Early Muslim conquests

How come did the Muslims after first appearing as a religion manage to conquer so much territory, from the confines of Tartary and India to the shores of the Atlantic Ocean, in such a short period of time?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ERou_Q5l9Gw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Diu
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Tours
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because if your enemies are literal niggers or bedouins whose highlight of the day is drinking camel piss, of course you will conquer a lot of them.

Persia weak because of wars + high morale + visigoths in spain were a bunch of weak cucks + almost everything was fucking sand

estonia bringing the bants

Early Muslims were alpha and strong as fuck

We weren't there yet to save europe.

>Romans and Iranians were bedouins
Why are whites even allowed to talk about history?
I mean WHY?
You don't even know anything about history. You only know 10% of a subject yet you sound like you're a historian

Your race really makes me want to cut off every whites' tongues and hands.

>almost everything was fucking sand
Indeed.
>Historians estimate the Umayyad Caliphate had a population of around 62 million people, which was nearly 30% of the world's population at the time
now shut your whore mouth.

Estonian education lmao. They conquered land that had Roman for centuries

This is wrong. The sasaanid empire and byzantine empire exhausted their military capability fighting each other. They underestimated the Arab threat because prior to Islam they were independent pagan tribes. Then all of sudden an army of united angry Arabs invaded.

You do understand that Turks are white, don't you? You're just following a false prophet that's all...

fuck off

well it is mostly desert and empty space

They only conquered the apostate heretical parts of Christendom.

A lesson in history that'll be repeated if Europe persists on following the false idols of liberalism & protestantism.

Seems easy to grab up territory no one wants. Nothing of value was lost.

>well it is mostly desert and empty space

>Historians estimate the Umayyad Caliphate had a population of around 62 million people, which was nearly 30% of the world's population at the time

>rapebaby education
just kill yourself.

true spain is a mixed bag nowdays

>territory no one wants. Nothing of value was lost

Lmao tell that to the Romans and Persians

that's interesting, how much did that Umayyad Caliphate contribute to general progress with inventions and science?

spoiler: they were all spanish/egyptians

a population of around 62 million people conquers desert BRAVO

good kebab :P

>Seems easy to grab up territory no one wants
Yes. Egypt, Levantine, Northern Africa, Eastern Anatolia were totally irrelevant.
In Islam, there's no race. Only ummah and infidels.
Are you part of Ummah? yes? then your skin color does not matter.
>illiterate slav
I hate my Ottoman ancestors for not genociding balkanites.

why are you so upset?

>LOL we stoped you guys :)

Wasn't a part of their great success the brilliant tactical mind of Salahaddin(I think his name was)? He is always shown as not just a brilliant commander but also a merciful winner, he implemented some policies that cut down rape of the women and children by quite a lot and he refrained from killing old men and boys. Obviously with any occupational force you'll have missteps but on the whole he is shown in a very positive light by not just muslim scholars and writers of the time but also western scholars and writers. Most historians agree that he was a man with a genius level intelect and he was a merciful ruler.

Because i'm from Black Sea.
I honestly would attack every one of you (except for that swede itt) with an axe and kill you for being retarded.
As a guy who's interested in history, you just trigger me.

>Yes. Egypt, Levantine, Northern Africa, Eastern Anatolia were totally irrelevant.
All those placed sucked then and they still do. Probably paradise for a roach though.

Saladin was born centuries after the early Muslim conquests

No, you see, Rodrigo got C U C K E D when escaping on his own. That's how everyone got cucked.

Oh you tried to genocide the balkanites, remember? You just failed miserably that's all ;)

Romo-Persian war basically depleted the region and it was already relatively weak from the decades of plague.

My paradise is where your kind dies.

Well, maybe it does matter when 90% of the inventions made by "islamic empires" come from spaniards, hellenized egyptians and iranians. Basically non-arabs, and non-moors.

Its evolution of ideas. The more violent and intolerant it is of other ideas the faster and wider it spreads.

Turkey give back Constantinopole and take Bosnia with you

Do you train yourself everyday to be this retarded?
My chair has more brain cells than you
fuck off

that's also true. Jeez, visigoths sucked. Pelayo is okey though

This pretty much explains it all
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ERou_Q5l9Gw

>Nothing of value was lost.
>Fall of Egypt destroyed Eastern Rome's economy
>fall of Maghreb leads to trans-Mediterranean slave raids and piracy, driving the fragmented West into the dark ages
Sure, totally nothing

>yes? then your skin color does not matter.
Nah, it does. Think of arabs vs nigger muslims.

>Turks are white
lol

And all in the span of some 20 years.

