How triggered is Sup Forums about the new Far Cry?

How triggered is Sup Forums about the new Far Cry?

Other urls found in this thread:

theverge.com/2017/5/24/15685670/far-cry-5-setting-art-e3-2017-ubisoft
youtu.be/ijOcKQoi_EM
archive.is/qD7EC
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>giving a shit about a shitty game

Might be fun to kill some niggers, I guess. What am I supposed to be offended by?

Sue them for stealing " Crossed " comic ideas and putting it on a puppers

>Swedish media corporation makes anti-white christian male propaganda

I'm triggered they're milking a series to 5 and people still buy it

>Playing any Far Cry after Part 2

I'll only be triggered if they don't include all of the genders and have a strong independent person of color as the main character. they better not mess this up, I will be emailing them and pressuring them to make this the most progressive inclusive game in history, and you should too. This could finally be the game us FPS gamers have been begging for.

I like it. Fun to have the MUH GUNS dudes as enemies, it's something you don't see often.

Such a lazy trope

Yeah, Christians who look good on the outset, but then it turns out they are a secret cult who is bad and also is racist (the worst thing in the world btw) Also, they're white, so you can't trust them!

Just more anti-white propaganda, what else is new

I'm too used to this shit to be triggered by any of it

>he plays triple A
lol

>Recreating the Last Supper with radical anti-Catholics
>Lol it's Christian stuff rite?

Have you faggots ever played the original Far Cry games?

You're all retarded Jesus Christ

fallout 2 was great

far cry*
lel

>Far Cry in a 1st world country

fucking please

As a redneck from the deep south, I fucking love this type of concept, but I just know it's going to have the the most hilariously over the top anti-white undertones and vibes. Wouldn't surprise me if you play a good boy who dindu nuffin and has to kill all the whities.

as long as it is interesting, I'm game.

White sharia looks awesome

The first far cry game I played was far cry 2 and hated so much I stopped playing

>brb you have malaria all the time
>weapons are always jamming
>truck gets stuck inna woods in a mud pit next to a tree, fug cant back it up, guess I'll get out of this shit jeep and blow it up and walk
>get told by some jungle nigger to not start any shit or the whole village will try to kill me
>wtf main quest am I supposed to do again?
>niggers in a technical start shooting me cause I drove into their turf and I'm outnumbered

nice 10/10 africa simulator, I'd rather walk through chernobyl in stalker games

>But the art alone has already upset some fans. On the forum Politically Incorrect forum at Sup Forums, one commenter writes, “Sweet. If that is the plot I can find out who make FarCry game and NEVER FUCKING BUY ONE OF THEIR GAMES AGAIN.”

theverge.com/2017/5/24/15685670/far-cry-5-setting-art-e3-2017-ubisoft

YOU ARE ALL IDIOTS

THE GAME SERIES ALWAYS PORTRAY THE VILLAINS ON THE ARTWORK

Personally, I'm excited to play this game to shoot up some white redneck hillbilly trash.

Hahahahahahaha

Also don't complain, there have been countless games where you kill muslims

>stealth doesn't exist because everyone has aimbots and knows exactly where you are no matter what
>they never stop chasing you
>TERRIBLE controls

Most of these "bloggers" probably make the posts themselves and then screen cap them and post them as evidence for free clicks.

desu its not the worst concept. Its been done in other games and presented well. But you just know there's gona be some political Pc bullshit with this. That fucks up the presentation, or just goes up the route of anti white sentiment.

>Swedish
Ubisoft is a French company, and the studio in charge of Farcry is Canadian.

Big league

I think its the complete opposite.

They took the Anti-PC concept and ran with it in the way that actually triggers the right kind of people (AKA racists)

Hahahaha

>Montana
>in video game
I might be in heaven. Who cares about the plot if I can roam.

They do make the best villains. I might play it and see if its fun. I would definitely buy if you can bro opt into the hillbilly club.

Only if they are actually good with said guns
But because of casuals they will be nothing but sitting ducks that are nothing but talk

those comics were fucked up yet erotic at the same time

It'll fail like most of the social experiments that pass for video games now days. The question is how long can they continue to lose money versus trying to virtue signal. The general populace has pretty much shown these people that nobody want's to be lectured whether in music, movies, tv, or video games but it seems (((someone))) has the money to burn.

The eternal leaf once again.

The protagonist is most likely a black guy and all the enemies are gonna be white hillbillies.

