*1000 people in the ME die every day*

*1000 people in the ME die every day*

*20 people in the UK die in a single accident*
omg it's the end of the world!! race war now!!

kek, does Sup Forums not realize how dumb you all sound?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/0/manchester-terror-attack-everything-know-far/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>If I find poop in the toilet, then it's not really a surprise, but if I find it on the table, no I have reason to be concerned

the ME was peaceful and rich before we went there to steal their oil

If they could afford to kill you more they would goy

Does anyone unironically believe this

it was peaceful and rich before we killed off all their leaders like saddam and ghadafi (and soon assad, undoubtedly)

There's a difference between a War and normal peacetime society.

You see - War is when there's a specific two sided big conflict going on. And violence is
USUALLY what happens between them to achieve their goals.
Because it is fucking Wartime obviously.

In Peacetime, things are NORMAL. Violence is UNJUSTIFIED. You get it?

pasta

>1000 people in the ME die every day
The difference is that they're doing it to themselves, not others.

>when I find shit in the toilet, I'm not surprised, because it kind of belongs there but when I find shit on my dinner plate, that concerns me.

It was never peaceful. Muslims cannot even live with themselves peacefully, let alone other cultures.

>was peaceful and rich

When? Which part?

right, which is why we should stop removing their dictators for humanitarian reasons

I hope thats bait Mario

>1000 people die in the Middle East each day
Which are quickly replaced by high fertility rate.
Also they die of what, be more accurate please.
>20 people in the UK die in a single accident
So Middle East is comparable to the UK alone ?
20 people with a too low fertility rate to be replaced which is an eternal loss and thus has totally more value for us as a civilization, yes.

Nice try though.

Really? Ever hear of sunni and shia? How about the Armenian genocide?

White lives matter(more)

>How about the Armenian genocide?
Fake news

>When?
Before Islam.

If they could get into a position where they could kill you more they would goy

FTFY kike. it's not always about funds.

*1000 muslims killed by muslims

It can't be helped they're uncivilised savages, it can be helped that we're letting these savages into our homes.

What about the bomb that trump used to kill innocent people in syria just a month ago?
Was it also muslims against muslims?

>they kill each other so it's okay if they blame it on us and rape and kill our kids

suck my dick OP

Oh and BTW the Manchester bomber was born in England and he wasn't muslim, (he smoked cannabis)

Ah, so you made it to Italy. Sea or land route? How are the Gibs?

Go home roach

Parents from Libya, born in England raised muslim, his brother was just arrested and they were both reported multiple times for radical islam.

I guess the Gibs must not be good if they have you shilling online for cents per post.

What does it matter that his parents were from Libya? We're all from africa if you go back enough.
And I already said he wasn't muslim

>funds and arms isis to fight your wars for you plus as an excuse to bomb countries
>be surprised when they bomb you

EU/NATO should just burn.

>middle eastern
>people
Pick one and only one.

>Dune Coons try to invade Christendom for no reason
>Westerners are like "hey, fuck off" and launch crudsade
>Kikes move into middle east
>Dune Coons decide to blow shit up instead of talk out their differences
>UN tries to get them to talk out their differences
>Dune Coons continue to act like monkeys instead
>Westerners try to save dune Coons from communism
>Dune Coons get offended. How dare the west try to help us
>Dune Coons run around acting like savages
>Westerners are like "hey, stop acting like that"
>Dune Coons get upset. Why should they have they have to be civilized?
>Dune Coons get so angry, they decide to blow up some buildings in the West
>Westerners are like "hey, cut that shit out"
>Westerners try to get rid of the trouble makers
>Dune Coons get upset. How dare they try to get rid of murderers

>Muslims kill 1000 people in the ME every day
>Muslims also kill 20 in the UK
wtf I love Muslims now

ah, no true scotsman, nice argument. and we're all from europe now do try and keep up will you

telegraph.co.uk/news/0/manchester-terror-attack-everything-know-far/

Abedi was born in Manchester in 1994 and is of Libyan descent.
The second youngest of four children, his parents Samia Tabbal, 50, and father, Ramadan Abedi, a security officer, were Libyan refugees who came to the UK to escape the Gaddafi regime, although they are believed to have returned.
Abedi was educated locally in south Manchester and studied business at Salford University - but dropped out before completing his degree.
He is thought to have attended the Manchester Islamic Centre, also known as Didsbury Mosque, along with his parents and siblings.
A family friend, who asked not to be named, described him as "normal" and said they were known to the Libyan community in the city.
Police raid Manchester home believed to be linked to bomber
Terror links
French interior minister Gerard Collomb has said Abedi is believed to have travelled to Syria and had "proven" links with the Islamic State terror group.
Mr Collomb told French television that both British and French intelligence services had information that Abedi had been in Syria.
Home Secretary Amber Rudd said Abedi was known to the intelligence services "up to a point".
On Wednesday, BBC News reported that members of the public blew the whistle on Abedi several years ago by reporting him to the anti-terrorism hotline.
An unnamed Muslim community worker told the broadcaster two people who knew Abedi at college tipped off officers after he made statements "supporting terrorism" and expressing the view that "being a suicide bomber was OK".
The calls are thought to have been made five years ago after Abedi left school, the community worker added.

So do you get paid by post?

This is bait, but fuck it, I'll bite. If no one did jack shit in the Middle East, they would burn each other to the ground as they always do when not united under an empire. If the West did nothing people would bitch about how we let poor people kill each other, babies dying, etc. etc. Maybe if the Mohammedans would stop killing each other over everything and fucking shit up time and time again, we wouldn't have to fuck shit up ourselves. It happened to in Lebanon when the Muzzies tried to kill the Maronites, the Iranians destroyed their secular modernization for a theocrat, the regional obsession with purging Israel (who despite being kikes, still treat their Arabs better than Palestine). Even the "modern" Turks threw decades of semi-reasonability under the bus in the name of Allah. This shit would happen with or without us. I'd love to sit back and watch them kill each other, but oil is important and the world community won't tolerate absolute indifference. At least when we go over to exploit people we instill some sense of order

So ISIS are muslim now?

He was a 2nd generation Libyan immigrant, aka a savage.

>*1000 animals in the ME die every day*
>*20 people in the UK die in a single accident*

Fixed that for you