Why? Because (East) Romans and Sassanids are cucks. Also, most of North Africa and the arabian peninsula are devoid of life, except tribespeople so if you conquer them, you conquer all.

I don't know man, what's better? Great Mosque of Djenné or the Alhambra? And guess what, spaniards built the latter.
Or do you prefer Hagia Sophia, peak of muslim architecture?

this is a people board, fuck off to mongolia where roach-kin belong

or blow yourself up, I hear that's a popular sport these days

>this is a people board
why are whites here then?

>Also, most of North Africa and the arabian peninsula are devoid of life
North Africa was pretty fertile until muslims drove off all the farmers and used the land for grazing, causing desertification and population collapse

>triggered

You when triggerd

WHITES BTFO

>Battle of Ajnadyn
>Strength 10,000 to 20,000
>losses: 50,000

and this t*rk wants to label others, dumb???? LOLOLOL what a basement dwelling turd sniffer.

>(East) Romans and Sassanids are cucks
This, plus after take over fertile crescent they got good base to expand from, and probably a lot more of manpower.

that's the best you can do? australian children have more wit than you by age 5

shoo subhuman

>modern estimates: Unknown

Submission and conversion.
But Santiago y Cierra!

Most was desert.

Oh.... Then what was his role? Was it more of a reclaiming of Jerusalem kind of thing?

>LELELEleLELELELELEL DESERT XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Islam allowed the once warring tribes of Arabia to unite into one powerfull nation.

He took over the empire of the former Zangid Turk dynasty, and ended up defending against Crusader incursion in the Levant. He ended up making a deal wherein the Christians were granted pilgrimage rights to J-town

Quite clear seeing posts ITT and history, the clash of civilizations if real af and would continue to go on. The Muslims would always side with each other desu.

estimates...
people once estimated turks are human

And how many were christian and pagan/zoroastrian boy?

Mostly in Arabia, which wasn't really conquered

Not an argument

>be byzantine emperor
>some varangian guard is all nice and stuff and invites me to try his traditional "food"
>its actually rotten fish
>"yeah buddy Ill try it later Im a full rigth now"
>drop it into the sewers as soon as I can
>reports of some kind of insect pest originating from some rotten waste at the next day
>yeah wathever ill send some syrian slaves down there to clean if I rememberlater
>two weeks later there are alredy thousands of this six legged insects that some scholars call "t*rks"
>they start taking all of anatolia depleting and contaminating all of the food reserves they find
>900 years later this insects have evolved enough to shitpost in a french croissant making forum

fucking byzantium

They were basically horse niggers using top of the line skirmish tactics that the Byzantines and Persians failed utterly at countering. After they conquered the Byzantines and Persians, the rest was out for the taking. North Africa into Iberia and elsewhere was a cakewalk after they defeated the major powers containing them.

Although, they never should have conquered the visogoths and taken Iberia. King Roderick (I think that was his name) was having trouble with nobels in his realm and when he went to fight the Muslim invasion, the nobles who were supposed to fight beside him abandoned him and basically betrayed him to be cut down in battle. If those stupid faggots stood by their king, Spain would be white today.

Lands like iberia became a wasteland like in WW1 "no man land" just to be repopulated after they were kicked out, i supose it was the same everywhere people didnt pay jyzia.

>"The Alhambra is the peak of muslim civilization, fully ornamented and carefully made"
>its builders were
>Abu al-Ahmar "the red", because he was aredhead, probably because of mixture with aragonese people for 300 years
>Yusuf I, Sultan of Granada "A detailed portrait of Yusuf indicates that "he was white-skinned, naturally strong, had a fine figure and an even finer character. His teeth sparkled, he had large eyes and dark straight hair, a thick beard, a handsome face and a clear voice that was a pleasure to hear. His figure and beauty made him stand out among other people. God endowed him with an extraordinary intelligence, good judgment and sound opinions". Descendant of Abu Al-Ahmar.
>Muhammed V, son of Yusuf and a basque slave

They accelerated desertification in North Africa. The Maghreb was literally a major grain exporter in Roman times, but the muslims killed farmers and turned farms into pasture, and we all know about goat and sheep grazing habits and what they do to land

>this mad

Just post this on /his/. You'll get nothing here, most Sup Forumsacks don't know shit about history and are the equivalent of we wuz niggers claiming every big empire was white

Oh and the Persians made a terrible mistake in underestimating the Muslims which is a big reason why they lost. After the Persians fell, the Muslims then had enoug strength to go after the Byzantines who got rekt by Muslim skirimisb cavalry tactics.