Hahaha

>France and Canada
that's arguably worse

Hahaha brown rice crying racism hahahah

not at all, so the villain happens to be a white christian this time, every other time its been a person of color and we would have made fun of niggers for being triggered about that, but we are supposed to be triggered by this? no thanks

No shit

Don't care because nobody will buy it. Just look at what happened to battlefield hardline.

>far cry
>poor sales
pick one.

I wonder how you're gonna be drugged this time. Hopefully there's a mission where you gotta kill niggers while on flakka

Inb4

>you play as DeMarcus Tyronis, a good Boi who dindu nuffin who is now targeted by evil racists for fucking all the white women in Montana
>you must battle for dem programs and reparations for slavery, with any means necessary
>Dude fuck whitey lmao

Name three where they are confirmed to be Muslims as openly as this game's cover art. Merely having Arabs doesn't count.

After the last one being a copy paste job, no thanks

FarCry 4 the main "villain" wasn't a villain at all. It is an actual real plot twist in the game. Your two allies turn out to be insane when they attain power and make things worse.

I got BTFO seeing that

Your kangz ancestors are the reason you can do super human actions and skills

Having Muslims shouting in Arabic their declaration to Islam while committing terrorist attacks doesn't attack?

Well gee, at least they weren't put in the cover AMIRITE?

Far Cry ain't even as big as COD or ass creed and it's already been done to death.

*doesn't count

In what game did this actually occur

>baby's first troll

Yeah seriously
The title doesn't make any sense in that context

Look at what you are comparing it to. Those games make more money than most blockbuster movies. There is no rational way you could expect this game to be anything less than a cash cow.

>us FPS gamers
you mean you whiny SJW tumors? People like you ruin games with you social justice fantasy bullshit.

This too. The main gook in FC4 was actually based and treats you genuinely well if you actually follow his instructions in the beginning, letting you complete your mission and return home. Good story there. Will definitely not happen here though

Only desert cultists are oversensitive enough to be triggered by their own reflection. The better question is whether anyone was ever even considering buying this shit.

I basically posted this in Sup Forums, but what's really funny to me about this is that it makes zero sense whatsoever.

Sketchy things can happen in the rural midwest, yeah. Sketchy things, not literally a whole series based around mercenary actions in third-world, remote places (FAR Cry), rife with full-auto weapons, explosives, planes, vehicles, all sorts of shit, moving into a rural location in a first-world nation where all of that shit is heavily fucking regulated and hunted down.

Fucking seriously, what are the big things that happened that might trigger some of these "oh mah durf durf Drumpfkins" kinds? Ruby Ridge and Waco, and someone in this thread already mentioned McVeigh, whose actions were directly inspired by those. And what triggered both? The government aggressively hunting down possible weapons violations against isolationist rural types and it turning violent.

Unless this is the longest, most stretched-out FBI raid of a game, it makes no sense. Hell, I love the idea of one of these being set in America, but it would have to be a reboot in the vein of what RE7 did in terms of gameplay for the series to make any sense, and judging by the cover and all guesses, I'm not expecting that.

Imagine for a second that'd be stereotypical jews with a menora and dreidels and shit.
Imagine how fucking fast this would get shut down if you're against extremist jews

i unironically like the cover. white power.

>France and Canada
Sweet laugh you got me

I don't care, I'll play it and probably have fun.

I don't see the point in getting butthurt about a video game before I've played it, if it's anything like 4 they'll end making one of the villain characters sympathetic.

Since far cry 3 these games always dealt in shades of grey.

FPBP

We killing these fellas?????

I kinda do as well
They look pretty cool, especially the guy with the revolver

It's just that the timing makes it apparent what they're actually going for

You are not too far off. This is the protagonist.

I think that goes to show exactly what these urban liberal cucks think of us. They think WE are the ones in the lawless warzone. We're all just rural hicks killing each other like it's the Middle East or something.

Fucking assholes. This is why Trump won.

That's the 4th game.

Just found out we're going to be playing as a female police officer (probably non-white)

Hahahahhaaha that's even better than a black guy

Who cares? Far cry 3 was about a white man killing islander cultists. Far cry 4 was an Indian kid murdering Nepalese people. Stop getting so butthurt you little pussy.

You're not triggered now are you?
What's the matter snowflake?

