will be well and they will fight back against Muslims since all the libs and their kids are dead.

Good job guys. Fuck allah and islam but ya helped us out keep removing degenerate for us so only the good guys remain.

>Nothing of value was lost.
>Don't cry for libcucks

Reported to the police. Dude you're going down for this. Dont threaten our society with this kind of BS

Better hide behind your proxies fast

>future coalburners.
Ariana Grande isnt white, she is North African. A better description would be the French term for Arab girls with blacks.

South italians -> greek

>being a moralfag on Sup Forums

how cute coming from you.

FUCK YOU THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MORALS.

THIS IS A THREAT YOU KNOW?!?! its different. I dont care about your cool kids club.

Dont say stupid shit that could endanger me and my friends here. Weve had enough terror attacks

Not everyone lives in a suppresive nanny state, you massive fucking cuckold. What have you done to the country of my ancestors? Make it quick and pop a brain slushie, you piece of shit.

>Weve had enough terror attacks
Happy Ramadan...!

>having american flag
>country of my ancestors

Ok? I dont get it
US isnt even near europe you fucktard. American education at its finest huh?

I was starting to think I was the only one who thought this.

Like, we should kill all the Muslims, but we should hideout for a while and let them establish the Caliphate first.

Let them do the dirty work and then we come in at the last minute.

Please Gretel.
Go to make up in front of a mirror.

i had a feeling they were /ourguys/, thanks OP.

60% of white american male are german descendant retard.

>ISIS is our guys

kill yourself meatball

>Ahmed detected.

only a real German would know that America's ancestors were from Germanic areas.

You know how much 60% would be right?
Thats more than half of the US population?
Why dont they speak german then?

Oh because americans descended from britain you dumbass

War retard. And it was a former english colony, the language of the state was english.
Study something retard.

Fuck off you piece of shit.You are not one of us.

>Irish education

>Italian police arresting someone who praises terror attacks
So Germany does that mean you're going to arrest all of the migrants too? Or just locals who praise the attacks?

No. Just no. They should be re-educated to actually see the truth or keep in a leash so that they don't wander too far off. Not kill them. Niggers haven't spread around our world ruining it by killing all other niggers especially nigger wombs, they just fucked them and kept them, as finnish idiom says, "between their fist and an oven".

>Weve had enough terror attacks
So do something about it you little pussy whipped bitch. Long as your government keeps bringing in refugees you're just gonna get more and more. I wonder how long until incompatible sects of Islam start bombing eachother. What'll you cucks do then? Thats gonna cause some existential crisis

>the country of my ancestors

WE

tfw you realize Conservatard Christcucks bitching about degeneracy aren't far removed from kebab Islamic terrorists

Now go and suck Jamal's dick, faggot.

If you aren't trolling 'avin' a giggle 2 urself m8 you should seriously fucking murder your family and then kill yourself, failing that I hope your neighbor Ahmed explodes you when you attend your next roastie-worship gathering

I'm glad anglos died

I hope Germans die next
I hope French die after that
I hope Noridcs die after that
I'm ok with Italians if they stay in their own country though I guess

I hope albanians drown to death

>not knowing basic history
ahmed go back to your sandcountry to your goatwife and please dont fuck any humanbeings so your stupidity wont spread

>>Nothing of value was lost.
>achmed
how can you justify the murder of a child?
what the fuck is wrong with you the libral parents may have reaped what the sowed but that kid should not have died for the mistakes of her parents.

Killing Anglos is our thing though. Shitskins should stick to their goats.

Please kill yourself.

Every thread with you. Calm down, you filthy Belgium

We let them destroy Israel and the Jews and we then we clean them out.

o shit you recognize me? i might need to take a break from posting for a while..

Ugh she uses a space between the end of her sentence and a question mark. #1 way to determine if someone is a moron.

Nothing of value was lost. Seriously, have you seen Grande's music videos? They are so degenerate it hurts.

It sucks that little girls died. But that is the price you pay for seeing a literal coalburner twerk and sing about sex in front of tens of thousands of impressionable peons.

I always knew that your neutrality was a cover-up and you always dreamed of annexing everyone and founding a Swiss empire. What will be the future of the captured enemies, will you use them as slaves to make clocks and chocolate?

I don't want an empire. I just want to not be surrounded by retarded barbaric morons that are continually trying to fuck up my continent with their impossible stupidity. Just fucking die "Europeans". Europe belongs to Switzerland. If the rest of you could just fuck off that'd be excellent

That fucking sign looks like it's made for goddamn kindergarteners. The """"""refugees"""""" are all men in their 20s, why would you design a sign that looks like it's targeted at 5 year olds?

a burette?

Gotta admit that picture give me a bit of a hardon though. Imagine what we could do with more land. . . . brb

they should make it a theme of blowing up her concerts just to fuck with her

Roastie logic.