>If those stupid faggots stood by their king, Spain would be white today.
Stop making this memetic mistake about Spanish sand-negritude. They, especially in the South, were sand niggers before the muslims ever arrived. Chalk it up to Neolithic farmer genes

Source?

Historians estimate no one has ever been so assblasted as this roach

/his/ is weak sauce

Eastern Romans were exhausted from decades of war with the Iranians. Sassanids were in the midst of a political transition after Heraklios had instigated the overthrow of Khosrau II and replaced him with Kavadh II, who was himself assassinated, leading to a rapid succession of emperors and disorder within Iran.

The Romans had failed to fortify their Southwestern border. Had they done so, rather than relying on the Ghassanid tribes (who were very effective for over a century, I have to admit) alone, perhaps things would have been different.
The Euphrates frontier was crazily well-fortified, there are many, many forts all along the Eastern border of the empire, such that it took Khosrau, one of the greatest military leaders of the Sassanids, eight years of fighting to break through into Syria.

Add to this the fact that the Romans were complacent due to defeating the Muslims the first time they engaged them in battle. They didn't understand what they were facing - no contemporary Roman source seems to mention the Muslim incursions until they were in full swing, long after 631.

Egypt fell easily because of the persecution of Miaphysites, which itself was a consequence of the failure to unite the church under Justinian, as well as the general mistreatment that native Egyptians suffered under the Romans.
Hefty volumes have been written on the theological aspect alone.

I won't tell the lads that you post on Sup Forums if you don't tell them I do. :^)

Their religion endorses murder, rape, and oathbreaking. Most civilized peoples balk at those and were taken off-guard by a ravening horde of Arab orcs.

hm?

During the early muslim conquest your ancestors were uncivilised too

New Penguin Atlas of Medieval History, among others

check out what happened to North Africa's population numbers when Islam came

but muh millets.

converting pagans is easy, if there are several gods and no one true dogma, then it is a vacuum ready to be filled. same shit happened across Europe.

besides, conversion of beliefe only takes one generation anyways

It´s a turk, they always get triggered and its always hillarious.

>Most honored captain Pasha. I have seen the words in your letter, and that of the captain which you have imprisoned through lie and betrayal of your word, signed under your name; which you have done because you are no man, for you have no balls, you are like a lying woman and a fool. How do you intend to pact with me, if you committed betrayal and falsity right before my eyes? For I take you in no account, for you are a traitor like a Jew. When I saw your armada, I feared you could do me harm; but now I am assured, for like a Jew you lie, so did those who took Rhodes and Belgrade, because they were scared of battle; and if at Rhodes were the knights that are in this pen, it would not have been taken. Be assured that here are Portuguese accustomed to killing many moors, and they have as captain António da Silveira, who has a pair of balls stronger than the cannonballs of your basilisks, that there's no reason to fear someone who has no balls, no honor and lies like a Jew. The pen before you has such cattle that already you are scared and arranging a pact to betray; such pact, should I accept it, these knights would throw me at sea, and defend it themselves.
—Captain António da Silveira

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Diu

Says the guy who thinks that roaches are white

holy kek portugal I love you brother

The correct answer.

French > Entire Cuckslim Cuckliphate

Found nothing relevant

Not exactly, I rememberer reading that here rural population would worship pagan gods, side by side Christianity well into 17 century. Priests did not give a fuck about their job I guess.

>In Islam, there's no race. Only ummah and infidels.
The commies do the same thing to lay claim to all progressions and innovations. How interesting.

Love u to bro, the world ends in the pirineus montains.

Your ancestors would be disgusted with you for degenerating into a filthy Mongoloid mudman instead of a proper Greek

The Byzantine Empire and the Persians were weakened from fighting each other and Jews opened the gates to many cities.

WE WUZ HITTITEZ
Christianity is also same.

>interested in history
>supports history abolitionist
lel

the same thing is true in the Muslim world.

but what matters is the big picture, as long as it don't threaten cohesion and stability some probably didn't give a flying fuck while others did

Turks are so shit at war it amazes me.
It took them two hundred and fifty years to take Constantinople even after it had been sacked and the Eastern empire dismembered.

I don't think they ever actually won a battle, by fighting, without superior numbers. One of their 'greatest victories' was tricking drunken Slavs into drowning in a river or some shit.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Tours
>mussulmans btfo

>I don't think they ever actually won a battle, by fighting, without superior numbers

You're still on our superior Western forum?

What's wrong Turkroach, not enough trash to infest on your own forums?

>Alpha as fuck

>The most inbred humanoids to ever walk the Earth

Pick one.