Do you need a safe space

these threads keep getting made to shill FC5, because that's how marketing works these days, controversy = eyeballs. at least you had the decency to not include any game news website links in the OP.

while we're shilling, here, let me shill my ideas too, to counter the liberal gamedev menace:

the solution to this is to make our own games. I've been wanting to organize a #MAGAjam (in response to #resistjam from a few months back) for awhile now. one based Aussie made a terrible but hilarious Based Stickman game, and we talked about it in a thread back in the day.

interactive media is very persuasive, and the liberals have co-opted it as their own. it would endlessly trigger them to see "their" medium used for contrarian purposes.

I have a design for a simple game I'm going to throw together sometime, then release anonymously as freeware. it's a simple River City Ransom-style brawler where you play as antifa, punching red-hatted white Trump supporters. as the game goes on, it stops being just big tough white dudes and starts being dudes of other races, old veterans, and eventually women and children. the violence also goes from old-school videogamey to increasingly disturbingly violent (even though it's all pixel art) as the game progresses.

the point is to show how fucked up the "Nazis (people who disagree with my worldview) should be punched" meme is, when taken to its logical conclusion and practiced in reality.

not to be a douche and a half but (You)s will motivate me to actually make this and/or make #MAGAjam a thing. I have experience organizing game jams and doing web development.

Just like real life.

Playing as a black protagonist wasnt bad in Dorner's Last Stand

youtu.be/ijOcKQoi_EM

>erotic

it was try hard edgy its actually funny until the author was actually forcing it every volume then it was just sad

>emails
kek. Shoulda put Mr. Bundo on the wolf.

It's looks fucking cool, just wish we were playing on their side

Just more 'le evil white christians out there to get you' media.

Yeah, nah, that sounds good.

It's been said in various threads, books, all over the place before. The Right's problem is we don't make as much art, whether by practical concerns or whatever other excuse. However, it needs to be absolutely recognized the power of art, whether genuinely for emotional value or its use as propaganda. Many of us in this younger generation came to our love and proclivity for freedom, liberty, etc., because we grew up doing whatever the fuck we want in games and the like, and grew up emotionally invested in those sorts of things.

As such, many more of us have come to realize the emotional importance of art, while still holding right-wing beliefs. It is absolutely important to propagate ourselves within the media and art, which is hard due to the bias in those communities, but it's only a matter of time.

So just go for it.

we need to photoshop that "sinner" for nigger".

Can someone explain what that cover means and why Sup Forums would be triggered over it?

Remember that new Mafia game where the protag is black and you kill whites?

Cuz nobody else does.

This will bomb.

Archive link.archive.is/qD7EC

I know you're posting these threads to get replies to use in your articles that call anyone who doesn't like this game racist. Stop it.

You fucking moron. You must be new here.

Its sad because its a good, original setting for a game,
If you were playing as patriots like the Bundy standoff, defending your ranch from the federal government or something..
But no, usual boring marxist propaganda from ubisoft..

Last hope in video games is CDProjekt and cyberpunk but I fear even they will have fallen to the jew

it means you are an insufferable weebposting cancerous tripfaggot and that you need to go back

That was literally about the mafia. We're not racial fanatics where white=good black=bad.

It's the context here we're criticizing. The Mafia wasn't a characterization of whites as much as they were just criminals. This is going after "much Christians are just as terroristic as Muslims", and "all deez hicks shouldn't be allowed to have guns."

get a real job, loser
your mother would be crying right now if she understood what you do for a living

>shirking your duties and betraying your country
>patriots

>We're not racial fanatics where white=good black=bad.
say what now?

How dense do you have to be to NOT see the agenda behind this?

The arc in Witcher 3 where you have to choose a new king for Skellige and the woman has no flaws while the man is a dumb brute who doesn't even properly solve the problem has me worried.

I'm not 15 years old so I don't stay up-to-date on your games nigger. Take this shit to

Not only that, but the islanders that are portrayed as good guys are actually fucking cunts too, in 3 you also cuck a black guy out of some native pootang.

4 had the good guys setting up child marriage, a villain who turns out to just be a man nutty with grief who actually welcomes you potentially killing him.

so it is Deliverance the game?

Literally no one cares. Vidya games have the player routinely massacre "enemies" all the time. It makes no difference to me if the fictional enemies are black, white, atheiest, muslim, or christian.

It'll raise (heated) discussion on why it's become okay to kill virtual representations of one group and not the other.

unironically would live in this town. The hair on the guys is kind of degenerate though